[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

The fact that people are putting Taekwang (and Eunbyul, as well, to a lesser degree) on a pedestal while dragging Yian and Eunbi is absolutely frustrating. (And the shade towards NJH is really annoying.) 

@melissala yeah, its because of that I have my doubts. I'm pretty sure the original intent of the writer was always Eunbi/Yian but with the other ship's fans being so vocal, I'm half-expecting them to succumb to fan pressure just to please them even if it wouldn't make sense narratively (YA/EBi have all the build-up/EB and YA clearly like each other). At the same time, I feel like if they were to do that, shouldn't they have shown Eunbi to be more conflicted between Yian and Taekwang in earlier episodes? So far, we've seen her reject Taekwang multiple times with no indication that she likes Taekwang in any way other than as platonic friends. But with this writer, who knows....

@sarsu LOL, same. I want it to be NJH, but I'm half-convinced it isn't. We've been trolled by the writers so much I don't even know if I have any faith in them anymore.

Guest sweeteakisses

Okk guise guise!! This is what I just stumpled on!!! I think the last one is from bts (obviously) but the one on the top! YiBi holding hands!!!! Just dsdsshajsjjsjzkdajjahgagshjdjddkk XDd

​GIVE ME 5 SECONDS TO ZOOM INTO THIS AND STARE AT IT FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

PLEASEE post the preview here if it comes out!! I dont think i'll be able to see it in time 
Thank you in advance guys!!!! 

my heart is literally smashed into pieces............ i really think the first pic is not yiahn... i think its tk guise 

i feel so sad rn *sobsssssssssssssssssssss*

I  believe the blue shirt guy is TK but there is another person in front of him holding hands with eunbi/eunbyul. But it doesn't look like its a guy??? The person behind eunbi/eunbyul looks like yi an because of the height or is it one of the male staff? Ok, I think I am crazy but could it be a double date kind of thing? OMG. I AM SO CONFUSED.

@aircastles yep, exactly! EB has liked YA since...the beginning until the latest ep and now after TK kissed her she would like change her mind? It seems so like so untrue. But then again, this has happened before... 

Still, YiBi forever <3

Guest aircastles

@sweeteakisses lol, yeah, its practically impossible to tell who is in that picture or what's happening 100%. it looks like the blue-shirted guy could be Taekwang but its entirely possible (because its so small and far away with the angle) that the girl (Eunbi?) shown might be holding onto someone else's hand.

I think there's also a bike, as well? But it looks like its facing the opposite way of the girl. IDK, for all we know this could just be a shot of them after everything has been filmed and they're just walking off (meaning no hand-holding in the actual scene). 

Guest sweeteakisses

@sweeteakisses lol, yeah, its practically impossible to tell who is in that picture or what's happening 100%. it looks like the blue-shirted guy could be Taekwang but its entirely possible (because its so small and far away with the angle) that the girl (Eunbi?) shown might be holding onto someone else's hand.

I think there's also a bike, as well? But it looks like its facing the opposite way of the girl. IDK, for all we know this could just be a shot of them after everything has been filmed and they're just walking off (meaning no hand-holding in the actual scene). 

Omg nevermind I think TK had his sleeves rolled up and that gave me the illusion of another person xD

Is the preview out yet? I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!

Now, I decided and I'm sure that YA-EBi are on the bridge... A lot of sign shows this.

1. Bridge... It is important place to YA-EBi!!!

2. There is an morning exercise scene with YA-EBi. I think, he will confess his feelings to her there, then dating (high-difference is nothing from far distance and in bad quality)

3. YA will tell his feelings to TK. If YiByul (and TaeBi) would be or he would like EByul, why he confess to TK??? EunByul and TaeKwang has nothing relationship. YA-TK has just one common point in talking: EunBi (not EunByul).

4. The story would unbelievable amd mess fully if TK-EBi will be endgame. Through series EBi-YA is perceptible, constant (miss each other, gifts than bear, medal, many dates, TK's rejections) and that's why I love this pair. Because I could see how their feelings develop towards each other. 

5. I think that the writers are persistent, they don't change YiBi, Why? Because if they wanted EByul-YA or EunBi-TK pair, they would have brought back EunByul earlier and we have seen two pair's relationship growing. But it was just about YA-EBi. In 13-14 episode there were so TK-EBi scene, but yet they showed that YiBi miss each other, and in their scene I felt the longing.

So I believe in my instinct, and I can't wait their date, dialogues:) It will be big-big break down for me with this hope (if my theory isn't true), but I take this risk:D

@sweeteakisses mmmmm.... This starts becoming more and more.... smelly... I'm afraid that the writer is betraying us #YiBi shippers.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mcd7phYPbg1qbbseto1_r1_500.gif

if that is so then writer-nim...

giphy.gif

EB does look kinda upset in the first picture, so maybe TK is trying to comfort her because of YA or something... and then he'll help them get together or smt and then ..

tumblr_inline_mfuud4BkOh1ryh79t_zpsfd747

@sweeteakisses Don't worry, TK wears school uniform (and  take the bag) I can't believe that they are dating, just they will meet as friends. We knew that EBi would meet with TK and YA too. I'm happy that I see these pictures, because I suspected because of TK-EBi's missing picture... Now just I'm more and more sure that YA-EBi will be pair:) 

I find it kinda funny, how both, us the yibi shippers think it's YA&EB in the end and on the bridge holding hands...While the OT shippers think the same way. that it's TK&EB on the bridge, and dates and etc... I don't really know anymore. The only thing I at least thought I knew was that EB likes YA, until this point (e14) but now idk... Would she start liking TK in the end?

idk,...I just... sometimes while I ship something it feels like...

ShippingNews0812IMG02.gif

also the IG update from KSH (beside the heart) is from the same OT ship scene. idk what to think anymore.

Guest sweeteakisses

I know right.. she met TK there at the heart place. Sigh pie. If they really change the lead due to pressure, I AM SO DONE WITH K DRAMAS. 

Guest sweeteakisses

OTTOKE~~~:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: 

Where is preview 15 :angry:

BTW, you know the bts where NJH had his hand over KSH's head?? He is sheltering her from the rain :wub::wub::wub: Such a gentleman! Even though it is not in the script but at least I can stop myself from hurting so bad right now :(

+ It really does look like it's TK on the bridge, because it's exactly the same clothing he has in the ep14.  (just saw in the main thread) That is true, sooo.... :/

​No, it's not the same, because on the bridge photo the shirt is darker and short sleeve... it seems light, summer, thin shirt, but TK wore thick, long sleeve shirt...

Guest sweeteakisses

Hi everyone, I totally ship EBi and YA too.  

HELLO!! WELCOME :D I'm so glad there are more supporters now even though things are looking really bleak.. 

+ It really does look like it's TK on the bridge, because it's exactly the same clothing he has in the ep14.  (just saw in the main thread) That is true, sooo.... :/

​No, it's not the same, because on the bridge photo the shirt is darker and short sleeve... it seems light, summer, thin shirt, but TK wore thick, long sleeve shirt...

​I can only hope so. On the other hand, the staff and writers def. know that every shipper is going crazy!! So it might be they do this cause they're trolling us???

they're like

rushmore-is-there-a-problem.gif

LOL

notfunny.gif

GIF-Not-Amused.gif?gs=a

I agree that up until the latest episode EBi and YA like each other.  I will be disappointed it the writer changes it and EBi ends up with TK because in my opinion it would mean the writer is giving in to the fans and not keeping true to the story.

Archived