[Current Japanese Drama 2015] The Emperor's Cook/Tenno no Ryoriban 天皇の料理番

thitu

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stephany-310:Sato Takeru Staff Report: posted at 11:00, Feb 28th, 2015~translation~Shooting ‘Tenno no Ryoriban (Emperor’s Cook’) Now!!Hello, everybody. Today we’re going to report the shooting site of the TBS drama ‘Tenno no Ryoriban’, which will start in April☆Takeru is studying the script seriously in the cold weather at the shooting site. Click☆(Photo)Takeru is challenging a role of a cook for the first time and he’s having a lot of practice of cooking earnestly Band-aids are essential at the shooting site …It will be aired on April and he has a long way to go. Please continue to support him!! Please look forward to Takeru’s knife cuts that he’s been spending hours learning with heart and soul, too!!We’ll post another report from the shooting site of ‘Tenno no Ryoriban’ next time, too♪That’s all for today’s staff report!!

Sato Takeru Staff Report: posted at 11:00, Feb 28th, 2015

~translation~

Shooting ‘Tenno no Ryoriban (Emperor’s Cook’) Now!!

Hello, everybody. Today we’re going to report the shooting site of the TBS drama ‘Tenno no Ryoriban’, which will start in April☆

Takeru is studying the script seriously in the cold weather at the shooting site. Click☆

(Photo)

Takeru is challenging a role of a cook for the first time and he’s having a lot of practice of cooking earnestly
Band-aids are essential at the shooting site …

It will be aired on April and he has a long way to go. Please continue to support him!! Please look forward to Takeru’s knife cuts that he’s been spending hours learning with heart and soul, too!!

We’ll post another report from the shooting site of ‘Tenno no Ryoriban’ next time, too♪

That’s all for today’s staff report!!

credit: stephany-310.tumblr.com

Yesterday’s newspaper, (March 5, 2015) Yomiuri Shimbun reported about Takeru san’s upcoming drama “Emperor’s cook”. The production would take six months and would be shot in six districts.
credit: weibo satoh takeru

tumblr_nkst13dGfb1u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nkst13dGfb1u0s9l5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nl33iaxIn31s68ogmo1_250.pngtumblr_nl33iaxIn31s68ogmo2_250.jpgtumblr_nl33iaxIn31s68ogmo3_500.jpg

3 reasons why the acclaimed spring drama that will start in April “Tenno no Ryoriban” (Emperor’s Cook), starring Satoh Takeru & heroine Kuroki Haru looks interesting:

Reason 1: Great cast.

Reason 2:  Taishō- Shōwa era is a “popular historical background”.

Reason 3: The drama will have a high degree of perfection for the 3rd time.

Note:
Tenno no Ryoriban had two dramas in the past. The first drama was in 1980. The two past dramas starred talented actors as well.

*Rough translations by Hana Angel

March 12, 2015

Source: sukimagazine
credit: hana-angel.tumblr.com

Guest hiranade

I'm coming @pechumori kkkk...lets spazzing here. Thanks a lot @thitu for creates this thread.

Nice meet u too @bakachin. lets spread our love for emperor's cook :)

hehehehee, yeah, i like this drama.. but is it popular in japan? how's the rating? i don't really follow the jdrama crowd anymore... i hope it's popular, coz the story is actually really nice and interesting... i've given a few jdramas a try last month, but this is the only one i'm sticking to...

Thank you for coming over @hiranade.

@bakachin, hello, nice to meet another fan of this drama. Hiranade and I have been talking about this for some time now.

Here are the ratings for each episode:

Episode 1 (4/26): 15.1%
Episode 2 (5/03): 11.4%
Episode 3 (5/10): 12.0%
Episode 4 (5/17): 12.7%
Episode 5 (5/24): 14.5%
Episode 6 (5/31): 14.1%

credit: http://tvmeter.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5027.html

Internet TV Guide featured “Tenno no Ryoriban” (Emperor’s Cook) as one of the anticipated Spring 2015 dramas. It will be aired in April 2015 on TBS every Sunday at 9:00pm- 9:54pm (Japan Standard Time).It said the drama is deeply involved in politics and diplomacy. Satoh said that the appealing attraction is seeing a determined young man who lives and fights for his dream. The drama turns over a new leaf for Tokuzo to seize his dream of becoming a cook and goes to Tokyo.*Rough translations by Hana Angel.Source: tvguideThank you for the translation, Hana Angel.Here’s an additional photo. Is our handsome chef in trouble? photo credit: oryo

March 18, 2015

Internet TV Guide featured “Tenno no Ryoriban” (Emperor’s Cook) as one of the anticipated Spring 2015 dramas. It will be aired in April 2015 on TBS every Sunday at 9:00pm- 9:54pm (Japan Standard Time).

It said the drama is deeply involved in politics and diplomacy. Satoh said that the appealing attraction is seeing a determined young man who lives and fights for his dream.
The drama turns over a new leaf for Tokuzo to seize his dream of becoming a cook and goes to Tokyo.

*Rough translations by Hana Angel.

Source: http://www.tvguide.or.jp/feature/drama/spring2015/00000819/
credit: hana-angel.tumblr.com

Thank you for coming over @hiranade.

@bakachin, hello, nice to meet another fan of this drama. Hiranade and I have been talking about this for some time now.

Here are the ratings for each episode:

Episode 1 (4/26): 15.1%
Episode 2 (5/03): 11.4%
Episode 3 (5/10): 12.0%
Episode 4 (5/17): 12.7%
Episode 5 (5/24): 14.5%
Episode 6 (5/31): 14.1%

credit: http://tvmeter.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5027.html

​oooohhhh i see... well, i don't really understand ratings.. but it's not bad? it's ok, since i like the drama, i will continue to watch it.. there aren't many dramas that i like recently.. i used to be a jdrama addict, but lack of PC at home, and many websites being blocked at work, i can't dl as much as before.. so i'm relying on online websites (have too, no choice.. i'm watching via my handphone).. and lack of time makes me become more selective of what i watch since i don't have time to waste on boring dramas.. hahahah.. but this drama is awesome.. it's quite well written for a drama, and the actors are all awesome... you can tell.. the production also didn't skimmed on the set and outfit budget...

love-ummi:The latest pic of our favourite chef…  From Takeru san’s upcoming drama “Emperor’s Cook”

March 19, 2015

latest photo of our favorite chef

credit: love-unmi via takerubabe321 tumblr

@bakachin, the ratings are okay. i love this drama too...the success story and the love of the people around Tokuzo are the things I drew me to the story.

takerubabe321:stephany-310:  https://twitter.com/ryoriban_tbs/status/578428201308794880  Takeru himself is posting tweets on Twitter!!!!!!!  ~translation~  Hello, this is Sato Takeru.  The location shooting of ‘Tenno no ruoriban’ in France has just finished without accident.  For a limited time only, from today on till the first day of its broadcast, I’ll tweet here. Please support me.   Omg. Maybe he’ll create a personal account next!  Thank you for the translation, stephany-310 santakerubabe321, now you got me wondering…is the hashtag for his birthday a test to find out how many fans he has at twitter before he opens an account for himself?  (^_-)

https://twitter.com/ryoriban_tbs/status/578428201308794880

Takeru himself is posting tweets on Twitter!!!!!!!

March 19, 2015

~translation~

Hello, this is Sato Takeru.
The location shooting of ‘Tenno no ruoriban’ in France has just finished without accident.
For a limited time only, from today on till the first day of its broadcast, I’ll tweet here.
Please support me.

credit: stephany-310.tumblr.com

Archived