Quantcast
LavelyShai

[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Guest AlexMao

I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed in Sung Jae. He had so many opportunities to shower Joy with affection that I just want to smack him about. I'm not talking about anything grand but simple things like when the two were on the drop tower ride. After Joy grabbed Sung Jae's hand he could have kissed it in an effort to calm her nerves.

Moc91Yd.png

Second opportunity as their segment was ending: 

5P3yUuG.png

unaired clip by mbc

[미공개 영상] 우리 결혼했어요 성재 & 조이 319회 미공개 영상

• Like 2

@Alex. yeah, he always fall short in showing love and affection to Joy. "pouts" I was waiting for him to do the romance but he played safe again or just shy. "pouts" Whatever the reason behind SJ's shortcomings, I understand him. :) 

On 4/30/2016 at 9:34 AM, ate said:

Just watched today's epi. They are the young love couple. What they did were stuffs ordinary young couples do. Anyone who experience it can relate. As always, they're cute. Too cute that I wanna pinch them. haha Whenever they're alone together they feel conscious of each other's presence. Having fun watching them, still can't believe their virtual marriage is going to end soon. They're the main reason I revive my Twitter account. It's an inactive account the following day I sign-up. I activated it after two years when I started shipping SungJoy and learned how Twitter works. Probably, I will abandon it again when they leave. Hope they see each other often in comeback stages, concerts and variety shows like the YongSeo couple. Heard both groups SNSD and CNBlue will attend KCon 2016. Sorry for being off-topic.  . 

Young love is sweet love. What a wonderful feeling to be loved and being loved back. SungJoy is sweet love. Can't wait for theeng. subbed. I want to know what they talked about especially their backroom interview. Why do I feel emotional when its not their last epi yet. Hope its a memorable one. :)

same...i sign up on twitter and instagram...cos of this cutiepies,,,,,and hooked with their cuteness,,,

• Like 3

@ChunSungIm MBC released it because Young Love MV reached 1M views :)

@AlexMao I feel you. I have been having those thoughts for a while, but I always go back to the fact that that's just how he is. And maybe because of inexperience, "young love" as they say. Even Joy misses out on his sweet nothings at times, so I guess they're even. Lesson learned is that never raise your expectations too high for these kinds of things. Whenever MBC shows previews of them about to kiss or something similar, I always think we won't be seeing any of that. That's why I'm kind of excited for next episodes, hopefully they don't tease too much so we can finally see what we all want to see. :sweatingbullets::P

Some of my fave scenes in this ep:

Hand Magnets B)

tumblr_o6gbrmtfgQ1smyu9so1_400.gif

Joy going in for the kill :w00t:

tumblr_o6gbkcmeoj1smyu9so1_400.giftumblr_o6gbkcmeoj1smyu9so2_400.gif

Joy's reaction after SungJae tells her he's not jealous because he knows she likes him. :wub:

tumblr_o6h5gsQkDe1smyu9so1_400.gif

SungJae's stare :o

tumblr_o6gbwp943n1smyu9so1_400.gif

• Like 3

Done watching the latest epi a few minutes ago. It was a lot better when you get to watch the eng. sub. From beginning to end I was smiling. This was the most cheesy epi by far. Heard them said "I love you", "I like you" "Happy it was you" etc. to each other. Seems like they've fallen from each other. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ate said:

Done watching the latest epi a few minutes ago. It was a lot better when you get to watch the eng. sub. From beginning to end I was smiling. This was the most cheesy epi by far. Heard them said "I love you", "I like you" "Happy it was you" etc. to each other. Seems like they've fallen from each other. 

well mbc now put caption on their link for directors cut eps,seems they treat byu couple fans very well

I don't know guys. For me, I think I can feel Sung Jae's sincerity. I think he likes Joy a lot. Really a lot. He is still the same as the first day they met but his feelings for Joy has been developed much more since then. His gaze, his gestures... everything is so sweet. 

The only thing is Sungjae is very conscious about him and Joy being an idol, even until now he still keeps his "polite hand" and try to reduce skinship  as much as possible. 

I just think that they both like each other a lot and they are both lucky to have met one another. Young love is beautiful. 

• Like 4

Happy Bday SungJae!!! :blush: I thought its an advance celebration. Apparently, today is your bday. That's why you're trending on Twitter. My bad, I'm preoccupied today, so I didn't notice that its your special day. Wish you good health, more candles to blow, more blessings and happiness always. :heart::heart::heart: Be a good boy always. Your parents is absolutely lucky to have a son like you because you love them so much. Whenever you mention them to Joy, I wish I'm a loving daughter to my parents like you. Again, happiest bday SungJae Oppa. Enjoy your day. Lav yah....:)

• Like 1

I totally understand this is a virtual marriage and many couples on the show actually don't contact one another. Because they are just playing the role of husband and wife. 

Watching Bbyu couple from the beginning, I can tell that Sungjae is in love Joy, at least, to some extent. For Joy, I just feel like, Sungjae wants to tell her "Pabo ah, don't you know that I like you a lot."

Even though he can be self conscious but his body language showed that he payed a lot attention to her. "Pabo ah, you're the only one that doesn't know he like you that much"

I have seen this yesterdayon Twitter ,and this is wow .You can see how he put his hand on Joy shoulder.Sorry for my bad English  :)

sUVFpRY.jpg11iYcJU.jpg

Edited by KnguyenL
  • Like 3

I have been lurking quite sometime now. :) I really hope MBC will not surprise us and end Bbyu's episode this Saturday :(:(:( That is too heartbreaking, I might cry on Saturday when I see Joy in KTMF this Saturday while holding my Bbyu banner :(:(:(

@whiz18, hello, omg, upon reading your comment, sign in right away on Twitter, yeah that's what other shippers there are talking about. SungJae and Joy were emotional this coming Saturday's episode. Perhaps, MBC might surprise us and thinking about it is indeed heartbreaking. :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:  

We all know it was inevitable, but really MBC? Confirming it a day before? Other couples had a week's notice i think, so I was expecting at least one more episode. *SMH* That being said, I hope that tomorrow will be more than the studio setting seen in the previews (please?).  

Let's enjoy their final episode like their previous ones these past 11 months, and support them in their future endeavors. Byuu~ fighting! and virtual hugs to all JaefulJoys! ❤️

what date was their last filming? Mbc lied about their last filming date not set yet?

We knew this was coming, but really MBC? You make their last episode celebrating Sungjae's birthday? Then to announce it a day before? Wth?? They didn't even confirm the next couple, which is just strange. 

47 minutes ago, bonk2 said:

what date was their last filming? Mbc lied about their last filming date not set yet?

Initially MBC said nothing was set, but they'd usually confirm the next couple & the final episode would be at least 1-2 weeks away.