Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Girl Wearing Tassel Earrings 戴流蘇耳環的少女

Recommended Posts

11021103_10155702531850038_6422158889247

11393080_10155702531050038_4941479593095

Details:

Title: 戴流蘇耳環的少女 / The Girl Wearing Tassel Earrings

Genre: 1920s Romance

Episodes: 60

Producer:

Broadcast Period: December 22, 2015

Broadcast Days: TBA

 

Cast:

戴向宇 (Dai Xiang Yu) as 任浩铭 (Ren Hao Ming)
吴映洁 (Wu Ying Jie) as 阮清恬 (Ruan Qing Tian)
刘前程 (Liu Qian Cheng) as 林峰 (Lin Feng)
谢其均 (Xie Qi Jun) as 宋城 (Song Cheng)
庄夏播 (Zhuang Xia Bo) as 阿春 (A Chun)

 

Synopsis:

Set in 1920s Shanghai, where broadcast radio became a trend, QianTian (WuYingJie) help in setting up one of the most trending Radio station, however the HaoMing (Dai XiangYu) meeting turn into a misunderstand which prompted HaoMing to take away her family heirloom earring. Slowly QianTian will win HaoMing over with her gentleness and kindness.

 

Raw Trailer:

Fan Made MV

 

 

 

OSTs:

TBA

 

Additional Links:

The Girl Wearing Tassel Earrings 戴流蘇耳環的少女 Raw Episodes

 

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCT

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A fan Made MV using the song 'See You Again' as the background song and mix of the clips she got her hands on.

cr: uploader

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dramaforever4life

I'm so excited to watch this one :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So quiet in here, has anyone watched the Hunan version broadcasting which butchered some scenes out and made the story choppy :(:(:(:(:(!  Would love to discuss and share POV ;) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2015 at 10:45 AM, emmaleigh said:

So quiet in here, has anyone watched the Hunan version broadcasting which butchered some scenes out and made the story choppy :(:(:(:(:(!  Would love to discuss and share POV ;) 

yea i had watch it infact, but they will only do the official broadcast on 22nd Dec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this an original storyline or a novel adaptation? Somewhere in my foggy memory I thought this was another novel adaptation, but can't seem to find anything after searching.

I quite like period dramas and have heard there's quite a bit of hype for this drama. Is it worth watching?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mangoberrie I've heard that "Girl with Tassel Earrings" is one of the 10 parts in girl wearing earring series.  Supposedly the second part "Girl with Pearl Earrings" is currently filming, same main male actor ( Dai Xiangyu) but different female lead...different storyline.  I'm only interested in "Girl with Tassel Earrings" since GuiGui is in it & the lead actor is not only a pretty face but can act also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie Besides the open ending, how did  you like?  Looking forward to the official broadcasting & crossing my fingers that it's not the same version that was broadcasted in Hunan. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mangoberrie said:

Is this an original storyline or a novel adaptation? Somewhere in my foggy memory I thought this was another novel adaptation, but can't seem to find anything after searching.

I quite like period dramas and have heard there's quite a bit of hype for this drama. Is it worth watching?

 

it was worth the watch however......hmmmm...i hate the open ending :/

 

5 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

@angelangie Besides the open ending, how did  you like?  Looking forward to the official broadcasting & crossing my fingers that it's not the same version that was broadcasted in Hunan. 

 

i totally love it to be honest....but i wasnt so happy with the ending....though there were talks that they are trying to get GG to be cast for the tassel earring part2 and that Dai already agreed to it :/ but im not sure the editing is honestly bad....even though i can say that GG had definitely improve her acting in it....and when they were fighting tooth and nail at each other....it was really funny and cute.....

their chemy is sizzling in my eyes definitely worth watching even though if i can get my hands on the editor i probably strangle them for the mess they created lols

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently viewers were left frustrated due to the not so great open ending.  GuiGui showed improvements in her acting since ADKOPM.  She does have better chemistry w/ Dai Xiangyu (DXY) than Zhang Han (ZH).  Enjoyed watching her and DXY bickering.  Lots of their kissing scenes were cut short or eliminated during the Hunan broadcasting.  Would love to see her get pair up w/ Zhang Yun Long ( from ADKOPM) in the near future.  

@angelangie What's your take on the actress who played AnAn?  Didn't like the guy who they paired her with in the drama.  Any of DXY's bodyguards would of been a better choice in my opinion.  Kind of glad that they didn't completely turn AnAn against GuiGui like most drama do to love rivals.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

Apparently viewers were left frustrated due to the not so great open ending.  GuiGui showed improvements in her acting since ADKOPM.  She does have better chemistry w/ Dai Xiangyu (DXY) than Zhang Han (ZH).  Enjoyed watching her and DXY bickering.  Lots of their kissing scenes were cut short or eliminated during the Hunan broadcasting.  Would love to see her get pair up w/ Zhang Yun Long ( from ADKOPM) in the near future.  

