[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

OFFICIAL THREAD - Sungjae & Joy

tumblr_nq92q75gLx1uxujlxo1_540.gif

cr. sungjoy

tumblr_m2rsaqNQSW1qanzq4o1_500.gif

Name: Sungjae

Birth Name: Yook Sung Jae

DOB: May 2, 1995

Hometown: 

Height: 180cm

Weight: 68kg

Blood Type: A

Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae

Group: BtoB

Agency: Cube Entertainment

Twitter:

Instagram:

Hobbies: Fishing, Snowboarding

tumblr_nl5uf0ywPo1ti9za0o1_500.gif

Name: Joy

Birth Name: Park Soo Young

DOB: September 3, 1996

Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist

Height: 163cm

Weight: 43kg

Hometown: Seoul 

Group: Red Velvet

Agency: SM Entertainment

SungJoy Fan Stop: Coming Soon.....

tumblr_nq9nknaKMH1rrkk9fo1_400.giftumblr_nq9nknaKMH1rrkk9fo2_400.gif

11931114_1387583748209832_271044032_n.jp

tumblr_nyjodw4o2Z1ukywzuo1_1280.jpg

cr. chun-hee 

Fan Edit found on SungJoy FB Fanpage

1011583_1510011145983262_130338064613657

All forum and shippers' paradise rules apply

Guest Yoyayee

Hi I'm here! Lol come visit after found this thread from our moderator-thread creator @LavelyShai twitter hahaha :w00t:

Wahhh I'm so excited to see Sungjae on WGM whoever his partner would be and now it already confirmed that his virtual wife gonna be Joy. I'm not familiar with RV but someone says Joy have good character for variety show. Being paired with the weird and loud Sungjae must be exciting and I'm expecting they would bickering a lot! :sweatingbullets::P

Nice! So what is this ship's name? SungJoy? :wub:

Annoyeong!

I'm so excited for this couple! Ahh! :w00t: I've been watching School 2015 ardently since the beginning and just yesterday I was wondering how would I get my weekly dose of "Goofball Sungjae" and here it is! And I love Joy! She is so cute. (Watch Red Velvet's episode of Weekly Idol.) :P  Also, I know a lot of people think that they are too young but sometimes it's nice to see things from a different perspective. I think it'll be fun.:wub: 

Hope this thread always stays active. <3 :)

• Like 2

Annoyeong!

I'm so excited for this couple! Ahh! :w00t: I've been watching School 2015 ardently since the beginning and just yesterday I was wondering how would I get my weekly dose of "Goofball Sungjae" and here it is! And I love Joy! She is so cute. (Watch Red Velvet's episode of Weekly Idol.) :P  Also, I know a lot of people think that they are too young but sometimes it's nice to see things from a different perspective. I think it'll be fun.:wub: 

Hope this thread always stays active. <3 :)

​I don't understand the "too young" argument when TaEun were around the same age when they started and Seohyun barely turned 20 when she was cast. I like it when each couple is from a different age range, so I hope the other couple is in their 30s. 

About an hour ago, Yook Sungjae was trending at #2 while WGM Yook Sungjae Joy was at #1. So this is a good sign for them.

​Seriously, I didn't get the whole age issue either. All that matters is that they are cute together.:wub:

11401484_364012047102508_147523827800267

And I saw the trending. This will probably help the show with it's poor ratings. :sweatingbullets: Let's see who the other couple is though?!

• Like 2

Guest Smookiekins

Annyeong...newbies here..

@LavelyShai: hye, just wanna say thanks for this thread..I just read the news then just trying if there is their thread here and now here am I.. Will look forward to this couple..:D

Happy spazzing <3

did they start filming today?

​Not today. I think it was yesterday though. :) 

Edit: But twitter says the filming is actually today. An article I read said it was yesterday. Donno. :sweatingbullets: But, Sungjae was shooting Running Man yesterday so now I think the filming is today. :P 

Edited by MaroonedInMumbai
  • Like 1

Guest ibloodayu

annyeonghaseo, ahjuma here ~ I was supprised when knew JOY wil be filming wgm, 

my life was gloomy since solim will be leaving,

i'll waiting for sungjoy couple, since I like rv too much,

baby joy hwaiting, \^^/

Guest novilimz

Finally found the official thread for Joy and Sungjae!! I'm so excited and i'll watching WGM again for my giant baby JOY!! :) Let's watching their first ep on 20 June 2015!! :D gbu~

Guest ylrebkim25

I'm a jjongaholic,after their last filming I promise I will never watch again WGM,but what can I do,I have to broke my promise because Yook Sungjae will join WGM,back to live streaming every saturday.!!!so excited SUNGJOY goodluck

Guest Smookiekins

I'm a jjongaholic,after their last filming I promise I will never watch again WGM,but what can I do,I have to broke my promise because Yook Sungjae will join WGM,back to live streaming every saturday.!!!so excited SUNGJOY goodluck

Anneyong chinggu..seems like u r sungjae bias..hi5..:w00t:

Sungjoy..hwaiting!!!!

Yaaaaaay I found a forum.  I really can't wait for this couple to be on WGM!!!!  Sungjae is giving me feels lately in his Drama. He's too cute.

​*Off Topic*

Are you #TeamGongTaeKwang?! :rolleyes:

Yes. But last episode I nearly started crying because..... oooh I would've jumped through my screen and shook eunbi!!!  How dare she reject Taekwang?? It's making me sad just thinking about it. But, Ill have to see what happens when eunbyul makes her comeback so XD I wonder how yian is gonna feel when he finds out. 

• Like 2

Guest esteee

did they start filming today?

​Not today. I think it was yesterday though. :) 

Edit: But twitter says the filming is actually today. An article I read said it was yesterday. Donno. :sweatingbullets: But, Sungjae was shooting Running Man yesterday so now I think the filming is today. :P 

​are there any fan taken images of the filiming? HHAHA im so hungry to see some of it 20th june is so far away (i doubt there would be but if there is please do share haha) :D