[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Oops sorry for the double post~ Anyways, Joy introduced herself as, "Hello! I'm Joy from Red Velvet. I'm fresh." 

joy: i'm waiting (sends a text). oh its sent!!!

and Sungjae asked to Joy "what do you think of personality like Taekwang 's" (sungjae's role in drama WRU) and joy said "just oppa (you)"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jowii_

KKKKKAAAAAAA!!!! :D 

WHOOOHOEEEE!! Finally!!!! xD 

So cute!!!! xD Can't wait!! xD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA xD 

The feelsssssssss~~~~~ :lol:

Guest Jowii_

KKKKKAAAAAAA!!!! :D 

WHOOOHOEEEE!! Finally!!!! xD 

So cute!!!! xD Can't wait!! xD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA xD 

The feelsssssssss~~~~~ :lol:

Hello..hello...just drop for a while and wanna said manseee for this adorable couple. hahahaha..

Since JJongAh couple i've never interest with another couple in WGM but this couple bring me back to shipper world. I've got a lil bit distract with them..hahaha..they're totally cute and insanely adorable..gosh this noona totally fall for your charms..:D 

BONUS to all peeps in here

tumblr_npvpg7JaKt1tj8b54o1_400.giftumblr_npvpg7JaKt1tj8b54o2_400.giftumblr_npvpg7JaKt1tj8b54o3_r1_400.giftumblr_npvpg7JaKt1tj8b54o4_r1_400.gif

WHAT ARE YOU DOING SUNGJAE?? GOTCHAA BOY, ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH BUINN?? :phew::Ptumblr_npvo6zpIxA1tj8b54o1_400.giftumblr_npvo6zpIxA1tj8b54o2_400.gif

Credit gifs to dvang

ADDITIONAL BONUS

i know this is a lil bit OT..but this song totally describe this young, sweet and adorable couple Joy & Sungjae..

"Love Love Love by Roy Kim" credit video to CJENMMUSIC Official

@accioclarice HAHAHAHAHA....thank you so much for the gifs, don't know why just saw those gifs made me burst with laughter...this couple really adorable..goshh look at them they're totally cute..adorable..cute and back to adorable..kkkkkkkkkkk.

Saturdayy please palli come faster...

@Joy&Sungjae: You really need to stop being so adorable...

Sungjae Updated his twitter~

tumblr_npwmldFMsk1td1w4ao1_540.jpg

150614 SungJae Twitter Update

Woo....woo..... calm down sky it's okay.....go sleep sleep~

© BTOBSTORY 
~
tumblr_npwh9fulGv1uxujlxo1_400.giftumblr_npwh9fulGv1uxujlxo2_400.gif
tumblr_npwh9fulGv1uxujlxo3_400.giftumblr_npwh9fulGv1uxujlxo4_400.gif

cr. sungjoy

It's only their first meeting but they already had called each other "oppa" and "wife." I hope they develop faster and they look so adorable, and I love how their cheeky smiles.

So Sungjae really met Joy with his blondish hair~ I wanna know Joy's reaction when she will see Sungjae with a black hair~ <3

Here's the preview with eng subs there's no youtube link since youtube blocked the video~ 

@accioclarice Thanks for the link...Woww so fast, there are already subbing team for this couple..:w00t:

Based on the preview, i think they match well. Joy and Sungjae seems like dorky type who got silly to each other and enjoy the presence of each other. Both very cheerful, smiley, and playful types. I bet they will be both adorable and funny with all the teasing and pranking. Look at when Sungjae call her wife already and she's calling him oppa without seeming shy about it. :D Okay i guess when i watch their first episode next saturday, i'll bursting with laughter because they are Happy Virus. My stress will be relieved because watching them, this is only preview but i already ranting.. :D miann chinggus 

Seriously what this guy doing? hahaha... Really creative to hid in the box 

tumblr_npvu1s3fxA1uxv7jjo3_400.gif

Okay i can't stop laugh when Sungjae show his face from the box. Look at his face this guy really dorky...hahaha...(goshh why soompi don't have emo like ROFL..)

tumblr_npvu1s3fxA1uxv7jjo5_400.gif

Looking this couple make me memories my highschool life :D this young couple, goshh...Look at Joy laugh when hubby got prank.. (me laughing like Joy when watch this..)

tumblr_npvu1s3fxA1uxv7jjo6_400.gif

Credit gifs to sungjoycouple tumblr

Ugh...finally a preview for this maknaecouple >< looks like im gonna watch wgm again since jjongah couple left the show.. can't help it its my fav member on btobs and red velvets!!! This couple will be so fun to watch >< I'm waiting for the 1st broadcast~~ hope wgm won't disappointed us like how they disappointed jjongaholics before sobs.. fighthing for this new couple!!♥♥

P/s: my my ~ looks like i will start downloading gifs again..im excited!! (My card memory will be full again x'D i have another memory card full with jjongah couple lol that how obsessed i am toward couple i like)

Guest mylovefromstar12

hello guys.. i'm helping my friend please follow sungjoy couple IG >> sungjoycouple20 the IG has just open! they will provide you an update about sungjoy couple :) thankyou... 

So gong tae kwang bring me here.lol.me and my little sister are rooting for him and knowing that our ship is almost sinking, so i thought why not just root for the actor (Sungjae) instead.lol. it doesn't make sense but my love for gong tae kwang is too deep that i need to see him happy elsewhere. at least he got the girl here?? and they are married too.just sign me in!.hahahaha.

Frankly i thought Sungjae and Joy are too young for this show but after watching the preview, i feel butterflies in my stomach. they made me wanna puke rainbows and unicorn.why so cute!! they are beyond adorable and sweet. i feel like getting cavities. no no no. i think i gonna get diabetes soon.lol. i was smiling like a proud mom watching them. lololol

Fangirling aside,i watch a bit of we got married and i thought this is very cute show if we just enjoy their stint without getting overboard with the shipping. moderation is the best i would say. So let just enjoy the fun ride:)

Guest Stressthinkingofmyship

So gong tae kwang bring me here.lol.me and my little sister are rooting for him and knowing that our ship is almost sinking, so i thought why not just root for the actor (Sungjae) instead.lol. it doesn't make sense but my love for gong tae kwang is too deep that i need to see him happy elsewhere. at least he got the girl here?? and they are married too.just sign me in!.hahahaha.

Frankly i thought Sungjae and Joy are too young for this show but after watching the preview, i feel butterflies in my stomach. they made me wanna puke rainbows and unicorn.why so cute!! they are beyond adorable and sweet. i feel like getting cavities. no no no. i think i gonna get diabetes soon.lol. i was smiling like a proud mom watching them. lololol

Fangirling aside,i watch a bit of we got married and i thought this is very cute show if we just enjoy their stint without getting overboard with the shipping. moderation is the best i would say. So let just enjoy the fun ride:)

What are you talking about he is going to get the girl in school 2015 Im super sure!!!! ^______^ anyway thanks for the photos and gifs they look cute together i dont know the personality of joy so i hope that she can be fun and not shy at  all xd praying for a healthy skinship LOL

Guest ibloodayu

ayayaya finally, :)

i can't wait for this saturday, lol polka couple, they look so cute together, "oppa and wife" ei sungjae you move faster than I thought ~ 

Archived