[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

Previews can be so misleading. They showed an Eunbyul and Yian scene. They showed a Eunbi and Taekwang call. But no Yian and Eunbi, a couple that is still a key part of the little love triangle going on based on the ending of the last episode. And people are drawing their conclusions from this, but let's see what else will go on. Let's see. 

It's all very suspicious. :w00t:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweeteakisses

@csancsy yes, the positivity! We all need that, we all need hope and we all need idk...a life maybe? :DD ahahah. well not yet, maybe after this drama ends, I'll get one hehe :D

In any case let's support our YiBi till the end. All of us! <3 

All the hating on the other ship won't make us any better than them. I know that especially NJH has had a lot critic from some "fans" I could say?? But really, all the hating and being rude towards other shippers is just very wrong. I don't like that.

Let's cheer up and keep supporting YiBi ! NJH! AND KSH! !!! <3

because they deserve all the love, not hate. :):wub:

Yeah! They were criticizing his acting skills :angry:

​Of course that is not the case. It's just biased opinions. Also someone said earlier that many of the viewers are like under 18 years old. Maybe we'll understand them a little more then, neh? :)

And let's send some nice fan comments to NJH right? :) <3 I know his instagram is @skawngur :lol: I keep following him :) 

I stalk him everyday! But why isn't he updating?! Busy filming date scenes with our Eunbi? ;):wub:

He played YA character really well and it is realistic! Not his fault that he didn't get as many playful scenes as YSJ to "shine" in people's eyes. ​

@csancsy yes, the positivity! We all need that, we all need hope and we all need idk...a life maybe? :DD ahahah. well not yet, maybe after this drama ends, I'll get one hehe :D

In any case let's support our YiBi till the end. All of us! <3 

All the hating on the other ship won't make us any better than them. I know that especially NJH has had a lot critic from some "fans" I could say?? But really, all the hating and being rude towards other shippers is just very wrong. I don't like that.

Let's cheer up and keep supporting YiBi ! NJH! AND KSH! !!! <3

because they deserve all the love, not hate. :):wub:

Yeah! They were criticizing his acting skills :angry:

​Of course that is not the case. It's just biased opinions. Also someone said earlier that many of the viewers are like under 18 years old. Maybe we'll understand them a little more then, neh? :)

And let's send some nice fan comments to NJH right? :) <3 I know his instagram is @skawngur :lol: I keep following him :) 

I stalk him everyday! But why isn't he updating?! Busy filming date scenes with our Eunbi? ;):wub:

He played YA character really well and it is realistic! Not his fault that he didn't get as many playful scenes as YSJ to "shine" in people's eyes. ​

​Me too! He is a very beautiful namja! haha :) His character is really good, I do agree. :) <3

People always root the most for the other guy :( But it's okay because Yian/Joohyuk has us :w00t:

Anyway…I was looking back at this https://instagram.com/wnlskfk/ with my handy Google Translate and…I don't even think they were shooting? From what I gather from the captions it seems that this person was just out for exercise or something and went to the shooting sites (I've seen several other posts on instagram from Korean fans going to the bridge/school). Did we all end up making a big deal out of nothing? :crazy:

Like in this picture.

If they were shooting…where are the cameras? Even in the background? 

Guest sweeteakisses

People always root the most for the other guy :( But it's okay because Yian/Joohyuk has us :w00t:

Anyway…I was looking back at this https://instagram.com/wnlskfk/ with my handy Google Translate and…I don't even think they were shooting? From what I gather from the captions it seems that this person was just out for exercise or something and went to the shooting sites (I've seen several other posts on instagram from Korean fans going to the bridge/school). Did we all end up making a big deal out of nothing? :crazy:

Like in this picture. If they were shooting…where are the cameras? Even in the background? 

But that would be so weird why YSJ and KSH holding hands when they are not filming? ;)HAHA KIDDING. 

Guest aircastles

I'm actually a Sungjae fan and started this drama for him but I've grown to be a fan of Joohyuk and Sohyun as well. I do think Joohyuk is a bit green and shows his inexperience at times (especially in the beginning) but he has a lot of potential as an actor and considering that he's a rookie and this is his first lead role, I think he did a good job. I wish the criticism would stop. I'm pretty sure if he didn't portray Yi-an, and he was Taekwang or smth, they'd probably love him. Sighs.

@NirmaS Ugh, yes! It's something that frustrates me because one of the number one arguments against Yi-an/Eunbi is that Yi-an can't suddenly abandon his 10 year long crush on Eunbyul. It makes me go ???? but we don't know how long he had a crush on Eunbyul. The only thing that's confirmed canon is that they were best friends for 10 years, everything else is just speculation. And I'm pretty sure after spending time with Eunbi where his affections are happily received, I'm sure he would realize that he was completely friendzoned by Eunbyul and move on. What do they want him to do? Obsess over Eunbyul and cling onto a possible romantic relationship that might never happen and miss out on a nice and mutual relationship with Eunbi? 

I also find it funny how they say with certainty that Eunbyul likes Yi-an (just from her secretly listening to his match on episode 1) and yet say that Eunbi's feelings for Yi-an are unknown, when we literally have numerous scenes showing that she likes him. 

