[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

I like Who Are you but to see it as a school franchise, it just doesn't seem right, especially when the ministry of education use Who Are You images like this.. it's weird lol. School 2015 touchs too much about lovelines, I feel like it's not something the education of Korea want to encourage students haha.

Aaah Nam Joo Hyuk looks so good in these pictures though >__< 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say a lot about Lee YooBi, because just I saw her in Twenty and Nice guy (just a bit, I skipped a lot)... This is very little information for me. From these I think she is cute, but I don't know how she can deal with serious, dramatic, crying (not childish) scenes or different twins. I have to see that I can judge. Although as person I like her, I heard about her accident, her dad's issue. I feel sorry and I respect her mom very much.

MinHyuk: I love this guy. I saw him in Heartstrings and Heirs... little information too :)  He is very good in cute, sweet roles, so he would have been nice in morning exercise, playful scenes, BUT he can't glare intensively, so he maybe isn't trustworthy fully in angry scenes... For example when he was angry at Krystal's character in Heirs, it wasn't powerful. NHJ's eyes radiate very strong feelings (hate, love, passion), this is one of the reasons, why I like YA's character and NHJ (I believe in his talent, because I know that he can play innocent, nice guy or psychopath too because of his eyes, alone on his face expressions he has to work a bit)

YESSS THIS.

I seriously don't think Nam Joo Hyuk is bad at acting AT ALL. I could always feel it so strongly whenever he was angry, sad, or hurt. Because of the way he is, I always felt that there's a layer of mystery shrouding him. Somehow, it was hard to fathom who Han Yi Ahn really was. He really did act well in being someone who hides his emotions (hiding his emotions for 10 years!). Ah, so glad that fate brought all of us together :)

Guest snowstorm87

I can't say a lot about Lee YooBi, because just I saw her in Twenty and Nice guy (just a bit, I skipped a lot)... This is very little information for me. From these I think she is cute, but I don't know how she can deal with serious, dramatic, crying (not childish) scenes or different twins. I have to see that I can judge. Although as person I like her, I heard about her accident, her dad's issue. I feel sorry and I respect her mom very much.

MinHyuk: I love this guy. I saw him in Heartstrings and Heirs... little information too :)  He is very good in cute, sweet roles, so he would have been nice in morning exercise, playful scenes, BUT he can't glare intensively, so he maybe isn't trustworthy fully in angry scenes... For example when he was angry at Krystal's character in Heirs, it wasn't powerful. NHJ's eyes radiate very strong feelings (hate, love, passion), this is one of the reasons, why I like YA's character and NHJ (I believe in his talent, because I know that he can play innocent, nice guy or psychopath too because of his eyes, alone on his face expressions he has to work a bit)

YESSS THIS.

I seriously don't think Nam Joo Hyuk is bad at acting AT ALL. I could always feel it so strongly whenever he was angry, sad, or hurt. Because of the way he is, I always felt that there's a layer of mystery shrouding him. Somehow, it was hard to fathom who Han Yi Ahn really was. He really did act well in being someone who hides his emotions (hiding his emotions for 10 years!). Ah, so glad that fate brought all of us together :)

I think the points you’ve brought up about HYA are so interesting. He definitely hides his emotions. I noticed in the scene when EB confesses that she’s not EunByul, YA closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and seems to swallow back his emotions – you can even see his muscle contortions as if he’s suppressing his feelings. He also does in at the scene where he’s visiting the memorial. He doesn’t cry openly and when he does, only a single tear escapes his eyes. But he does use swimming as an outlet of his frustration and grief. In all the scenes after he pushes EB away, he puts on a stoic face but his eyes are brimming with regret and thoughtfulness. He lost his mother at a young age. He and his father struggle financially so I think that's part of the reason. YA never wanted to burden his father and always felt the need to put up a strong image to take care of his father (he still helped his father carry stuff even with a shoulder injury that he didn't want to reveal, relied on swimming, even did modeling to help with their financial situation). His ideal type was a cheerful, openly caring girl, always stays by his side but also needed his protection (refer to what NJH said about his ideal type lol) but he didn't notice how much EunByul had changed until he met EunBi. 

