maxxima

Hi friends :) I'm a semi-professional dancer (i.e. I get paid to do it, but it is just a part-time gig for now) and would like to start a K-pop/J-pop/C-pop/Asian pop in general crew in the Houston, TX area. Anyone else up for getting down to do some covers, record our dances, and share with the world? I've been doing K-pop covers for years and years and performed them on stage with my dance troupe at my college, but now that I'm graduated I need people to dance with! Ahh!

If you're interested, post below and let's get something started! I already have studio space for us, so all I need are some willing dancers! No experience necessary - I've taught people from absolute beginner and we've even participated (and placed!) at competitions!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello There!!! I really hope you are still checking replies to this post because THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! I live in Houston and i've been looking and searching so hard for a kpop dance crew or kpop dance lessons and this sounds incredibly amazing and I really want this to be a thing! I am ready to give it my al!! I am so very interested and I hope you havent changed your mind about this! I can probably find tons of other people who would love to join this group too :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay super duper late but I really like kpop and I have a little bit of dancing experience and I would really love to do this and I know some people that would maybe like to join too. Is their any age requirements? I hope it's not too late to still join :))

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I would like to meet all of you guys (maybe we can create a Kpop dance club in Houston?), if you are interested in Kpop dance, contact me via caomatmeo@gmail.com :> I'm not a professional dancer but I really want to meet people who have the same interest (y) Contact me >>>> 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been wanting to find a group of people so I can join in and of I am not to late I would love to I've been dancing since 7 years and I would like to join in so please let me know I hope I am not to late. u_u 

@pororu Hi... I think the original poster of this thread didn't check here anymore nor any dance group was created so yea...even I don't remember about this until soompi sent me an email. So pororu you've been dancing for long time maybe you can help open a group if yall still interested (I saw quite a lot of people commented here tho) or if any of yall can dance and are willing to teach your moves cause I don't really have any experience dancing TT_TT I just love kpop dance and want to learn..

• 3 months later...

Does anyone still check replies to this post? I live in Houston and I know someone who can teach Kpop dance. If anyone interested please let me know. I'm totally a beginner in dancing, it would be great if we have a team and start learning together. 

Archived