@dulcedulce IDK, it might be possible. There's a tag that says 인천투어/Inchuntour and the person only mentioned they happened to see the bridge filming (the previous hour the person posted the picture of the bridge with only KSH and NJH tagged)  and then the next hour they posted the holding hands picture (that everyone is analyzing to death, lol) with the caption saying "in this very hot day, i hope everyone doesn't get too hot" and then tagged KSH/NJH/YSJ. Its all very vague... I mean,  if they're from the same scene (bridge) then then its a scene between KSH/NJH but then why tag YSJ? Did they film two scenes on the bridge? For all we know, the girl might not be KSH and the guy in the blue shirt isn't YSJ and they only tagged him because he's one of the main actors of the drama. Who knows.

I'm not going to bother analyzing previews because they're almost always vague and troll-ish and never show the important scenes. 

I'm actually a Sungjae fan and started this drama for him but I've grown to be a fan of Joohyuk and Sohyun as well. I do think Joohyuk is a bit green and shows his inexperience at times (especially in the beginning) but he has a lot of potential as an actor and considering that he's a rookie and this is his first lead role, I think he did a good job. I wish the criticism would stop. I'm pretty sure if he didn't portray Yi-an, and he was Taekwang or smth, they'd probably love him. Sighs.

@NirmaS Ugh, yes! It's something that frustrates me because one of the number one arguments against Yi-an/Eunbi is that Yi-an can't suddenly abandon his 10 year long crush on Eunbyul. It makes me go ???? but we don't know how long he had a crush on Eunbyul. The only thing that's confirmed canon is that they were best friends for 10 years, everything else is just speculation. And I'm pretty sure after spending time with Eunbi where his affections are happily received, I'm sure he would realize that he was completely friendzoned by Eunbyul and move on. What do they want him to do? Obsess over Eunbyul and cling onto a possible romantic relationship that might never happen and miss out on a nice and mutual relationship with Eunbi? 

I also find it funny how they say with certainty that Eunbyul likes Yi-an (just from her secretly listening to his match on episode 1) and yet say that Eunbi's feelings for Yi-an are unknown, when we literally have numerous scenes showing that she likes him. 

@dulcedulce IDK, it might be possible. There's a tag that says 인천투어/Inchuntour and the person only mentioned they happened to see the bridge filming (the previous hour the person posted the picture of the bridge with only KSH and NJH tagged)  and then the next hour they posted the holding hands picture (that everyone is analyzing to death, lol) with the caption saying "in this very hot day, i hope everyone doesn't get too hot" and then tagged KSH/NJH/YSJ. Its all very vague... I mean,  if they're from the same scene (bridge) then then its a scene between KSH/NJH but then why tag YSJ? Did they film two scenes on the bridge? For all we know, the girl might not be KSH and the guy in the blue shirt isn't YSJ and they only tagged him because he's one of the main actors of the drama. Who knows.

I'm not going to bother analyzing previews because they're almost always vague and troll-ish and never show the important scenes. 

​I agree with all your points.

I mentioned it before, but a big part of Yian is his playful personality. He openly plays around and showers affection, but Eunbyul gets easily irritated LOL The girl has no patience for that and that's okay. It's her personality. Whereas, Eunbi happily enjoys his attention and plays back. *thinks of the bus scene where they were pinching each others cheeks*

They always leave out the good stuff out of the preview, which is lame but keeps the anticipation going LOL

Anyway…in the event that our ship becomes a mini titanic….who here is good at writing? :phew:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest aircastles

@dulcedulce Yeah, Yi-an is a really tactile person while Eunbyul isn't. She normally brushes him off because she isn't the type that's touchy-feely/affectionate and doesn't outwardly show any appreciation for that aspact of him, but Eunbi does seem to like how tactile Yi-an is and will happily return it with a smile. They're so cute, how can anyone hate on their cuteness ;;;; Minus the whole angst of Eunbi-is-Eunbyul's-sister and memory loss and faked deaths, Yi-an/Eunbi are really light and happy and sweet.

I swear the previews and even random filming pictures from fans are all trolling us and driving us crazy while we analyze and speculate to the nth degree. 

YES, if our ship sinks, I need all the fix-it fics we can get. If only I were a good writer ;;;;

AAAAAHHH I didn't know this thread exist!! I am a hardcore YIBI fan :3 There're just so many things I like about them. :) Can't believe next week is the last week for School 2015 and we will finally get the closure of this madness. Times to times I rewatch the episodes and skim through YiBi moments. they make me smiles :) And I want the specific EunBi for YiAn and not EunByul even though they're portrayed by same actress (Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk have amazing amazing chemistry together! totally!) I don't now, something about their personality of YiAn and EunBi that just click right into place :) 

@dulcedulce you wrote exactly what I love in them the most... I always giggled and smiled when they were playful and affectionate with each other. I miss these interactions. I thought, wow they are cute so much:D I think this is the main reason why EunBi loves YA and not TK, who was introduced as bad boy first for her, yet he hurted EunBi (although he didn't want). Maybe YA thought that she is EunByul, but her personality was EunBi. His playfulness just have annoyed EunByul, but not EunBi. 

