[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

YiBi ~~*^_^* 

But you can’t judge who you love the most by how long you love them. 

;;Jenny Han;;

tumblr_npox4nXqUS1r5fyzdo3_1280.jpg

A Thread for Nam Joo Hyuk & Kim So Hyun / Yi An & Eun Bi / YiBi shippers / fans / supporters! WELCOME Aboard !!! ‾ ‿ ⁀ 

KIM SO HYUN

tumblr_npox4nXqUS1r5fyzdo2_400.jpg

PROFILE: Name: Kim So-Hyun / Hangul김소현 / Born: June 4, 1999 / Birthplace: South Korea / Star sign: Gemini / Blood type: O / Family: Younger brother / Talent agency: Sidus HQ / Twitter: hellokimsohyun / Instagram: wow_kimsohyun

DRAMAS:

Who are you - School 2015 (KBS2, 2015) Girl who sees smells (SBS,2015) Different cries (KBS2,2014) Reset (OCN,2014) Triangle (MBC,2014) The strange housekeeper (SBS,2013) I hear your voice (SBS,2013) Birth secret (SBS,2013) Iris II (KBS,2013) I miss you (MCB,2012) Reckless family (MBC Every1, 2012) Ma boy (Tooniverse,2012) Love again (JTBC,2012) Rooftop prince (SBS,2012) The moon that embraces the sun (MBC,2012) Padam Padam (JTBC,2011) Thorn birds (KBS2,2011) The duo (MBC,2011) King of baking, Kim Tak goo (KBS2,2010) The birth of the rich (KBS2,2010) Loving you a thousand times (SBS, 2009) Ja Myung Go (SBS,2009) Wife and woman (KBS2,2009) Hometown legends (KBS2,2008) Que sera, sera (MBC,2007) Blissful woman (KBS2,2007) Children of heaven (KBS2,2002)

MOVIES:

Pure love (2015) Killer Toon (2013) I Am King (2015) Sin Of A Family (2011) Man Of Vendetta (2010) Spy Papa (2009)

RECOGNITION'S:

Special Short Drama Actress (We All Cry Differently) - 2014 KBS DRAMA AWARDS (December 31, 2014)

New Star Awards (The Suspicious Housekeeper) - 2013 SBS DRAMA AWARDS (December 31, 2013)

Female Variety Newcomer Award - 2013 MBC ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS

Best Child Actress (The Moon Embracing The Sun) & (I Miss You) - 2012 MBC DRAMA AWARDS (December 30, 2012)

TRIVIA:

Education: Hoeryong Elementary school, Towol Elementary school, Munjung Middle school / Musical: Dae Jang Geum (2009) / Appeared in Boyfriends "I Yah" MV (2012) Appeared in Hi.ni's "Stories Like the legend" MV (2012) Appeared in Touch's "Walking with" MV (2012)

NAM JOO HYUK

tumblr_npox4nXqUS1r5fyzdo1_400.jpg

PROFILEName: Nam Joo-Hyuk / Hangul남주혁 / Born: February 22, 1994 / Birthplace: South Korea / Height: 188cm / Profession: Model and actor / Talent agency: YG KPLUS / Instagram: skwangur

DRAMAS:

Who are you - School 2015 (KBS2,2015) Surplus Princess (TvN,2014)

In this thread, you can rant or rave to your heart's content...If you ship YiBi  (like I do...)  :D

tumblr_npqjxec6UY1r5fyzdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_npqjxec6UY1r5fyzdo1_1280.jpg

Our beautiful, beautiful ship :) <3 

tumblr_npp0tlwitA1r5fyzdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_npp0tlwitA1r5fyzdo3_500.jpg

tumblr_npqltikPkP1r5fyzdo2_540.jpg

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

tumblr_npqltikPkP1r5fyzdo3_1280.jpg

I know there's many #YiBi fans out there! So let's gather together and support YiBi love! 

tumblr_npqltikPkP1r5fyzdo1_1280.jpg

(ps. why do you ship them? share with us! ;))

BUT BEFORE YOU START CRAZY SHIPPING.......

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES:

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. A post which does not meet this requirement will be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you would like to discuss / post off-topic conversations, do so where else more appropriate or through personal message.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you would like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve images & gifs' bandwidths and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be locked and served as an archive.

Anyone interested is able to make a new thread to serve in continuation. This provides the ease of manageability; also, it is nice to have a new start because a thread may get slow and stale once it reaches a certain amount of pages.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. If anyone has any questions, send a personal message to any of the couples – shippers paradise moderators. Thank you.

