• Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2016
  • Runtime:
  • Genre: Action / Comedy
  • Language:

Notes

1. Filming begins August, 2015. Filming will take place mostly in South Korea, but will also take place in China, Hong Kong & Thailand.

Cast

Wg4KFoX.gif

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Philosophical

lool.. whats up with the pic and no text

​Hahaha.... I will edit and post all the infos after the press-con but now you may freely post in here.

Guest WisdIsBack

lool.. whats up with the pic and no text

​Hahaha.... I will edit and post all the infos after the press-con but now you may freely post in here.

Lmao okay.. lets use this as poster for the time being.

1404470679963.jpg

Guest ororomunroe

@Philosophical, I've updated the first post and title. Do follow the rules when making new threads! You must always include the title, the confirmed cast member(s) and other pertinent information in your first post. Please look at other drama threads to see what they have in their first post for ideas. Thank you!

Guest ororomunroe

Lee Min-ho returns to the big screen with global project Bounty Hunters

leeminho_225.jpg

Lee Min-ho (Gangnam 1970, Heirs) has signed on to his next project, a pan-Asian blockbuster titled Bounty Hunters, and it’s got my interest piqued—not specifically because it’s Lee Min-ho (although yes, he’s still very pretty), or that it’s got a huge-scale budget (35 billion won, or about $31 million USD), but because it’s described as an action comedy. It’ll be brought to us by Shin Tae-ra, the director of entertainingly absurd action comedies Runway Cop and Level 7 Civil Servant (hey, the movie version was great, okay?). Can Lee Min-ho be funny? I don’t know, but I want to see him try!

There isn’t much given about the plot of Bounty Hunters, though we’re told it’ll feature high action, rollicking comedy, and investigative thrills in a plot that involves bounty hunters and a chase to capture hotel bombers. I can’t promise that the action-chase plot will make much sense—in fact, I’d put my money on the opposite—but I do feel like this director will bring the zany. Did I care about the bioterrorist Russian spy plot in Level 7 Civil Servant, or understand it, or need it to make sense? Not even a little! It was wacky and hilarious and a whole lot of silly fun.

Lee Min-ho’s character is sharp and a skilled fighter who also displays a quirky, cute side—we’ve seen both sides of him before, though not necessarily at the same time. I don’t actually know that he’s a great comedy actor—not the way that Kang Ji-hwan owned director Shin Tae-ra’s prior projects—though I can see him working the humor in a straight-faced, deadpan way. After all, there were moments in Faith, City Hunter, andBoys Before Flowers. Fleeting, but they were there.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/lee-min-ho-returns-to-the-big-screen-with-global-project-bounty-hunters/

Guest ororomunroe

Lee Min Ho Confirms Next Project as Cross-border Action Comedy Movie Bounty Hunter

sari.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yang Mi female lead in Lee Min-ho's 'Bounty Hunters'

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150624

Lee Min-ho (left) will star opposite Chinese actress Yang Mi (Starhaus Entertainment/AP)

Korean actor and hallyu sensation Lee Min-ho will star alongside Chinese actress Yang Mi in his next film “Bounty Hunters,” according to several Chinese reports Tuesday.

Lee was last week cast as one of the two main characters in “Bounty Hunters,” besides Hong Kong actor Wallace Chung.

Model-actress Angelababy had been a favorite for the female lead role, according to Chinese media.

“Bounty Hunters” is an action film being funded by Korean, Chinese and Hong Kong companies and directed by Korean director Shin Tae-ra.

The action flick is Lee’s next movie after the Korean crime noir film “Gangnam Blues,” earlier this year.

The movie, with a budget of 35 billion won ($31 million), tells the story of bounty hunters, or people hired to catch criminals or fugitives. Filming locations will span a number of Asian locations, including Korea, China, Malaysia and Thailand.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Source kpopherald 

• 1 month later...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hong-kong-filmmakers-rethink-plans-bangkok-bombing-061900566.html

Hong Kong filmmakers rethink plans after Bangkok bombing

7cn_hongkongfilmmakers00.jpg

19 Aug - The huge bomb explosion in Bangkok that killed at least 22 people on Monday has had several Hong Kong filmmakers rethinking their filming plans, according to Mingpao News.

Originally set to begin filming in Thailand this November, the production of the upcoming movie "Bounty Hunter", starring Korean heartthrob Lee Min-ho, may now have to cancel it due to concern over the cast and crew's safety.

Lead actress Karena Ng stated, "I was shocked after hearing the news, since it was just recently that the Tianjin explosion occurred. I hope that the authorities in Thailand will make proper arrangements for the victims and their families."

Meanwhile, Dante Lam, who plans to travel to Thailand for the preparatory work of his upcoming project, tentatively titled "Mekong", stated that he was shocked upon hearing the news.

However, Dante stressed that it will not hinder him from his original plans.

"We have made a lot of preparation for it. It's not easy to give it up," he said.

Archived