[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

remember how Eun Bi was searching this teddy bear Yi An bought her, as soon as she got back to seoul? There's  a special meaning behind it. :) YiBi :wub:

11391158_384686065069520_684089657691172

I loved this scene also....Their eyes speak more than a thousand words in this moment.  </3

11412136_653466624755259_705508244250000

#TeamYiBi ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okie so the thing is why do some fans fans want YiByul together and think that by some miracle they'll end up together and the off topic ship (that I'm not mentioning because of reasons)

Seriously I do not get it, do any of you? I'm just sick and tired of YiByul shipping XD though I love Yi An and Eun Byul is great! They've been friends so long! It's nice but they have not been nothing more than friends. Or am I wrong? 

Yian said in the last episode that he knew Eunbyul in the past well, but at this moment, he doesn't know much about her......

+ I think that it was already a hint in the first episode when Eun Byul said to Yi An that they have changed and become different, that they would not be together.... sitll some think so.

giphy.gif

I think Yi An gets a lot hate on his plate for liking Eun Bi? Why is that? It's not like they ever even were together with Eun Byul like that and some call it cheating? Omg what a world we live in.... 

and like seriously some of the fans are being like really really rude towards this ship. It's like they hate it so much that they can't hold their tongues. I'm just like

8059cd37-7238-4237-abe6-466bb6a78f47.gif

or.....

giphy.gif

YiByul shipping is done to get YA out of the way.  Simple as that.   I don't like the ship for various reasons, mostly because she doesn't like him, but also because the ship is being pushed by people who aren't even YA fans for the  most part.  They also are the ones who are so adamant he was "in love" with her for 10 years and is betraying that love (even though he's like 17 years old...)  

Yi An will get "hate" for getting in the way of the other ship, despite the fact that Eun B likes YA.    Just switch couples.  Give Eun Byul to TK and give him a happy end and people will get over it. 

@melissala yeah it seems so. They want the OT ship to happen so bad they are forcing YiByul to happen. While actually Eun byul and Yi an have never been nothing but friends. Even if he had some kind of unrequited feelings for her in the past! past past past!

Okie whatever, I think the same way as you. I'm glad i'm not the only one. (sometimes it feels like that x)) :D and still it feels a little bit weird that Yi An gets the hate even though he's our main lead! mianhae YA baboo... 

tumblr_nnjt3fXK4k1qd0wo4o1_500.gif

c: jeonggu

In any case I use a lot tumblr. and for once I found a good post, defending our YiBi. I could say in tumblr,  some even tag their hate under the yibi tag so I don't like to use it a lot but this one was good

Check it out here! :)

Guest sweeteakisses

Hello!!

Thank you so much for making this thread! I stumbled upon this thread by accident! I was getting really tired of the other thread! Constantly rolling my eyes while reading hahaa xD 

I made my first account with soompi just for yibi! Just imagine how much I love this couple that I even bother to create an account and to type this post using my phone! 

Why I love yibi? 

To be honest I started watching this drama with no bias. I didn't even know who was the first male lead until I googled at around episode 10? I fell for yibi unknowingly and I think thats the beauty of this ship. Just like how yi an fell for eunbi and eunbi falling for yi an unknowingly, gradually. Which is realistic imho! I mean how can you not love yibi?! I CANNOT UNDERSTAND! Yi an falling for eunbi is so so real and its not like eunbi fell for him instantly like BAM overnight. NO! They had their fair share of interaction. People might say that Eunbi is a replacement for Eunbyul (true) and she might be confused (Eunbi has to be careful not to hurt yi an by hiding the truth from him because he is Eunbyul's bestfriend and he likes Eunbyul blablabla) First of all, Eunbi knew that Yi an like Eun Byul when they were eating ramyun. So whatever confusion she had would be straighten out by then. She asked yi an if they could hang out together just like before (the mini date). Come on now, which girl would ask a guy to hang out with her and be close to her for a day if she didn't like him? Because she lack friendships??? I doubt so. She could easily ask her other classmates to hang out with her. Because of guilt?? She could easily just pass yi an the fake medal and say whatever she has to say and the end but why ask him to give her the same treatment like before?? 

