[Current Thailand Drama: Love Sick the Series] Singapore/Malaysia FAN MEET

Guest EllenQiu

Guest EllenQiu

Hello Lovesickers,
How many of you are staying in Singapore and Malaysia?Do you guys want White and Captain to come to Singapore just like Ngern and August did last year?

I am currently gathering fans who are willing to join me in organizing a fan meet event to invite White and Captain to come to Singapore or Malaysia. If you join, you can get the chance to talk to them as we will organize the event as an intimate session for fans to interact with White and Captain directly. Of course, we will have to split the cost among our team but it will be really worth it if we can make this happen.

If you are interested, please PM me at my Facebook (search Ellen Qiu) and once we get enough people, we can start planning the event already.
What do you guys think? Join if you love Captain and White like I do!!

• 2 months later...
Guest LOVESICKO

Hello Lovesickers,
How many of you are staying in Singapore and Malaysia?Do you guys want White and Captain to come to Singapore just like Ngern and August did last year?

I am currently gathering fans who are willing to join me in organizing a fan meet event to invite White and Captain to come to Singapore or Malaysia. If you join, you can get the chance to talk to them as we will organize the event as an intimate session for fans to interact with White and Captain directly. Of course, we will have to split the cost among our team but it will be really worth it if we can make this happen.

If you are interested, please PM me at my Facebook (search Ellen Qiu) and once we get enough people, we can start planning the event already.
What do you guys think? Join if you love Captain and White like I do!!

ellen qiu I want!!!

I have a lot of ideas and contacts.

I tried to look for you in FB but there are a few ellen qius!

• 7 months later...

Archived