Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Girl Wearing Tassel Earrings 戴流蘇耳環的少女

@emmaleigh, do you know where i can watch the 54 ep version? I really want to see all of those love scenes between the leads. I'm so obsessed with them. This is the only series where I've seen the most pushing the girl against the wall, grabbing her hand and many kiss attempts. I've even given Ren Hao Ming a nickname "possessive opportunist" as he will try to kiss her every time he can.

• Like 6

@PUNG if you're able to navigate baidu and do a search for 戴流苏耳环的少女 to find the file,  then you would have to download it. You need the  JJvod player in order to play it.  I hope that helps :).  Good luck!  As for the deleted scenes, you can do a search on Tudou or Youku which you can download the App from iTunes.

• Like 2

thanks @emmaleigh for the tips. Although i haven't found the link to the 54 or 60 episode versions but i have managed to find links to some of the missing love scenes on youku. I feel so deprived right now. I just want to watch the uncut version. :(

• Like 2

13 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

@angelangie Are you watching the current broadcasting?  Did you watch the uncut 60 episodes?  I've only watched the 54 episodes.  Glad that the current broadcasting cut the repetitive scenes of XiaoXiao and wouldn't mind if they kept AnAn & Song Seng's loveline to a minimum but unfortunately they kept most of their scenes :confused:

Well to be honest they lose me half way...first they edit is way off and the cut n combine of the story are way off and also they story lines kinda get dragged to be honest....I can't take the drag but we'll I'm still sticking to it cause of gg... if not I would have threw in the towel

• Like 3

@angelangie If it wasn't for GG, I wouldn't have checked this long series out but I'm glad I did.  The only reason why I'm watching the version of the live broadcast is b/c it's in HD.  One thing for sure is, I won't be checking out "Pearl Earrings" b/c not a fan of the female lead.  I've seen her in past tv series but only as a supporting cast and plus I think she looks a bit on the old side compared to DXY.  BTW, it's a bit off subject but is DXY dating her since they are both wearing that white string on their wrist? :huh:

• Like 3

@emmaleigh lols too sure to be honest but this will also be the only series I'm going to watch other than that I'm giving up I couldn't bear to watch how the writer going to tear her own stories up again but I did heard that Dai n her are together

• Like 1

just finished watching ep 48. That's the stupidest open ending ever. There's no closure whatsoever to the rest of the story. There are so many unanswered questions. :angry:

• Like 2

On 1/15/2016 at 7:21 AM, PUNG said:

just finished watching ep 48. That's the stupidest open ending ever. There's no closure whatsoever to the rest of the story. There are so many unanswered questions. :angry:

yes the open ending was way off and it was also their way to promote the next series which is 'Pearl' :/

• Like 1

hi im so late to the party! but i just finished watching the series and i fell in love with the two leads together. guigui has so much chemistry with him <3 i was wondering if they have a second part to this drama with the same leads?? since the open ending ((agreeing with all of you) SERIOUSLY SUCKED. I WANT TO SEE MORE GUIGUI ACTION!! 

if not, what is this pearl series??

• Like 2

On 3/19/2016 at 6:47 PM, chinkychinks_stv said:

hi im so late to the party! but i just finished watching the series and i fell in love with the two leads together. guigui has so much chemistry with him <3 i was wondering if they have a second part to this drama with the same leads?? since the open ending ((agreeing with all of you) SERIOUSLY SUCKED. I WANT TO SEE MORE GUIGUI ACTION!! 

if not, what is this pearl series??

The pearl series is of another series altogether there is nothing related....so i dunno they change the lead so i guess i switch drama lols

On 3/21/2016 at 11:22 PM, hot_hot1975 said:

Where do y'all watch this drama?

try youku...they might have it as i honestly lost tracks as they were some hush up due to the writer cause a big ruckus

• Like 1

Aug, 2016:

Please help?

I watched Episodes 21 to 48 without English subs & Felt I was getting most of the story.

But the last minutes of Episode 48 ---

1.   What did Ren Hao Feng say as he gave her the "Tassel earrings"? 

2.   What was the English translation of what the person said who was talking as RHF collapsed on her shoulder?

3.  Please explain what was said as RHF suddenly appeared in that beautiful white uniform?   Navy uniform?  Police uniform?

