Quantcast
LavelyShai

[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

WGM confirmed their departure, but the date hasn't been decided. I think at least mid-May if they don't make it to June. 

Oh no, speechless. Looking forward to it. Hope its not a simple goodbye episode. :frown:

chance upon this Fan Arts on Twitter. Daebak, aren't they? love them to bits

cr:ICEJI

Cg9SPqmWwAUrhKI_zpsb6l310lz.jpg

Suddenly miss them...:dissapointed_relieved:

I think they have at least 2-3 episodes filmed (it seems MBC is stretching what they already have) and then they'll film their final episode this week or next week. Sungjae's birthday will likely be celebrated, but nothing is certain. 

They almost made it to a year, which is amazing considering how the contracts have changed recently. 

According to industry insiders today, April 26 KST, BTOB’s Yook Sungjae and Red Velvet’s Joy have been confirmed to leave the show “We Got Married.”

While confirmed, say the insiders, they have yet to film their final episodes.

The two K-pop idols are a virtual married couple on the MBC variety program. They first appeared on the show June of last year, garnering a lot of love and attention with their youthful and sweet interactions.

Source (1)

Update: 

Their departure has just been confirmed by reps of “We Got Married.” The time for their departure has not been decided yet.

soompi

If they haven't filmed the final episode, it'll be soon. As I said, they have at least 2 episodes of footage before they need to film again. 

We know Joy is going to cry:bawling:

Not sure if this is an unaired clip.Come across of it now. Bbyu listening to their song and their reactions while listening. Wish it has subtitles. 

cr: MBCEntertainment and Youtube 

• Like 2

Guest AlexMao

Does it really surprise anyone that their time is coming to a close? Just as we heard rumors about Solar & Eric Nam we were hearing about a second couple being considered/approached to replace these two. I would have preferred it be the other couple but I suppose like all other couples on the show they all have a finite amount of time before their schedules become so hectic that continuing is just too difficult.

Now how likely is it we see Sung Jae "step up" and be more forthright in his affection of Joy ,,, we've been so darn close to a proper kiss it's frustrating/maddening every time we edge closer to it and then "NG" :dissapointed:

[enter-talk] JOY AND SUNGJAE LEAVING WGM.. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

(talking about their last episode coming soon)

I'm a melody so I'm kinda relieved... But it's still a bit sadㅠ

post response:
[+210][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.26 17:53 
ah because of you guys, I watched WGM, I won't be able to see you guys anymore..

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.26 17:52 
ㅇㅇ yeah it feels refreshing but at the same time it's sad, those 2 had such a good chemistry. It's sad but they're a idol couple that didn't make any scandals while being on the show so it's goodㅋㅋㅋ  Because of Sungjae and Suyeong-ie BTOB and RV became close too so I hope the fandom stays friendly fighting!

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.26 17:37 
they did so well for a whole year, it's a bit of a shame...

멜디 |2016.04.26 19:20 
to be honest, I hated the idea of Sungjae joining WGM so I never watched it and I didn't even looked at his articles, but when I went to my friend's out recently we watched the Boo couple and I started thinking why did I only start watching this now..ㅠㅠㅠ Seriously the whole time they were there I had a motherly smile watching them. They match so well together and I kept looking up for their stuffㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I finally know the charm of this couple but it's a shame that they're ending this soon, meanwhile there's still an episode left so it's a relief..ㅜㅜ I hope that RV and BTOB will still be close when WGM will end ㅠㅠ And also the fandoms!!!

ㅁㄷ |2016.04.26 17:47 
Joy will cry so much..ㅜ I'm worried

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.26 18:45 
BTOB and RV made such a good impression on WGM that I went to look up for all their stuff, it's such a shame....

pann-choa

So is this episode their last one or what?

Since they're leaving, let's enjoy their remaining moments together while it last. 

(PREVIEW) WGM SungJoy ep. 44

cr: Pluie @twitter

ChCxszoUYAAqnCo_zpssv84voxy.jpg

ChCxGXNVEAAeQ_b_zpshmwyoeac.jpg

ChCxGbYUUAAJG_w_zps2elp1yj1.jpg

Spoiler

ChCxGW_VEAEoRaX_zps1w4ejy1e.jpg

ChCxszcUoAQ1eeY_zpsqhizn9po.jpg

ChCxszXUYAE1niH_zpsndzgctkf.jpg

• Like 1

Preview from MBC IG cre sungjoy family

happy but also sad when see they hugging like that

• Like 2

Yeah, its not the goodbye hug yet but somehow I feel like crying when I see it. How sad that their virtual marriage would end pretty soon. Hope they keep in touch, stay as friends and work together in the future :) Enjoyed much shipping SungJoy and I'll keep watching their episodes because its cute, delightful and enjoyable.  

• Like 3

i really love this latest episode of bbyu couple,,,especially the exchange of i love you's,,,,,omg,,,,,literally clapping and rolling on the floor cos of the feels,,,,omg,,,,,,,!!!

@khaiden, haven't watched the latest epi yet but occupied myself with Twitter updates. Yeah, I've read an update about that. I'll watch it later. Btw, here's the full raw version of today's epi. Enjoy guys...

cr: Red Velvet KHJ/SungJoyfamily @Twitter

• Like 3

Wondering what program they performed their duet? I don't see the presence of crowd around them. Is it just the two of them. Looking at their smiles, its the smile of two ppl being in love. keke Anyway, sharing with you guys MBC's Preview Photos for next week's epi. 

cr: Red Velvet Joy (Twitter) and MBC

ChSMTreU0AEFoZI_zpsyw20a9jh.jpg

ChSMTofUoAA2l8P_zpsgcgmci3g.jpgChSMTosUgAATLhO_zpsn48xyzp9.jpgChSMToSUcAEXEWn_zpsijfpk8mu.jpg

Sharing next week's preview. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, khaiden said:

i really love this latest episode of bbyu couple,,,especially the exchange of i love you's,,,,,omg,,,,,literally clapping and rolling on the floor cos of the feels,,,,omg,,,,,,,!!!

Sungjae kept teasing her by saying "that man". Joy then regretted what she did. She said to him that she told that story without any purpose of making him jealous then he said Im indeed not jealous. 
Joy asked him "Do you like me?"
Sungjae : Yes
Joy: But why arent you jealous?"
Sungjae: because you like me too
Joy: Then hug me ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

today eps uniform date is so sweet.joyyyyyyy really like sungjae so much

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 성재 ♥ 조이 어린애 MV 백만돌파 감사 감독판 무삭제편(DIRECTOR'S CUT)

why suddenly mbc official release the directors cut for this eps ? thank you mbc

Just watched today's epi. They are the young love couple. What they did were stuffs ordinary young couples do. Anyone who experience it can relate. As always, they're cute. Too cute that I wanna pinch them. haha Whenever they're alone together they feel conscious of each other's presence. Having fun watching them, still can't believe their virtual marriage is going to end soon. They're the main reason I revive my Twitter account. It's an inactive account the following day I sign-up. I activated it after two years when I started shipping SungJoy and learned how Twitter works. Probably, I will abandon it again when they leave. Hope they see each other often in comeback stages, concerts and variety shows like the YongSeo couple. Heard both groups SNSD and CNBlue will attend KCon 2016. Sorry for being off-topic.  . 

Young love is sweet love. What a wonderful feeling to be loved and being loved back. SungJoy is sweet love. Can't wait for theeng. subbed. I want to know what they talked about especially their backroom interview. Why do I feel emotional when its not their last epi yet. Hope its a memorable one. :)

• Like 3