The interesting thing is that EunByul is also good at hiding her emotions. But EB is different – she wears her heart on her sleeve and lets him know exactly how she feels so the scene where YA has a flashback of her hospital door confession was very telling. It hints that YA definitely understood the implications of what EB said – about how she really enjoys their time together and how she was afraid to lose him if the truth was revealed. YA’s actions are subtle (ex. nervously asking TK if EB is ok and recognizing EB’s name in a text) and he doesn’t fully express himself in words (notice that he never straight out said “I like you” to EB but she understood the implications of his confession). But for those he cares about, he will show undying loyalty toward them and do everything in his power to help them (abandoning his competition to protect EB and defending his father in ep 15). However, if you betray his trust or lie to him, he won’t hesitate to show his anger, which I find realistic and very human.

Guest indonesianhan_stv

Hello everyone.... I'm new at this forum hahaha... Usually I watch drama but never participate in forum talking about it but this drama is just so.....

Honestly I don't strongly prefer any of the ships (Yibi Yibyul Taebi Taebyul <lol) because I always try to enjoy every part of the shippings. but since the ending is yibi might as well lurk around here too :p. 

The thing I really like about Yibi is their subtleness and symbolisms... The way Yiahn is shy and awkward around Eunbi (Yian thinking about what to text Eunbi, him running from her house to his training place <lol) and so is Eunbi too (smiling shyly when yian said that he likes the changed Eunbyul better, her indirect confession at hospital)  also those stolen glances between both of them even while Yian was mad with Eunbi... It just made their relationship more realistic. If someone asked me what part of the story developed the most in the drama I'd say Yian-Eunbi relationship and then Taekwang.. 

Yian and Eunbi started their relationship from a lie, but a lie that both of them enjoy. When Yian realized that Eunbi isn't Eunbyul he was really mad because he already fell for another girl (Eunbi) that he barely know for weeks from his 10 years crush (Eunbyul). That's why he also said 'how can you be not go eunbyul'... he really wanted her to be go eunbyul so bad because he really likes her....
He tried to push Eunbi away although it hurts him as well because he was trying to preserve his one sided love to Eunbyul... then he got hurt and his father asked what happened he said that he doesn't understand too.. what he knew was someone is in trouble and needs his help. and so on until he couldn't lie to himself anymore about him liking Eunbi and finally that indirect confession after the bus scene on ep 15...

I think it is very obvious that Eunbi has only had her eyes on Yian... except on ep14? during her phonecall and meeting with Taekwang at garden where she acted a bit shy/fluttered. The way she looked at yian is just too intimate for just being friends/brother-sister. also notice when taekwang asked her whether she felt relieved that her lies is exposed (to yian) she said 'i don't feel that good. i guess a big part of me doesn't wanna get caught'. big big big as* neon sign about her feeling to yian. 

However, what disappoints me the most is that why don't they focus more on Eunbi Yian during last episodes 14-15-16 to develop their relationship further.... instead they just played the whole love triangle thing until the end. I think the wrist grabbing scene on ep16 at hagwon is very unnecessary. they should've just made eunbi hang out with yian again, whether just having dinner or talking heart-to-heart to each other. 

Hello everyone.... I'm new at this forum hahaha... Usually I watch drama but never participate in forum talking about it but this drama is just so.....

Honestly I don't strongly prefer any of the ships (Yibi Yibyul Taebi Taebyul <lol) because I always try to enjoy every part of the shippings. but since the ending is yibi might as well lurk around here too :p. 

The thing I really like about Yibi is their subtleness and symbolisms... The way Yiahn is shy and awkward around Eunbi (Yian thinking about what to text Eunbi, him running from her house to his training place <lol) and so is Eunbi too (smiling shyly when yian said that he likes the changed Eunbyul better, her indirect confession at hospital)  also those stolen glances between both of them even while Yian was mad with Eunbi... It just made their relationship more realistic. If someone asked me what part of the story developed the most in the drama I'd say Yian-Eunbi relationship and then Taekwang.. 