Now for yi an! WHY IS EVERYONE HATING HIM?! Hello people! Its SUPER NORMAL to change the person you like even after 10000000 years! Not to mention a one sided love or whatever you call it. They love to go on and on about how yi an liked eunbyul for 10 years and his feelings shouldn't change so suddenly. Why not?? And it isn't sudden. HAVEN'T YOU WATCHED THE SHOW PROPERLY? He was upset and was in denial when he thought eunbyul was dead and he slowly begin to accept that she is dead (he even visited the place where the ashes were and cried and he was grieving internally) and begin to open up to eunbi. Plus yi an and eunbyul were NOT dating so he ISN'T cheating. Get that right. 

What is it about yi an being abusive?! Just because he grabbed eunbi and eunbyul by the shoulders or arm with force? I don't know how to say this correctly but IT IS COMMON. Guys tend to hold things tightly when frustrated or they love to punch the wall as a form of letting out their anger or frustration. 

Alright I shall stop here because my fingers are burning from the heat!

BUT YIBI ALL THE WAY! I REALLY REALLY HOPE they won't change the script or the initial pairing just because majority ship the other (especially korean fans) Plus I can safely say that I ship yibi not because of NJH. I honestly didn't know who he was and I found both male leads attractive. 

And I almost forgot to add that Eunbi actually cared if yi an was mad at her. She cared so much that she cried. (The bicycle scene) She bothered to wait for yi an in the morning and chase him unlike Eun Byul where all the chasing was done by Yi an. Even yi an has to make the first step to reconcile with Eunbyul when they quarrel. I guess that is another reason why yi an fell for eunbi. 

I wonder how the bear will show up.  It got evicted, but I feel Eun Bi will go visit him soon.  :lol:

@sweeteakisses_stv

Welcome!  Yes, the hate is uncalled for and I feel protective of him now lol.   I know TK has lot of noonas wanting to protect  him, but everyone is harping on YA so badly it makes me feel bad for the character (and actor).  It's reasonable for a teenage boy to move on.  There's nothing weird.   I also really think there are a lot more YiBI shippers than first appears, it's just they are drowned out.  

And Eun Bi was never a replacement for Eun Byul 1) She didn't know she wasn't Eun Byul to start with.  Her feelings/memories/moments with him are real.  2) She never really tried to act like Eun Byul and you can tell by seeing the real BAMF that Eun Bi even on her best day is not even close to being like Eun Byul.   She pretended in name only and YA fell for that person she was regardless of her name.  Tk said something similar, that's she's still herself regardless of what she's called and I feel YA still loved the person she was regardless of what name he was calling her.  

The abusive thing is so silly.  The guy is a freaking mellow kitten.  Getting angry only twice in drama with the amount of crap going on in his life is a miracle. 

Guest sweeteakisses

@melissala 

Thank you for welcoming me!

Yes yes. Eunbi was trying very hard to be like Eun Byul when facing Sooyoung but other times when interacting with others she is totally herself. Especially when she warned her other friend (forgot her name) of sooyoung.

I am also afraid that it will affect NJH negatively if they decide to change the first male lead.. 

Forgive me, I have no idea how to reply to others > <

@sweeteakisses_stv hello! Every YiBi shipper is more than welcome to this thread!!! I like to read all YiBi shippers opinion because they are a lot same as mine xD 

oh and about the abusive thing!!! Like jeongmal? I've never heard such s*** in my 21 years of life but I guess it was a time then! XD and I agree!!! i think people totally ignore the fact that our kitten has been through a lot more s*** than he should!!!

@melissala

just ughhhh.... -.-

YA has been through a lot, but he also had a really easy life (other than his mom dying) with friends and a caring father, and then suddenly all this makjang stuff started to happen to him.  He doesn't have the ablity to deal and cope with stress like that and lashes out a time or not.  It's understandable. 

