Guest ororomunroe

17 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Hi all, yeah been missing .How have you all been ? In k-drama land one is always on the move. I wonder where my old friends are ? Hey buddy @ @pwnkl, @YourPal @codenamehealer, @charray ...... What are you watching now ? Come and visit awhile.... then we go back again.

There are people who are steady as a rock like @Nancyzak who has still a treasure trove of all things Yong Pal. Right now I'm helping myself to one of her videos. Thanks.

JooWon & Tae Hee~Yong Pal MV ~Baby Don`t cry (EXO)

Hi @lavender2love,

Thanks for the mention! I'm sure the regulars will drop by in between dramas. Meantime, keep up with your good works here. There are still many who are posting videos and scenes of YP as well as images of the main cast. The interest in the drama continues, as it is aired in TV channels in one country after another.

i have here the mashup of Inception and YP. As said in KTH Soompi thread, THEY ARE AMAZING AND DAEBAK!!! 

Credit the IGier.

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lavender2love anyeeong my chinguuu! it's been awhile. yep I'm still droppin' here but not frequently. Let's just say I'm pretty crazy with MAMAMOO right now XD.
hmmm there's not much I'm watching but here's my list:

Spoiler

• Let's fight ghost! 
  • Squad 38
  • Doctor Crush
  • W - Two Worlds

darn dramas this season are really nice. but if I had to pick that tops my list it would be Squad 38. I'm also anticipating some dramas such as:

• Our Gab Soon
  • Incarnation of Envy
  • Legend of the Blue Sea 
  • Moonlight drawn by clouds
  • Moon Lovers (not much tho)

There's more but those are like 4 months from now :lol: 

Anyway what's yours? and my dear Yong-Pal-ee shipmates! Drop by and drop your list too :wub:

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 2:54 AM, lavender2love said:

Hi all, yeah been missing .How have you all been ? In k-drama land one is always on the move. I wonder where my old friends are ? Hey buddy @ @pwnkl, @YourPal @codenamehealer, @charray ...... What are you watching now ? Come and visit awhile.... then we go back again.

@lavender2love  Hi chingu.....it's amazing how you are single handedly keeping the Yongpal thread alive.

I am only watching Happy Home now which had been airing on MBC since Feb 2016 but it is on the home run now. It is a 50 episodes family drama and some parts are a bit draggy and makjang unlike Yongpal which is faster paced and tighter.

The male lead is a genius handsome surgeon just like Dr Kim Tae Hyun in Yongpal.  Mm....I just like these genius handsome surgeons....:DThe OTP Bong Ji couple is equally cute and sweet just like our lavender couple Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin in Yongpal......:wub:  The Happy Home thread in Soompi had been quite active.....so you may want to try the drama and drop by the thread.

On 04/08/2016 at 2:55 AM, pwnkl said:

@lavender2love anyeeong my chinguuu! it's been awhile. yep I'm still droppin' here but not frequently. Let's just say I'm pretty crazy with MAMAMOO right now XD.
hmmm there's not much I'm watching but here's my list:

Reveal hidden contents

• Let's fight ghost! 
  • Squad 38
  • Doctor Crush
  • W - Two Worlds

darn dramas this season are really nice. but if I had to pick that tops my list it would be Squad 38. I'm also anticipating some dramas such as:

• Our Gab Soon
  • Incarnation of Envy
  • Legend of the Blue Sea 
  • Moonlight drawn by clouds
  • Moon Lovers (not much tho)

There's more but those are like 4 months from now :lol: 

Anyway what's yours? and my dear Yong-Pal-ee shipmates! Drop by and drop your list too :wub:

Hugggggggss ...... !!!! @pwnkl...... so  nice, old times, good friends. Comforting thought. How's college work? Not too taxing huh ? Seeing you have a lot of dramas to watch. Whoa... MAMAMOO ? Who ? ( quickly went to check.... oh.... it's a k-pop group.) Thumbs up for you.

Well friend..... we have diverged in our viewing preferences. When I last spoke I said I wasn't watching any dramas after Yong Pal. Then I got curious over Another Miss Oh. Got hooked and now posting more in that thread, even.....post-drama. I was thoroughly entertained by the story, leads, kisses , production and writing. haha

I got back here after seeing @Nancyzak's pictures and that Yong Pal Inception trailer. So cool and like a sci-fi production. I so love it. I hope the Igier does more of that stuff. I'm eagerly awaiting.

