Share your favorite cooking blogs and youtube channels

MissAria

Hi Soompiers !

I would like to know your favorite cooking blogs and youtube channels (in english).

I watch theses youtube channels: Foodwishes, Laurainthekitchen and Helenrecipes

I would like to discover more, especially good recipes of korean, japanese and chinese food.

youtube: Cooking with dog, ochikeron, hey it's mosogourmet, Marimo Marsmellow - Japanese

Maangchi, Aeri's Kitchen  -Korean

kawaiisweetworld - Baking

hope this helps ^^ I would really recommend cooking with dog, ochikeron & maangchi as they tend to update weekly

youtube: Cooking with dog, ochikeron, hey it's mosogourmet, Marimo Marsmellow - Japanese

hope this helps ^^ I would really recommend cooking with dog, ochikeron & maangchi as they tend to update weekly

​Thanks ! Did you try their recipes ? Were they good ?

youtube: Cooking with dog, ochikeron, hey it's mosogourmet, Marimo Marshmallow - Japanese

​Thanks ! Did you try their recipes ? Were they good ?

​yep, I've tried cooking with dog, ochikeron and maangchi recipes and yes it was good, they are all very good at explaining the recipes while being entertaining at the same time XD I hope you can try out their recipes ^^

oh wait i have 1 more recommendation: pankobunny - Japanese baking

• 1 month later...

Cooking ~ Maangchi, Aeri's Kitchen, Ochikeron, Cooking With Dog & Helenrecipes.
Also youtuber Mark Weins. He's mostly a food vlogger but he sometimes cooks. Mostly Thai food but there are a few other Asian countries he's been too as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen and related channels are good...but i want to try korean,chinese,japanese cusines...I really like food while watching dramas...So i crave for them...i did try few but nothing turned out good.... i did try cooking with dog, ochikeron & maangchi,japanese 101, since they have english version but i havent still succeeded in one recipe successfully

On 2016-03-03 at 9:11 AM, mym999 said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen and related channels are good...but i want to try korean,chinese,japanese cusines...I really like food while watching dramas...So i crave for them...i did try few but nothing turned out good.... i did try cooking with dog, ochikeron & maangchi,japanese 101, since they have english version but i havent still succeeded in one recipe successfully

Aah sorry I haven't tried it yet either... Well, I tried to do kimbap , jaejaemyun, it did not taste good :( Gotta buy them at the resto.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't believe no one has mentioned runnyrunny999's channel on Youtube. A friendly Japanese guy who cooks viewers' requests and eats them on camera.  He's funny without even trying. He speaks mostly English, with some Japanese thrown in at the end, which is great for those who'd like to practise their listening skills. 

• 6 months later...

I recently started watching Peaceful Cuisine. It's high quality filming that highlights the details and sounds of food. I enjoy the Asian desserts specifically.

Also, runnyrunny999, Maangchi,Helen's Recipes, Cookingwithdog, Simon and Martina's FAP FAP, and etc.

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys, I have come cross a superb cooking channel "Hujoors Kitchen". This channel has just newly launched but I have never seen such amazing recipes in my life. I would recommend you check this channel once.

You can search by "Hujoors Kitchen" in youtube or google it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love youtube cooking channels like: 
pailin's kitchen and maangchi

I am also trying to make my own cooking channel.  I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH. <3

Please let me know how I can improve.  I have really enjoyed this recipe so please try it, and let me know if you enjoyed the drink too! :)  

Archived