Thank you so very much!!!   (OK to send it to my Soompi "avatar"!!!)

• Like 1

I just finished watching 48 episodes. What an interesting experience lol. The editing was off. The plot summary online is sort off? Read that they live happily after but I don't think that is the case with the open ending? So strange. Many questions left unanswered.

@mdj101 I didn't pay much attention the last episode. Kind of fast forwarded this episode because everything was a mess. But it's an open ending, apparently, some people say he died, went aboard, and then several  years later some dude appeared looking like him. 

• Like 2

What?! So all this time I've been watching the chopped up version on kissasian?? No wonder I was getting Moonlover's Int Version Crappy Editing vibes. The flow felt so off and I didn't understand where the show was trying to take me. Although, it was probably made worse when I started fast forwarding scenes from episode 4 onwards. The only thing I wanted to watch was the OTP's interactions, lol. They have great chemistry. I skipped everything else. Now I have no idea what the storyline is.

• Like 1

@mdj101 @polaress @linja

yes u guys weren't the only one left out there hanging :x unfortunately....

1. editing are crappy at their best.....

2. nothing is related to the tassel earring at all....and if one is to ask me the story resolve about 'RHM' sister more than the actual female lead.....

3. why RHM suddenly appear in white uniform cause they need a spin off for the 2nd series which is the 'pearl' series....

and honestly i dunno what happen after this first stories as i dont want to hurt myself again watching some way off derail editing.....a story that has not connections between the main plot and the title it was given.....

• Like 2

:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: i dont know why im crying right now.. episode 42 doesnt have english subs.. im still not watch the rest of the episode.. i even messaged the kissasian fb page and they said the subber drop this series.. how can that be, i cant accept this :bawling::bawling::bawling: and after read all the comments here.. you guys says the ending was crap.. and probably to continue with pearl earrings which is act by different female lead. Ohhh mannn im so sad.. i want gui gui with dai xiang yu again.. there are great together. And now im thinking what should i do.. whether to continue watch this series without english subs or to wait until i learn mandarin myself :bawling::bawling::bawling: and im sad gui gui (ruan qing tian) and dai xiang yu (ren hao ming) are not together :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Edited by DenTech V Tae
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DenTech V Tae said:

:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: i dont know why im crying right now.. episode 42 doesnt have english subs.. im still not watch the rest of the episode.. i even messaged the kissasian fb page and they said the subber drop this series.. how can that be, i cant accept this :bawling::bawling::bawling: and after read all the comments here.. you guys says the ending was crap.. and probably to continue with pearl earrings which is act by different female lead. Ohhh mannn im so sad.. i want gui gui with dai xiang yu again.. there are great together. And now im thinking what should i do.. whether to continue watch this series without english subs or to wait until i learn mandarin myself :bawling::bawling::bawling: and im sad gui gui (ruan qing tian) and dai xiang yu (ren hao ming) are not together :bawling::bawling::bawling:

honestly i would have drop the series half way too.....if not for GuiGui.....

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

honestly i would have drop the series half way too.....if not for GuiGui.....

It's the end of year 2018, i tot no one will reply my comment. Btw, guess what.. i have to use google translate for the rest of unsubs episodes.. 1 episode it took me 3 @ 4 hours because i need to stop many times.. almost every seconds. At first i dont know both of the lead casts i just watch it because of some videos on youtube cut which is quite fun to watch so many push and pull, really suits my taste and i tot this drama was comedy romance but :bawling: the ending (eventhough im not finish yet - still on going) And i watch this drama because they're both handsome and pretty... <3 <3 <3 :grin: And just 2 days ago i search about gui gui.. and ahhh i remember she was the one in we got married with taecyon 2pm, she is beautiful. And i suddenly fall in love with dai xiang yu his eyes a bit looks like haruma miura "nice". And i guess only gui gui was the only lead actress that suits for him, the other actress hmmm. I cant watch him with other girl.. but im shocked he's a married man now hmmnmmnnmm. Hehhee.. just want to express what's on my mind because a bit stress right now bcause i have to use google translate to understand what are they saying after this :triumph: LOL :joy:

Edited by DenTech V Tae
  • LOL 1