And one more thing: I don't consider fair when they say how he abandoned 10years love??? Why so it's right if now EunBi would change her feelings in 1-2 day??? What??? Where is the truth and logic in this?... this theory is not ok, so let's forget this argument point fully.

AAAAAHHH I didn't know this thread exist!! I am a hardcore YIBI fan :3 There're just so many things I like about them. :) Can't believe next week is the last week for School 2015 and we will finally get the closure of this madness. Times to times I rewatch the episodes and skim through YiBi moments. they make me smiles :) And I want the specific EunBi for YiAn and not EunByul even though they're portrayed by same actress (Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk have amazing amazing chemistry together! totally!) I don't now, something about their personality of YiAn and EunBi that just click right into place :) 

​Exactly! I've seen some posts about how they do not have chemistry at all or whatsoever, and I'm like daa? are you blind??

or just closing your eyes from what you don't want to see?

tumblr_npwa3zxqEw1r5fyzdo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_npwa3zxqEw1r5fyzdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_npwa3zxqEw1r5fyzdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_npwa3zxqEw1r5fyzdo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m1vs87UYeH1rn95k2o1_500.gif

+ welcome to the YiBi thread ! :)

Don't even get me started on the chemistry :o Eunbyul x Yian = chemistry galore. Eunbi x Yian = the lamp post has more chemistry with Eunbi than him. :rolleyes: But they're played by the same actors?! If the chemistry is present in one then it is also present in the other. Chemistry can't be disguised LOL If it's there then it's there. I think Yian/Joohyuk and Eunbi/Sohyun have great chemistry, both as characters and actors. 

Don't worry guys.  I do think they will throw a lot of bones to the OT ship but I still have faith

@sarsu  Honestly I think people only remember since episode 6 and that bus scene between the OT couple. Everything else doesn't matter. Because by luck TK found out about who she was, that's somehow more meaningful than anything else.  I've seen people say they can't imagine YiBi having any fun together ever.  As if the drama didn't show them having fun tons of time.  There is a lot of "TK has been there for her from day one!" and that's just NOT even slightly true. They make all the moments they shared when she was Eun Byul to be meaninglessness and EB and YA obviously do not agree.. 

Don't even get me started on the chemistry :o Eunbyul x Yian = chemistry galore. Eunbi x Yian = the lamp post has more chemistry with Eunbi than him. :rolleyes: But they're played by the same actors?! If the chemistry is present in one then it is also present in the other. Chemistry can't be disguised LOL If it's there then it's there. I think Yian/Joohyuk and Eunbi/Sohyun have great chemistry, both as characters and actors. 

​Yes, supposedly those high school kids have blazing hot chemistry while the other can barely keep the audience awake.  They are played by the same people. It's kind of insulting to the actors.  So Hyun especially since as Eun Bi, she's obviously shown physical attraction towards YA and some are saying they still can't buy it? lol  So you are saying she's not selling the chemistry with him then.  But she can sell it as Eun Byul and obviously the most hottest chemistry ever  is with TK lol  The lengths people go to justify their ship are kind of crazy. 

Oh and don't abandon the main thread people.  I will not see that thread taken over by YA and YiBi hate lol. The regulars are really nice, but we do get pop up people who try to start stuff. 

Well, if they're so quick to disregard all the moments between Yian and Eunbi while she was still "Eunbyul" then can't the same thing be thrown back at them? 

Also, I would find the other OT to be more believable if Eunbi had chosen to tell TK the truth herself. But no, the reason he found out was because he was conveniently at the right place at the right time. If he hadn't found out that way then Eunbi would still be Eunbyul to him just as she is to the rest of her classmates and her best friends.

On the other hand, Eunbi has stated that there was a person she wanted to tell the truth to. YIAN :P

Well, if they're so quick to disregard all the moments between Yian and Eunbi while she was still "Eunbyul" then can't the same thing be thrown back at them? 

Also, I would find the other OT to be more believable if Eunbi had chosen to tell TK the truth herself. But no, the reason he found out was because he was conveniently at the right place at the right time. If he hadn't found out that way then Eunbi would still be Eunbyul to him just as she is to the rest of her classmates and her best friends.

On the other hand, Eunbi has stated that there was a person she wanted to tell the truth to. YIAN :P

​YES. He was in the right place at the right time.  It's wonderful he then went above and beyond to help her out, but she did not give him this information.  How can you blame YA for not knowing when 1) she was trying to to hide it 2) he wasn't given the information like TK,  If Eun Bi had opened up and built a relationship with TK and then she told him and then he said "Can I be the one to call you Eun Bi" it would mean something.  That bus moment did not mean as much to her as YA calling her Eun Bi because there were no feelings involved on her part.  

The whole Eun Bi playing Eun Byul thing I still can't believe people us against them since we SEE Eun Byul and YA's interaction now. It is nothing like EunBi/YA.  She was not acting like Eun Byul.  She was acting like herself using a different name.   And she saw his reaction to her and he fell in love with that person.  Doesn't matter what her name was, he loves that person.  That's it. 

Archived