[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nen101 I had to zoom in too and be sure before posting!!! But it's YiBi!!! <3

our beautiful shipp <3

​I trust you, my friend!!!!!!!! you better be right.......haha jks jks 

Yeah mee too but l dont trust my own eyesight so like I'm relying on you for this :)

@nen101 what it can't be TK!???!!!! what!!! Please telll me it's not !!! It does not look like him!!!

Welllllllllllllllllll umm i was looking at the height difference... that's one and also the clothing... I'm not sure but looking at the body shape and posture.... I have to conclude that i still think its TK guys... 

@nen101 what it can't be TK!???!!!! what!!! Please telll me it's not !!! It does not look like him!!!

Welllllllllllllllllll umm i was looking at the height difference... that's one and also the clothing... I'm not sure but looking at the body shape and posture.... I have to conclude that i still think its TK guys... 

Well if that is the case then I'll shut my mouth forever!!! My fellas we're doomed then.... :/ 

hwaiting!!!

thank you so much for this thread, I love YiBi so much and I hope they're endgame..

it's clear that Eun Bi cares a lot more for Yi An.. She still cares for him even when he pushed her away... she knows what his inner struggle when he's injured.. I think Eun Byul and him were growing apart, so I dont see them being endgame.. too bad the loveline in this drama was too confusing and as episodes goes by, I think Tae Kwang gets more screentime than Yi An? and the writer seems to make audience investing on Tae Kwang than on Yi An.. too bad, I was curious to see Yi An's dark side ever since his unhealthy posessiveness over Eun Bi at the beginning.. seems to be there's so much more to him that we never get to see (damn writer-nim!)

grr.. ah well, if YiBi wont be endgame, there's still be this thread and endless fanmade MVs.. hehe.

I trust you, although I'm confused. I think TK, although I hope YA-EBi will be. I don't know because YA is so tall and their height difference is not so big on the photo. And Sungjae tagged too... I don't dare to hope, because I will break fully:( 

I trust you, although I'm confused. I think TK, although I hope YA-EBi will be. I don't know because YA is so tall and their height difference is not so big on the photo. And Sungjae tagged too... I don't dare to hope, because I will break fully:( 

​me too!! On another perspective, it may not be holding hands, it may be Eunbi grabbing his hand to take him somewhere.. who knows? 

Yiahn is at least 1.5 heads taller than Eunbi 

Guise!  Sungjae is not tagged on the picture! Only KSH & NJH !!!!

at least he was not first. They didn't mention his ig account on the picture but yeh, I think I just better be quiet... :/// this does not look good for us !

still, fighting till the end!!! :)

@sarsu  Now I watch the original photo. it's true, I zoomed and those legs are so long, thin so maybe YA. But this height difference is confusing, but it's possible that EBi is in high heel shoes. I don't know, in one minute I think YA, in other minute I think TK... If they are dating, this scene will be cute:) Just I imagine a lot of possibilities, dialogues:D:D:D

I'm not even kidding that the original poster tagged and mentioned Joohyuk especifically. No mention whatsoever of Sungjae.

https://instagram.com/wnlskfk/

​thanks, though it seems you are being ignored in the other thread lol

As for the height, we can't even see the guy's head.  Maybe he has his head down....and the bridge is YiBi's spot, not the OT ship

Oh, shoot. I just saw him tagged along with Sohyun and Joohyuk in the picture with the school along with the bridge, the other picture of the scene with the bridge is the one tagged with sohyun/joohyuk...I think only Yian/Eunbi/Eunbyul(?)/Sohyun/Joohyuk. Times like these are when I curse developing an interest in Korean entertainment because of the language that causes doubt lol

Our ship will forever live in fanfics if the writers screw it up. No worries lol

Oh, the other thread...lol I am just about done. Like you see above, I am capable of recognizing other presented possibilites and acknowledging where my argument has a weakness. Others not so much lol

Thank you !!! @melissala and @csancsy !! This is what I was also thinking!!! The bridge has never been OT ships spot, how can that change??? And they just can't leave uri yian heartbroken in the end, can they???!!

I mean they like each other! How can eb's feelings change so suddenly, I just can't see that happening... 

I still think it's NJH.  There are other pictures and he's wearing black and is on the bridge.  Why would TK suddenly be there and why would they use that spot for a moment for them?  Course knowing this writer it doesn't mean they'll get together. 

Guest aircastles

Hey, everyone! Anyway, I've been stalking/lurking the drama thread but haven't bothered posting because its a literal test of my tolerance/patience and I'm a bit intimidated so I'm glad we have this thread!

I'm not even kidding that the original poster tagged and mentioned Joohyuk especifically. No mention whatsoever of Sungjae.

https://instagram.com/wnlskfk/

Yeah, Yook Sungjae is mentioned, its just his instagram account that isn't tagged (probably because he doesn't use instagram?). But who knows. I mean, I have my doubts and I can see why they're saying its Taekwang (on first glance it does look like his height/posture) but the picture is so LQ and its from afar its hard to tell. And I'm like ?????? why would it be Taekwang when we have all this Yian/Eunbi build-up for the majority of this drama (as much as some like to argue against that)???? Everything points to Yian/Eunbi, it wouldn't make sense for it to be Taekwang/Eunbi. Would the writer seriously scrap all that build-up and succumb to fan pressure? I mean, the writer could do that but......

Find a picture of Sung Jae filming on the bridge and I'll agree it could be him.  It wouldn't make sense for him to be at that location.

@aircastles

I'm not going to believe they'll do end that they built up 14 episodes for until I see it.  Fan pressure is a powerful thing and fans have already decided the OT ship is the greatest love story ever told (despite the fact EB doesn't like him).  I wish YiBi shippers were more vocal since I KNOW there are around and it's also not like NJH isn't popular. 

I want to believe that it is NJH, but I'm also expecting that it's not. Though it makes no sense!!! But we don't know about the writer! Everyone has been screaming for dh kind of ending where HM's feelings suddenly changed towards the second lead in the last two episodes.

I do hope that (crappen) won't happen, and trust in YiBi, and writers (even if I shouldn't) <3

@melissala yeah well. I've had my share of the hate towards this ship (especially on tumblr), so I don't want to talk to those OT shippers no more. They're so sure their ship is the best in the world that I think I'll throw up XDD

and like you just said, they are crazy rude!!! SERIOUSLY. They're like insulting even the actors tf??! I think they should be all like banned from this site XD

and to me this isn't about popularity, I like both of the boys... like i've said before, but I ship YiBi. Nothing more, nothing less. Never OT. XDD

Archived