Yian and Eunbi started their relationship from a lie, but a lie that both of them enjoy. When Yian realized that Eunbi isn't Eunbyul he was really mad because he already fell for another girl (Eunbi) that he barely know for weeks from his 10 years crush (Eunbyul). That's why he also said 'how can you be not go eunbyul'... he really wanted her to be go eunbyul so bad because he really likes her....
He tried to push away Eunbi although it hurts him as well because he was trying to preserve his one sided love to Eunbyul... then he got hurt and his father asked what happened he said that he doesn't understand too.. what he knew was someone is in trouble and needs his help. and so on until he couldn't lie to himself anymore about him liking Eunbi and finally that indirect confession after the bus scene on ep 15...

I think it is very obvious that Eunbi has only had her eyes on Yian... except on ep14? during her phonecall and meeting with Taekwang at garden where she acted a bit shy/fluttered. The way she looked at yian is just too intimate for just being friends/brother-sister. also notice when taekwang asked her whether she felt relieved that her lies is exposed (to yian) she said 'i don't feel that good. i guess a big part of me doesn't wanna get caught'. big big big as* neon sign about her feeling to yian. 

However, what disappoints me the most is that why don't they focus more on Eunbi Yian during last episodes 14-15-16 to develop their relationship further.... instead they just played the whole love triangle thing until the end. I think the wrist grabbing scene on ep16 at hagwon is very unnecessary. they should've just made eunbi hang out with yian again, whether just having dinner or talking heart-to-heart to each other. 

Welcome at this forum :)

Guest snowstorm87

@kaqueski Thanks for sharing the cute BTS clip! :) 

There were some speculations that the bike next to TK represents EB while it is actually EunByul who is next to YA. But based on EunByul’s independent personality, I highly doubt EunByul would ever need YA’s help to cross the river lol. Actually I just realized that it has to be EB in that poster. Because EB fears water and is afraid of falling, YA helps her cross the river. It’s so metaphorical. I also think it’s just EB in the other poster in which she wears two uniforms to contrast her past in Tongyeong with her present in Seoul.

I’m still wondering about what the bike symbolizes. The bike originally belonged to EunByul and the chain broke in ep 7, but EB never actually rode it. However, EB still walked with the bike during morning exercise because she subconsciously always wanted to ride that bike to YA even in ep 15. In other words, EB didn’t feel like she was in the position to go to YA because of her circumstances, but she still did whatever she could to prolong her time next to him, hoping that one day she would be able to reach him. I don’t think it was a coincidence that EB’s slipped up in front of YA about the scar on her arm due to a childhood bike accident either. Considering this fact, I would reach a little further and say that the bike was an extension of her identity/name/lie of Go EunByul. While YA is leading EB across the river, her eyes are only on him. She doesn’t see TK silently supporting her from behind. The bike is next to TK because he gave her advice to assume Go EunByul’s identity convincingly enough to counter KSY’s attacks. So the main poster hints at the ending in which EB is finally able to leave behind her the name Go EunByul (the bike) and go to YA. :D

@kaqueski Thanks for sharing the cute BTS clip! :) 

There were some speculations that the bike next to TK represents EB while it is actually EunByul who is next to YA. But based on EunByul’s independent personality, I highly doubt EunByul would ever need YA’s help to cross the river lol. Actually I just realized that it has to be EB in that poster. Because EB fears water and is afraid of falling, YA helps her cross the river. It’s so metaphorical. I also think it’s just EB in the other poster in which she wears two uniforms to contrast her past in Tongyeong with her present in Seoul.

Because of this it would have been nice if YA taught her to swim. This scene was missed very much. because it's symbolism for EBi to forget the past and overcome her fear. it would be touching, funny too. I felt sorry for this.

Guest healermoebius

Hey @indonesianhan_stvI super agree with you especially about some of the last few episodes too focused on Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. For one, from the start, I think it's always been Yi An and Eun Bi and I'm glad it ended that way. I think the writers just wanted to tease the audience. What I don't get is why people can easily say that Han Yi An is too superficial, that Eun Bi was a replacement from the start to end. They can't seem to see the depth of their understanding (Yi An and Eun Bi). 

Guest indonesianhan_stv

Anyway guys, let's support this..

Does anyone have more information about the director's cut dvd ?

I want to buy it but I don't how where to order it. Is yesasia a realiable website ? But they haven't released anything on their website though...

