[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

July 14, 2015

‘Assembly’ Reveals Its Amiable Filming Atmosphere

Source: BNTNews

ysxfn4vbf89ylfz36ce8zy6crxiad2v3.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] ‘Assembly’ revealed its friendly filming set.

Upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assembly’ raised anticipation on its first episode with images from the set.

In the released pictures, the actors have kind smiles on their faces, making those looking smile along. The actors have bright expressions, giving a glimpse as to the set atmosphere.

Jung Jae Young is a friendly neighbor on set, being full of manners. During the first filming of the drama, the staff wasn’t sure what to expect of him besides the charisma he shows in movies, but were pleasantly greeted with his gentle personality. In the drama, Song Yoon Ah plays a charismatic and chic character but on set, she showed a warm and affable side, getting along with everyone and creating a nice environment.

Ok Taecyeon was nervous at first because of the seniors he was working with but he receives love from them with his trademark friendliness and innocent charm. He is the mood maker on set.

A representative of the producing company stated, “The ‘Assembly’ filming set shows the tightknit bond of a family. It is hard to see this for miniseries that have a lot of all-night shootings. We anticipate that this atmosphere will lead to a successful drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘Assembly’ will start airing on July 15 at 10 PM KST. (photo by KBS)

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava, they may look similar but are two different people/idols.

The guy in MLED is Junior from Got7 The one here in Assembly,  is TaecYeon from 2PM. He was last in KBS drama "Wonderful Days", and before that in TVN's "Who Are You"

@irilight,  Wow they really do look so much alike I really thought it was the young PHS

Guest adikkeluangman

First episode tonight happy watching to all. Looks like we have child actress Kim Ji Min in this drama too. I wonder what role she will do. Is her character wil be the younger version of our actress or as a child of any of the cast. Looking forward for this.

Kim Ji Min with first and maybe 2nd EPI book script

Taecyeon with the 1st episode book script

@duldulok, thank you for live streaming info.    Personally I have to wait for subs.

Seems to be good reaction, but I did not see yet the ratings.

KBS2 'Assembly' is currently airing and it's #1 on Naver, #5 on Nate & Daum Real-Time Hot Searches!

CJ9Wg_IVAAAMFFD.png

CJ9WiKbUEAAm40F.png

CJ9WjAqVAAAfmgX.png

Cr.  2 PM Always twit.

Guest ororomunroe

AGB Korea - KBS2 Assembly EP 1 - Nationwide 5.2% (Not in Top 20) | Seoul <6.7%

TNMS Korea - KBS2 Assembly EP 1 - Nationwide <6.8% | Seoul <6.6%

link for watching Assembly -----

Normally English sub shall be released 24hrs after airing. Enjoy!

Mod edit: please do not link illegal streams! Only official subbing sites are allowed (Viki, Dramafever, SoompiTV).

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Assembly EP 1

fjaf.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Assembly' Pilot, Joo Jae Hyun open fires with ambitious gaze.. Brutal private meeting with Song Yoon Ah

1. [+947, -36] Avengers-level casting. These are people you only see in movies and Jung Jae Young finally takes his acting to the small screen. Truly an actor you can trust 

2. [+441, -32] The lineup is daebak. Looking forward to these acting gods 

3. [+114, -9] Still can't believe that Jung Jae Young's finally starring in a dramaㅠㅠ ... I love his acting. I hope the drama does well 

4. [+95, -8] Of course, God Jae Young.. They've got Young Gyu hyungnim too.....

5. [+66, -9] Watched it as if real life events are unfolding before my very eyes.. I hope it keeps up with the thrill as it goes on ㅜㅠ

6. [+33, -8] It's here, a drama without any love story 

sdsjf.jpg
hfhds.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Assembly' Writer Jung Hyun Min's signature sharp dialogues 

1. [+1,381, -45] Let's praise the writer too, shall we? Don't articles go too far in praising actors sometimes? Remember, the writer's responsible for half of the fun

2. [+1,022, -44] Every single line is valuable.. They're noble, unpretentious and easy on the ears.. This is what a masterpiece looks like

3. [+931, -171] Why does Park Geun Hye live like that?

fjdskajf.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Assembly' Ok Taecyeon's first meeting with Song Yoon Ah

1. [+51, -1] I'm immersed!! Worried that Ok Taecyeon would be a nuisance but he did well.. I'm looking forward to more~~

2. [+46, -1] No comments?.. I enjoyed it. Taecyeon-ah, hwaiting~!!

3. [+46, -2] Taecyeon met a role that suits him. His acting is quite good. Political dramas tend to have complex storylines but the cast's acting make it seem like I'm watching a movie

4. [+18, -1] Taecyeon wore something that fits him this time. His acting gets better and more natural with each drama~ Hwaiting!!

Cr: kkuljaem

@ororomunroe, thank you for the netizen comments. I hope it is indication for higher ratings to come...

Hopefully, by tomorrow we may have a subbed episode.

‘Assembly’ a TV drama portraying politics in Korea

“Assembly,” a new KBS drama, reflected the conflicts in South Korea against the backdrop of local politics in its first episode aired Wednesday.

Written by Jung Hyun-min who had worked in the National Assembly, the factional drama put out a heart-wrenching opener with Sang-pil, a character aiming for leadership at the opposition party despite the disadvantages.

Sang-pil, played by veteran actor Jung Jae-young, was wrongfully sacked at a company where he had worked for 23 years. When he protested against the unfair decision, he was slapped with a fine for causing a public disturbance.

“Assembly” airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. on KBS.

Source

I watched a little the first episode in the live steaming to get the vibe. I liked it, I knew I would like it. :P I can`t wait to watch with subtitles. I am glad that the audience had good things to say about the premiere. 

I saw the moment when our hero met with Soon Yoon Ah and Kim Suh Hyung`s characters and he called them ajumma. :w00t:

42% subbed at Viki.

The most important characters in this drama...

i.aspx?Guid=e625c4eaab5846beb1548826c509

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeah, the rating quite low same as previous drama in the same slot. But hope Korean will like it. Meanwhile the contender are SBS Mask and MBC The Vampire drama.

#Taecyeon [KBS ‘Assembly’] Pulling Jae-Young’s collar in first encounter? :)

htm_2015071594125c010c011_99_20150715095
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002437478

Taecyeon today in Hong Kong for OKCAT event as the CEO. His softoy business. So can we see the plushie in this drama? Since there's a kid actor. Like his last drama the big green cat plushie in his drama child room.

-----

New episode tonight. Happy watching to all.

Archived