Did you read the preview?:) YH will confess his emotions to TK??? I hope in the 15th episode's end (cliffhanger) he will confess to EBi too... I hope that he will do because I'm curious about EBi's reply, reaction:D And maybe we can see some sweet dates. If I remember well, EunBi can't swim. YA can teach her:D I would like such scene:)

I want to see YA happy, because I love when he smiles cutely, although I like his intensive glare too:D

Ok so the written preview was " EunBi and Teacher Kim decides to leave school.
Class 2-3 students are in shock bcs of teacher Kim's decision.
Meanwhile, YiAn talks about his mind to TaeKwang
."

I think feelings rather than mind though but whateves :D

Idk why can't he tell Eun Bi directly? Why to TK ? YA should run directly to EB and confess to her. but i'm fine with it just as long as EB will know his feelings for her.  I bet she has no idea. Aigoo you baboya girl... uri mellow kitten is crazy about you! He seriously needs tell her! or kiss her! If she doesn't understand otherwise.  :wub:

well wouldn't that be nice?? But I'd like to see the (kiss??) on the last episode... If there's going to be any. ..

But if OT ship got a cheek kiss (which was cute tbh) then uri YiBi should get some lip payyting too, neh?? ;) 

I don't think TK can have EB, if YA is straightforward towards EB and just won't let it happen. I'm pretty sure. our mellow kitten makes her heart flutter the most, after all and I think he can be pretty..persistant when it comes to what he wants. At least I #hope ;)  <3 

And as the shipping war goes on and on and over to it extends, I think people forget how EB feels and who she really likes....

tumblr_nolilfOMzD1qc2789o1_500.jpg

tumblr_no99mmnuUt1rngqpbo1_400.giftumblr_no99mmnuUt1rngqpbo2_400.gif

tumblr_no99mmnuUt1rngqpbo3_400.giftumblr_no99mmnuUt1rngqpbo4_400.gif

...more than anything... I wish to see YiBi happy in the end. starting from anew, facing each other properly again and that Eun Bi will be by Yi An's side when he gets to swim again cause I think she's the one he needs the most, and the most important person in his life from now on. :)

YiBi ftw! 

870393.gif

credit: linheys | tumblr

I MADE A SOOMPI ACCOUNT TO JOIN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS LOLLLLLLL :w00t:

Hiiiiii let's ship Yian and Eunbi peacefully here :wub: Also lol at that poster in the other thread who was trying to be a little smart bitter cookie about the creation of this thread (that's what this forum is for?! lol)

Ok. This is going to be long. I already know and I haven't even started to write yet lol

I, like my other fellow shippers, wonder just exactly what drama some people are watching because it sure as hell can't be School 2015.

It has been more than obvious that Eunbi has been falling for Yian as time went on. How do people not see this? It didn't happen suddenly for her. She got flustered multiple times by Yian and she has admitted that he's the person that she most wanted to reveal the whole truth to, but he's also the same person she wants to continue the lie to because she's fearful that she might lose him. Like?! That little scene right there should have sent warning signals to all viewers that Eunbi had feelings for Yian. And then when Taekwang confessed to her…people are all "why can't eunbi see what she has!!!". No, I believe that Eunbi was perfectly aware that Taekwang had developed feelings for her that's why she said "you know…" and he knew and continues to know where her heart lies. And Eunbi missed Yian. Eunbi went to search for Yian first. Eunbi went in search of her teddy bear first.

Now, Yian. I don't understand how people can call him a player or say that he's wishy washy or whatever. Did they not watch those four episodes where the boy was obviously going through emotional turmoil? What do they think he was thinking about? How many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop? Goodness gracious. He was obviously trying to come to terms with the fact that his best friend had (supposedly) died while also trying to come to terms with the fact that the girl he was spending all this time with doing couple stuff was someone else entirely--Eunbi.

Now, people like to go on and on saying that when Yian was falling for Eunbi she was pretending to be Eunbyul and that's just wrong and his feelings during that time period should be disregarded due to that fact. Ok, but Eunbi was only Eunbyul to Yian IN NAME. Eunbi didn't try to change her personality to be the mirage of what Eunbyul was. Eunbi kept her sweet and warm nature during that time period towards her mom, friends, and Yian. Eunbi kept asking him about the old Eunbyul for comparison but she never changed who she (Eunbi) was as a person. When did she ever stop eating carrots just because Eunbyul didn't like them? Never. Yian even acknowledged that he found himself liking the "New Eunbyul" better. Kind of like a separate identity because the girl that was now in front of him was that different from the friend that he once knew. So I find that argument to be useless really. 