Don't worry, Yesasia is reliable. If i understand correctly, the DVD will be released on September 30 and it will only be released if the pre-order on yes24 reach 1200. More details about the DVD will be released after DVD release is confirmed. And if you want to pre-order from yes24, you can find tutorial about ordering from yes24 online.

Product name : Who are you : School 2015 Director's cut DVD

Content           : 12 discs (8 discs full episodes and 4 discs additional footage).

Languange     : Korean audio, English subtitled

Price               : 132,000 won (~USD 132)

Pre-order period : June 30 - July 15

Usually, director's cut DVD consist of making, NGs (bloopers), interview, commentary, full episodes included deleted scenes, and music video. 

As of now, it seems pre-order is only opened on yes24, but once it's available for sale (if yes24 PO reach 1200), i think other sites like Yesasia, Gmarket, and Ktown4u will sell it too. And if you're in Indonesia, you can buy it from yes24.co.id later.

CMIIW

Here's pic with details about the DVD PO in Korean.

0629_school3_960.jpg

1200 pre-orders and then they'll release it....

twitter.com/school2015dvd
instagram.com/school2015dvd
cafe.daum.net/school2015dvd

Where to order : http://www.yes24.com/eWorld/EventWorld/Event?eventno=113535
How to order from the website : http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-register-on-yes24-for-intl-fans.html

sorry YiBi team but could someone  give me the link of "Tae Kwang - Eun Bi" or "Yook Sung Jae - Kim So Hyun" couple? T___T why I cannot find this topic T_____T

hi sorry i only know yook sungjae official thread here's the link 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348219-yook-sungjae-육성재/

Thank you so much <3 I'm drawing a comic about Sung Jae, Kim So Hyun & Nam Joo Hyuk :D (content is completely fiction) but cann't find the topic of theme to share my story T______T thank you <3
@Sarsu: Thank you. But now school 2015 is finished, i think it's not till atractive any people.

Guest indonesianhan_stv

Thank you so much <3 I'm drawing a comic about Sung Jae, Kim So Hyun & Nam Joo Hyuk :D (content is completely fiction) but cann't find the topic of theme to share my story T______T thank you <3
@Sarsu: Thank you. But now school 2015 is finished, i think it's not till atractive any people.

Haha i don't know why but whenever someone mentions fanfic i always thought of it as a dirty story... maybe because some of my friends read some nasty fanfics :crazy:

Anyways I was just looking around Who Are You's official instagram and found this old posts

Argh.... So cute hahahahaha, why didn't they show both scenes ? Yian chasing Eunbi, Yian and Eunbi holding hands~~ so cute lol hope they will release the deleted scenes ~

• 4 months later...

FINALLY SCHOOL 2015 MAKING DVD IS UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

2015111213231236373.jpg

KBS드라마 후아유 (학교 2015) 메이킹 DVD (3disc 포토카드 6종) (11월19일 출시예정)

☞ 오 디 오 : STEREO 한국어
☞ 자 막 : --
☞ 화면비율 : 16:9
☞ 상영시간 : 304분

☞ 지역코드 : 1,3,4,5,6
☞ 디스크 구성 : 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1 : 학교2015 출석체크,오전수업
* DISC 2 : 오후수업, 학교2015 방과후
* DISC 3 : 대본리딩,포스터 촬영,제작발표회,NG CUT
☞ 제품구성 : 3 Discs+ 포토카드 6종+ 넘버링카드 + 27p (미니화보집+은별이일기)

Translation (CMIIW):

Who are you (School 2015) Making DVD

To be released on November 19, 2015

Audio: Stereo (Korean)

☞ Subtitle: none
☞ Aspect ratio: 16: 9
☞ Running time: 304 minutes

☞ Region code: 1,3,4,5,6
☞ Disk Configuration: 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1: 2015 school attendance check, morning session
* DISC 2: Afternoon classes, after-school school 2015
* DISC 3: Script reading, poster shoot, press conference, NG CUT (bloopers)

This edition includes six photo cards, a numbering card and a 27-page mini photobook and Eun Byul diary.

For those who want to buy it, you can buy from:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/who-are-you-school-2015-dvd-3-disc-kbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1046472458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Price: USD 61.99 (International shipping fee include)

OR

http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=738606425

Price: 47,500 won (USD 41.33), not including shipping fee (domestic & international)

Archived