BTW re..... Our Gab Soon...... Nancy is talking about it because of Lee Wan. Check it out.

Now a video for old times' sake ..... this one has an almost cinematic effect. Good job.

● Nightmare. (Yong Pal)

4 hours ago, mrdimples said:

@lavender2love I am amazed your profile pic is still our lavender couple :D

Kow towing to your dedication to Yong Pal and this thread :) 

Oh wow .............!! @mrdimples no less...... Hugzzzz!! I shall always remember the moaties...... even the different levels of addiction. I think I'm at the muddy bottom now. Haha .... tis funny you mentioned my profile pic because I was aware that other thread posters must be looking at me askance since I posted so many of Eric Mun's and SHJ's ravishing wall and clam kisses and there I'm still having Joo Won and KTH on Windy Hill all of whom I love to bits. 

Still love this thread. As Nancy said ....

On 03/08/2016 at 8:17 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

Thanks for the mention! I'm sure the regulars will drop by in between dramas. Meantime, keep up with your good works here. There are still many who are posting videos and scenes of YP as well as images of the main cast. The interest in the drama continues, as it is aired in TV channels in one country after another.

i have here the mashup of Inception and YP. As said in KTH Soompi thread, THEY ARE AMAZING AND DAEBAK!!! 

Credit the IGier.

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

• 2 weeks later...

@lavender2love as expected! I'm sorry took me a while to drop by. But darn I started to watched Another Miss Oh last monday and sheeeesh those kisses are:wub::lol: pretty steamy HAHAHHAAHAH! Honestly I hesitated, I've seen quite a few of eric moon's drama and it's not my cup of tea so I really didn't want to give a try but because it's your recommendation.. thank god I did.

Spoiler

It's a great story, I tear up most of the time.. together with Ordinary-OHY's family :tears: but I feel sad to pretty-OHY too.. poor girl. I'm still at episode 16 right now so I'm hoping to give pretty-OHY a nice ending for herself, that poor girl suffers a lot, who says a pretty people whose wealthy and amazing have it easy? :tears: Also the park household is a crazy one but I'm loving these park siblings. I love how it was written maturely.. the relationships between them as a siblings with their mom and their own relationships with someone..OMG and I've never think that directing sound is cool :phew: recently I've been editing videos and yes sound effects definitely plays a huge part.. Uggh their life is badly tangled up with all the confusion, this is a really great story *DAEBAK*. Now I hope the last remaining episodes won't fail me! coz right now it's 9/10 for me! ohh and TvN is really good these days on producing HIT dramas! Kudos*

On 25/08/2016 at 5:48 AM, pwnkl said:

@lavender2love as expected! I'm sorry took me a while to drop by. But darn I started to watched Another Miss Oh last monday and sheeeesh those kisses are:wub::lol: pretty steamy HAHAHHAAHAH! Honestly I hesitated, I've seen quite a few of eric moon's drama and it's not my cup of tea so I really didn't want to give a try but because it's your recommendation.. thank god I did.

Reveal hidden contents

It's a great story, I tear up most of the time.. together with Ordinary-OHY's family :tears: but I feel sad to pretty-OHY too.. poor girl. I'm still at episode 16 right now so I'm hoping to give pretty-OHY a nice ending for herself, that poor girl suffers a lot, who says a pretty people whose wealthy and amazing have it easy? :tears: Also the park household is a crazy one but I'm loving these park siblings. I love how it was written maturely.. the relationships between them as a siblings with their mom and their own relationships with someone..OMG and I've never think that directing sound is cool :phew: recently I've been editing videos and yes sound effects definitely plays a huge part.. Uggh their life is badly tangled up with all the confusion, this is a really great story *DAEBAK*. Now I hope the last remaining episodes won't fail me! coz right now it's 9/10 for me! ohh and TvN is really good these days on producing HIT dramas! Kudos*

@pwnkl..... Haha ...dear , you too like steamy kisses. Actually Joo Won and Kim Tae Kee have some worthy lip moving kisses.... so much emotions, but AMO has a different kind of no-hold-bars-kisses and all those Koala hugs..... so clingy and tight. Nancy has some stuffon Yong Pal I can post so Ill be back later.

