Quantcast
LavelyShai

[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

They met on latest ep of Sugarman on 15 Apr. Well, they sat at separate tables.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/15/got-married-couple-btobs-yook-sungjae-red-velvets-joy-reunite-sugar-man-2/

While introducing the members, Park Na Rae called Yook Sungjae “Joy’s former husband.” Yoo Jae Suk asked if it had been a while since they’d last met, and Yook Sungjae had everyone laughing when he said, “We never met after that [the show].” He went on to add, “It was because we were both very busy, and it became difficult to stay in contact.”

Yook Sungjae and Joy were both asked to describe each other since they had gotten to know each other through “We Got Married.” Yook Sungjae had nothing but good things to say about Joy as he said, “She’s very innocent and in tune with her emotions. She’s an honest person, and has a childlike innocence about her.” Joy reciprocated as she said, “He’s very mature, and he was someone who guided me very well.”

Yoo Jae Suk teased the two when he said, “That’s not what she said in the waiting room. She called him a weirdo.” Joy got flustered and Park Na Rae explained, “It’s because Yook Sung Jae’s nickname is ‘Yook Jal Ddo,’ which means ‘Yook Sungjae, Handsome Weirdo.'”

Probably a full subbed version will be available soon.

• Like 1

BTOB's latest come back :bawling: why does it remind me so much of bbyu

Edited by ansoni
  • Like 2

Are those actual scenes from the CF? Not out yet, right?

Hope they would appear together in same scene with interaction....not separate scenes.

• Like 2

Ya. The CF's cute. Wonder if there'll be more eg longer version. And sorry to be greedy....any BTS (behind the scene) or filming clip? haha.

• Like 3

before I was just a lurker now I finally joined soompi lately.. They are the most fun couple in WGM super funny never ceased to make you laugh.. :lol: I wish they would have a drama.. a very long drama like 60 episodes hahahaha

Hello guys. I'm just curious about this- in sugarman why does he have to mention about his girlfriend in the past.. "that he broke up with his first GF" after joy gave him the hint? :lol: Here's the full episode. around 17:00

• LOL 1

hi i'm joining this forum because i'm new member of bbyu couple XD

yeaah i know, i'm too late to watched their episode on WGM. but i've finished 3 times in a week about bbyu couple's episode, and cant handle my tear to watch their last episode, and after that i become a new fan of BTOB and Red Velvet especialy Sungjae and Joy wkwk