Seo Ye Ji 서예지

violina

Seo Ye Ji Appointed Honorary Police Officer For Role In âLawless Lawyerâ

Seo Ye Ji Appointed Honorary Police Officer For Role In “Lawless Lawyer”

Dec 8, 2018
by K. Lew

Seo Ye Ji is now an honorary police officer!

Her agency King Entertainment stated, “On December 7, Seo Ye Ji was appointed as an honorary police officer at the ‘2018 Meeting of Broadcast/Film Producers Who Were With Police Officers,’ held at the National Police Agency’s Cultural Garden.”

30 directors, producing directors, and writers who produced content with the topic of police officers attended the meeting. Seo Ye Ji was awarded the rank of honorary constable and received a letter of appointment.Seo Ye Ji previously starred in tvN’s “Lawless Lawyer” as Ha Jae Yi, a confident lawyer who did everything she could to take down evil forces.

A source from the police agency remarked, “‘On-site Legal 365,’ a legal support center where police officers give consultation to legal queries 24 hours a day, has been established. Seo Ye Ji left a deep impression on viewers as a just lawyer in the drama. It was decided that she was suitable to be an honorary police officer, and she participated in this honor.”

Seo Ye Ji shared, “I’m very honored and and feel an invaluable responsibility to have been appointed an honorary police officer. I will continue to participate in activities for the people and the police and will do my best to show a good side of myself as an actor next year as well.”

The actress will be making her film comeback in 2019 with “Blackout” and “Quantum Physics” (literal titles).

Source (1(2)

• Like 1

7 Outfits From K-Dramas To Work Into Your Work Wardrobe

7 Outfits From K-Dramas To Work Into Your Work Wardrobe

Oct 23, 2018
by aetcult

At the end of a long, tiring day at work with zero capacity for human interaction, taking a moment during your commute home to settle back and tune in to an episode of the K-drama you’ve been binging can offer much respite. But beyond the sweetness, humor, and sheer entertainment they bring, these dramas can also be a good sounding board for us working ladies on how to put our best outfits forward in the dizzying complexities of corporate life.

If you’re work-weary and sick of the same old office uniform, here’s showing you how to freshen things (and your 9-to-5 life) up, K-drama style!

Power dresses to power you up

Tuxedo-Dress_tvN.png

tvN

It might have been the domain of menswear, but these days, tuxedos styled for the feminine form are looking just as, if not more, sophisticated. Refined and chic, tuxedo dresses usually showcase a teasing V-neckline and cinches in at the waist to create an ever-so-subtle hourglass effect.

Yet another feisty lawyer, Ha Jae Yi (Seo Ye Ji) from “Lawless Lawyer” shows us how to nail down power dressing (and criminals!) with her white, double-breasted tuxedo dress. Choosing to keep it clean-cut, she foregoes statement jewelery and accessories in favor of keeping the attention on her masterpiece of an outfit. Well-played, Ha Jae Yi!

See more of Ha Jae Yi’s outfits in “Lawless Lawyer”:

WATCH NOW

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1244407wpp/7-outfits-k-dramas-work-work-wardrobe

• Like 1

@violinabeautiful updates she really is a beautiful model and police officer. Am looking forward to her drama. Hopefully she will have one by next year. She really impressed in LL and I became a fan. Looking forward to seeing her and thank you for all your updates. I'll be back. 

• Like 2