Spoiler

Hey come over and chat with me at the AMO drama thread. One week more and probably the thread wile be quiet. We have a number who just started to wach or have just finished watching who said its the best drama and story. What about you? Did you finish the last 2 episodes. Hope you didn't cry at the accident ? haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I left a piece of my heart in Windy Hill

Occasionally my mind wanders to that hill where love is sealed

Since Yong Pal ended with high ratings and fame, much has happened in 2017

KimTae Hee ( Yeo Jin ) married the handsome superstar Rain while Joo Won ( Tae Hyun ) is dating Boa.

Joo Won is also starring in My Sassy Girl but soon will be enlisted for National duty.

Kim Tae Hee , hopefully , will star in motherhood.... haha

Yong Pal was aired in the Phillipines, Thailand and Indonesia. Not sure about other countries.

18.29.gif

tumblr_nu72emHBhj1suaw8oo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nu72emHBhj1suaw8oo1_400.gif

Interesting now that beautiful Kim Tae Hee is married in a highly private sudden marriage to celebrity international star, Rain, all write-ups about her will credit her to Yong Pal, her last highly successful drama with the handsome and cute Joo Won. Of course some don't agree with me but that's their loss. Heh...... how many battles I waged against toxic opinion pieces. They were just that.... trashy and mean.

Now that YP had been screened in many countries, many are still thirsting for YP. If you are here for it, please enjoy the amazing acting and story line.

Yong Pal tugs at my heart once again. I had to get my fix ...... right now it's listening to OSTs

This OST is so achingly bitter sweet. They really had to fight to survive against evil . The scene where Yeo Jin cut her hair became the pivotal point for her. Her character transformed dramatically to a powerful brilliant woman. Alas Tae Hyun couldn't keep up with the swamp and left. i was brokenhearted. Yong Pal thread then turned into a hotbed of arguments and counter arguments. Verbal bricks went flying each making a point. It was well and good , I maintain it's a great drama.

K.Will – Coming To Me mgl sub (Young Pal ost)

Dear @bebebisous33.... great to see you again . Oh the times you wrote interesting essays about the white Knight, the Queen of Hearts, the white rabbit , other symbols etc and especially about the POPE. I enjoyed them. Thanks

Your essays are always well received in other threads too.  You gifting !!!

valentine-charlie-brown.gif

Hi to @glee77 ..... ( Joo Won's fan ) Will be seeing you when My Sassy Girl airs.

For Fans of Joo Won And KTH who are still tuning in, I'm sharing and mash up video of Joo Won and KTH . Do you think they will collaborate again after their hit Yong Pal ? I think even if here are plans, it would not be possible because JW will be drafted into NS soon and KTH is busy fitting into married life. Oh Joo Won looks so much better in Yong Pal than in this mash up.

Joo Won || Kim Tae Hee || MV

FI SOF

This parody in the video is so hilarious. Brings back fond memories.

주원과 정웅인의 뜨거운 브로맨스 '용팔이의 사랑' SBS SAF 연기대상 반응 (SBS AWARDS FESTIVAL) Yongpal's love, Joowon,

• 5 months later...

Joo Won brought me for a revisit. A walk in nostalgia. To update , JW is in MS and his latest drama and first sageuk show has just ended. JW in My Sassy Girl is not anything Tae Hyun. It is a rom com with some melo and politics mixed in. Young Pal was sci-fi, romance and thriller. In any write ups of Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won , their drama Yong Pal is tagged with their names. The last I know is Yong Pal was aired in the Philipines, Indonesia and Thailand. I'm sure there are many more countries.

YP was KTH's last drama which garnered high ratings and won her the Top Excellence. She proved her acting talent. Now she's Mrs RAIN and starring in her own baby show. Can't wait for the baby. When he or she is bigger she'll see how beautiful mummy was in YP.

So happy for Joo Won that he found love and is dating Boa. Joo WOn deserved to win the top prze, the Daesang for his role in YP. Such an immensely talented actor.

This has been so long and I'm keen to put this wonderful thread on front page for a while to see how many visits there are.

Here are some favourites.

tumblr_ntebibv5WW1rx0r81o1_400.gif

tumblr_ntebibv5WW1rx0r81o2_400.gif

. You'll get mad if I take away the phone

tumblr_ntebibv5WW1rx0r81o3_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ntebibv5WW1rx0r81o4_400.gif

credit : gif maker , onenightinseoul

Archived