Credit to: The moderators of couples - shippers paradise are as follows: ✿ newyorkcitygirl ✿ laquetahodge ✿ angelangie  ebulli3nt 

* This thread is still in construction *

ps. all the credits goes to the rightful owners. ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sometimes while I start to ship something, It feels like this

tumblr_m4ww3j00qL1rxveb9o1_400.gif

I found a quote on Tumblah when I was scrolling, I think it fits YiBi :

“But you can’t judge who you love the most by how long you love them.” By Jenny Han. ~~

I feel like the love triangle has become so messed (up to the point that some fans are coming up with ridiculous reasons on why one ends up with who).

I still Love YiBi. And I will ship them till the end. They need to get together <3 Though after ep 14 I'm kinda sad but

I still don't see an ending without our YiBi <3 #TeamYiBi 

tumblr_npdkmdlb451qb2puho1_540.jpg

and welcome!!! @youmakemehazy and @rynn_peace to the YiBi shipping forum! ;)) <3

I am definitely riding on this ship. Yay, thanks for starting this thread, @sarsu:wub: Wth the new Soompi, kinda forgot that there's shippers thread!!!! At least over here, i can just read things that i want to read and not get upset haha! Fighting YiBi!

I love them:D I ship:) Which is your favourite? For me the bicycle scene (when she can't run after him and asked him that come to her) and the bus scene (when YA cutely smiled at her). They are so sweet:D

@ZarraJae ayyy! Welcome! :D

yeah, I ship this couple totally too! Well, actually.. I like both of the boys with Eun Bi, but in a different way. YiBi is my OTP :) They even like each other now! ohhh, how I hope that the writers won't ruin this couple in the end just because some of the fans want Eun Bi with TG. :/ but I don't think so... YiBi is the main couple after all, originally. Dammit I'll flip tables if the writers make them miserable in the end. Especially Yi An. my why does my poor baby get so much hate for fallin for a girl? I meean, loook at him... he's such a bae :D

11427181_384686881736105_835097013174331

heheheh ;D Idk but I just will not accpet that the writers will break our YiBi couple by forcing the ending for the other shippers.

These two!!!! look at them! 

11326802_362951820580764_794496885_n.jpg

sdgshfsfjgfsghjgkhkj....  XDD 

I'm on this. we could have each other, cry when our ship sank together haha

why i ship them?

I like YA first, because... he is such a sweetheart, my heart stop when he run to hug her at 2nd ep :) that is sso so sweet. Their height difference is so ideal :3

Time past and everytime YA on screens my heart go *bump bump bump*, he is so so cute, tall and handsome. Then that bus scene, that bicycle scene, I offically ship them, they look likr born for each other. Some said they are so much alike, soft heart, kind, nice so they can love each other. But because they are like that, they can understand each other better. YA change his heart to EBi, and ppl curse at him, but I see nothing wrong. They are kids, they can change, they are still very young, 17yrs old only, it not like they 27 or 37 they only teenagers, change at heart seem so normal, I myseld when I was their age, I have a crush with a boy in like 3 4 yrs, but after one night my feeling for him just ... disappeared. it normal so I go for them. Whatever other say, I don't really care, I love those two and will root for them, even if they are not going to end up together, it's ok, because their memories with other are still so sweet and cute :)

​It'll never sink since I know it was meant to be.  :D

then i should said cry for YA coz he will get curse like no tomorrow :))))

I love them:D I ship:) Which is your favourite? For me the bicycle scene (when she can't run after him and asked him that come to her) and the bus scene (when YA cutely smiled at her). They are so sweet:D

​I'd say I love all their moments together. (like we all I think haha) but if I'd have to choose one, it would be maybe the one in the library because it was so cute when Yi an got the book for eun bi and then made her flustered :D <3 It was cute, but also the bike scene and all scenes with these two together! ^^

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

tumblr_no19bskSS41sl4wklo1_500.gif

tumblr_no19bskSS41sl4wklo3_500.gif

tumblr_no19bskSS41sl4wklo2_500.gif

this is also one of my favs... 

credit:bobolun

I like YA first, because... he is such a sweetheart, my heart stop when he run to hug her at 2nd ep :) that is sso so sweet. Their height difference is so ideal :3

Yeah, that hug:D:D:D Just I loved it. ​a lot of viewers forgot, how they are sweet... 

​It'll never sink since I know it was meant to be.  :D

​I hope very much:) Although I'm afraid because of kiss and TK's fanbase. Maybe the writer will be persistent, because they will ruin the story fully. 

Archived