Also, Yian started rehab because of Eunbi. Because Eunbi was persistent in trying to guide him towards not giving up. Just Eunbi. Not Eunbi as Eunbyul. So sweet. I hope he clarifies this to her in the upcoming episode. That scene seemed so sad to me. Eunbi, sweet girl that she is, was just heartbreaking when she gave that smile as soon as she heard him saying he started rehab but then her looking away to say that she had a feeling that he would stand back up because of his sister and that it was okay…she was happy…even if it wasn't her…:tears: And Yian was all 'it's not like that'. Yian please tell her SHE was the reason you started. That will make the girl so happy, even happier than when she thought it wasn't her. 

The bicycle scene also comes back to me. Eunbi was crying and telling him to come to her because she can't come to him. At that time Yian was still unaware of what was happening. It's also by that time that I think Eunbi was fully aware of her feelings towards Yian. She must also have gone through some inner struggle on whether her feelings were right or wrong because of what she knew about how Yian felt for her sister before her "death". It's like…she felt that he wasn't hers, but she still wanted him. She knew her place though and couldn't reach out to him so she was pleading for him to come to her. It's all so metaphorical. 

Yian has already taken one step forward (towards Eunbi as Eunbyul) and Eunbi has also taken one step forward (but Yian was still living the lie). Now that everything is in the clear. I hope they both take one step towards each other at the same time. 

I HAVE MORE TO WRITE AND DISCUSS BUT THIS IS ALREADY LONG ENOUGH LOLLLL 

Let's continue shipping here. I am convinced that Yian and Eunbi will be together in the end. If they're not then the writers of the story need to grow a backbone and not give into the masses and have them dictate their story through pressure. 

well fiiiirst of alllll; welcome @dulcedulce_stv to our thread! It's always a good idea to join soompi for OTP righttt? ;) especially one like #YiBi !

about the poster, well... I wouldn't know since I rarely go to that thread because of the #hate and the OT ship things they're trying to force on everyone and bashing our couple and YA, whether indirectly or directly... Still that is against the rules... Well they can hate all they want for I care, just as long a I don't have to deal with them. hehe.  I mean surely it's allowed us to have our own opinions and share them but some of the fans are going wayyyy overboard with their theories and insults.

Hopefully all YiBi shippers will find their way here so they don't need to read all those harsh opinions about this ship. Don't let it affect you.

tumblr_inline_mqqeei7xOs1qz4rgp.gif

oh and @dulcedulce_stv please don't mention the other ship name here please. It's kinda Off Topic for us, so I'd rather you not mention it under this thread... :)

Thank you! :)) and spread the YiBi love!

ee09ff48d137e3898d25c3b1e98f702b.jpg

oh and @dulcedulce_stv please don't mention the other ship name here please. It's kinda Off Topic so I'd rather you not mention it under this thread... :)

ohhhh is it against the rules?ok, let me edit :P

and why you gotta post that picture?! the height difference is so cute! :w00t:

Welcome  @dulcedulce_stv .  I have to sort of thank that person for being rude since they let me know about this thread.  Yes, laugh at all us all you watch.  Don't care. :phew:

Just mention the OT ship lol. Sometimes you have to mention it, but I also feel we should not do what other people do in tearing down a ship instead of just liking our own.  So the less mentions the better.

And I agree with your words as well. 

Welcome  @dulcedulce_stv .  I have to sort of thank that person for being rude since they let me know about this thread.  Yes, laugh at all us all you watch.  Don't care. :phew:

Just mention the OT ship lol. Sometimes you have to mention it, but I also feel we should not do what other people do in tearing down a ship instead of just liking our own.  So the less mentions the better.

And I agree with your words as well. 

​It would be so lovely if everyone abided by this, but some people are taking it overboard with the hate towards Yian's character and often Eunbi herself. If Eunbi and Yian are so "horrible" then maybe they deserve each other :w00t:

Was this posted? 

Archived