@angelangie What's your take on the actress who played AnAn?  Didn't like the guy who they paired her with in the drama.  Any of DXY's bodyguards would of been a better choice in my opinion.  Kind of glad that they didn't completely turn AnAn against GuiGui like most drama do to love rivals.  

 

true a lot of fans were left frustrated......GG definitely show massive improvement....one of the scenes i love the most is when she was doing the dumpling ROFL :D when she was laughing silently to herself i took a lot of looks at her....just her....she was so beautiful in that take....camera angle was right and the lightning i just gotta say show off all her right and best features there :D

tons of the kissing scenes were cut....there were longer **ahem** kissing scenes....definitely more than you enough for you to stay curl up ROFL :D

honestly she and zhang han in ADKOPM wasnt that bad at the 2nd part though at the beginning of the part it was honestly a lil hard to imagine they were lovers for 7 years? okie back to the topic better ROFL....

AnAn was a lil annoying at certain area for me....but overall she was pretty okie but like you i think HuiZhang bodyguard will be a better fit ROFL....he wasnt someone i want to be cast as a 2nd lead i think :x AnAn was .... i dunno to be honest....im a little mix about her....certain level i like her but certain i dont ROFL am i making any sense?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GG Updates her Weibo

12th Dec 2015 - 10.52pm (TST) 11.52pm (KST)

#EarringGirl# @AnHuiTVChannel 1222 meet

12347795_450721785112799_455147369634769

 

Spoiler

11049663_432579490260362_32600657711955412322849_450721771779467_78671017078121812316272_450721825112795_31206767109849012374907_450721751779469_824265496957051

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AnAn was a tad bit selfish at the beginning of the story letting Tian Tian (TT) taking the wrap which tied her to Hao Ming's little sis death.  But due to that misunderstanding, the OTP got on each other case and fell in love :wub:.  One of my favorite was during Ep3 when TT refused to wash HM forehead and he double kissed her and on his 3rd attempt, she finally agreed to wash it off.  2nd favorite scene would be that last pic of HM pressing TT on the bed going for the kill when rocket came in at the wrong time and HM glared at him. Unfortunately, Hunan broadcasting cut majority of that make out session which I'm hoping to see on the official broadcasting.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

AnAn was a tad bit selfish at the beginning of the story letting Tian Tian (TT) taking the wrap which tied her to Hao Ming's little sis death.  But due to that misunderstanding, the OTP got on each other case and fell in love :wub:.  One of my favorite was during Ep3 when TT refused to wash HM forehead and he double kissed her and on his 3rd attempt, she finally agreed to wash it off.  2nd favorite scene would be that last pic of HM pressing TT on the bed going for the kill when rocket came in at the wrong time and HM glared at him. Unfortunately, Hunan broadcasting cut majority of that make out session which I'm hoping to see on the official broadcasting.  

 

hahaha....i have to agree that we have AnAn to thank for ....for the setup that somehow tie TianTian with HaoMing, actually you can find the longer **ahem** kissing scenes if u search around Tudou, some of the frustrated viewers went to a different cable and got the longer cut and post it up....

prepare for you toes to curl up ROFL :D cause the kissing scene is definitely longer ROFL :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ieqa Kamal

 

Does anyone know where can I find the episode which is uncut. I,ve been live streaming on Anhui TV but the episode is cut on certain scene. I really want to watch the  uncut one. Is there any china TV channel that show the uncut episode ? Pleaseeee~ I'm willing on watching it raw. 

Edited by Ieqa Kamal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just wanting to know whether the videos on maple stage are the uncut version? I've been watching it and the editing seems choppy and the love scenes seem kinda short. I'm currently enjoying the chemistry between the leads. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking around for some drama to watch and found this thread. This drama looks good. I'm not used to calling him or seeing ppl calling him Dai Xiangyu since I knew him as Dai Yangtian. Hahaha XP

Oh gosh Gui Gui!! I shall watch this drama cuz of her!! But 54 episodes!!! Noooooo 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking around for some drama to watch and found this thread. This drama looks good. I'm not used to calling him or seeing ppl calling him Dai Xiangyu since I knew him as Dai Yangtian. Hahaha XP

Oh gosh Gui Gui!! I shall watch this drama cuz of her!! But 54 episodes!!! Noooooo 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, Maple Stage is the "cut of the cut" 48 episodes currently being broadcasted 2 episodes per day.  The series originally had 60 episodes but was cut to 54 episodes and now, 48 episodes. :tears: Hence, the very choppy storyline being presented.  Lots of scenes were cut of the two main leads, especially the kissing scenes.  Honestly, only like to watch the 2 main leads. Completely annoyed by TienTien's friend, Chu AnAn & Song Seng storyline.  Glad to see more taking interest in this show.  Discussion are welcome :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie Are you watching the current broadcasting?  Did you watch the uncut 60 episodes?  I've only watched the 54 episodes.  Glad that the current broadcasting cut the repetitive scenes of XiaoXiao and wouldn't mind if they kept AnAn & Song Seng's loveline to a minimum but unfortunately they kept most of their scenes :confused:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...