Quantcast

Spoiler

@fidda868 @angiemty@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @coffeeboy @Ahpheng @stargazer187 @Divya K Vargheese@dingledongle@Ayu Rashid @miles99@badsmuler@dango2@chasingdaisy @KSHCJW@enigmatic_zephy@misquoted@brielover @MrsSoJiSub @SparkyBadger@bjvipb2uty @jay214 @ChunSungIm@Bambiina@thunderman1@Moongazer@amie0807 @s00ki@mariposa @maboroshi @IreneY@zia28 @phjkge @rhaps @bharu@Anabela Sampaio @sunblind@Poh Ling Tiong@emmamama@tablohigh @2centsny@tensaitekikuroneko@airasara@KymberleeD@wildaffairs@allievera @cloe_1409 @angelangie @lolalarue @amisyka77@LoveTaeHyung@Hiraeth @sashalove @beingdramatic@luvcrabbieshinhwa @seoll@leeagassi @mail3227 @irilight @Ha Tinh Nhi@Kpop_Is_Life @chrianna @themarchioness @rafaishan @padhari @San@Cute_BoA@cool_jez@cheesethatnotsocheesey@hana143@agalang@MeandmyCraziness@insertusernamehere@USAFarmgirl @trust71 @tikatetchan @Kasmic @madlena@wingdan @larinalove @bambina @hrkharis @ktn1122@Marianna Vishniakova @sunblind @knightauror @atilia@break--apart @JulieSean @manji @ACupofMilk @bukk1@MyNameIsM @mariposa23 @lclarakl @gamshe @meltmilkyway@NRGchick @Miss_Unicorn @Prettytal@Yasaman Asghari @dotoh @vnwksr@littleloony @dingledongle@Sudeshna Das@iep_oktarina@demarchelier @yuhotarubi @minoz_joyax @astridwhite87 @seulgoddess @nefariouskat @plappi @churasan@MrMarley @MissAria @dianellie@debolina @dulcedulce @Gitakawaii @sba16 @usagi1997 @yuhotarubi @usagi1997@chubbychub1966@parisonheaven @Pooh4ever @aolissol @guiya @iamu @Neintynein @Yeekrfan2@dchick91@yellomellow001   @phitznotrobot @qwenli @Rebecca Susan

Hihi all~

I stitched up the gif drabble that was posted a few pages back into a post-CITT vid AU: 

3 years later, sunbae is back in S. Korea and has trouble with the ladies. 

You can watch it here : bit.ly/yjung

Also:

icon6_zpsv1yhoxsi.jpg

YES!

So please support us!

icon4_zpscvlvmhcx.jpg

icon_zpsnafvzl7l.jpg

>>Vote here: bit.ly/cittcc6 <<

Thank you for your attention! (:

• Like 17

On 4/3/2016 at 6:23 AM, lclarakl said:

Sadly @bukk1, I watched that drama and forgot that SKJ was in it. His character didn't stand out to me ---probably because he remained in his place, but didn't really bring his character to life either. I can say he brought In Ho to life, but I found In Ho in this drama very irritating. 

Reveal hidden contents

I remembered SKG in Single Cunning Lady--only because I wondered why he was in the role and not someone a little older. The role didn't fit him to me as a possible love interest (thankfully, she wasn't interested).  He came across as a young 'kid' trying to date an older woman. The Strange Housekeeper (Suspicious Housekeeper) I vaguely recall him as the guy who liked the daughter(?)--I wasn't that thrilled with the drama over all so I don't recall much about it. I liked the original Japanese version better.

Because his characters never stood out in the other dramas that he appeared (cute, but not memorable), that's why the decision was probably made to make his character stand out in this drama. Giving him parts of the lead's character (the scenes that basically re-wrote the writer's original work that belonged to Jung) and pushed him to the forefront. Nothing in this drama happened by accident. It was all planned--probably from the very beginning. I can also truly step back and say it wasn't the PD acting alone....she's probably the fall guy for those much higher than herself.

There is a certain appeal about Cheese in Trap that I've never seen in another drama. The producers of this drama were on to something good and very special until it went off the rails and I'm not talking about the open ending. A lot of people are upset about the ending, but if some of them step back (like I had to) they will realize that it's because of the lack of development for so many episodes that most of us were looking for the last two episodes to fix the past 6 or 7 episodes and they didn't. It just continued the hodgepodge storytelling and lack of character development of the previous episodes and continued to dump on Jung as if he was the bad guy when actually everyone else were the ones that had the problem in my opinion--they lied, cheated, stole from others, bullied others, stalked people, mistreated others, etc. When SC was given the role to call out Jung's behavior as wrong, like he was so much better--I rolled my eyes because that's when I realized the drama writers had truly lost it. More than that, I think so much rewriting was done during filming that they made a mess of the overall theme and message because they had forgotten what was said and done  (I still think it shows clearly with Seol calling out Jung for a second time about YG when that had been discuss already and acknowledged by SC that it just wasn't Jung that encouraged YG). There is NO WAY SC should have been giving advice to anyone but himself.  Jung was the only sane person in this drama to me---everyone else was crazy.

I will say that another character that stayed in his place but was so well acted that he stood out to me and I would love to see the actor in another drama was Ji Yoon Ho as Young Gon. A character that I loved to hate......so well acted in this role.

I agree with you about him being irritating in bot SCL and CITT, but he was really irritating to me in What Happens to My Family also. Although, he knew the girl was in love with his friend he was determined to take her because when they were 12 years old and she had saved his life they promised to marry each other; however, he gave her his friend's name as his own. When she came looking for him under the name of his friend she fell in love with the friend. After getting to know her and developing feelings for her he decided he wanted her back and set forth a series of interventions to separate the two and constantly ignored her voicing that her heart only belonged to his former friend. Some of the behaviors were mirrored somewhat in CITT. 

• Like 2

Hi guys..this thread has been so empty XD

OddSquad has been updating three chapters in a row this week...

It's the cafetaria scene in the episode 11

Spoiler

citt%20187_zpsmwmojo71.jpg

citt%20187_2_zpsvkcfs1kg.jpg

citt%20187_3_zpsbkmwckpj.jpg

Drama followed this rather closely. Only different at some parts:

1. Jung texted Seol to meet when she was studying with Inho. At the same time, Professor also asked him to meet up.

2. Inho did not keep trying to talk to Seol at the cafetaria.. He was busy for the usual pissing contest with Jung lol.

3. While Seol didn't tell Jung about YG behaves suspiciously and about her tutoring Inho (like the drama), Seol did talk to him about his brother here.

4. The flashback is different from the drama one. Though it also shows Inho's closeness with his father.

5. After Jung glares at Inho, Inho also had a flashback of Jung angry with him (possible the same flashback with S4 Ch.22).

• Like 8

Sharing some BTS highlights from the PHJ Behind Story DVD under spoilers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

P.S.  I'm still sad that there wasn't any unseen drama footage in the DVD (over 2 hours in length). But overall there were some good insights shared by PHJ and the drama crew which helped to explain what they thought about when filming various scenes in the drama (so no regrets ordering the DVD). And of course there were many memorable scenes in the BTS. Will share more later this weekend =)

• Like 10

Back after almost 20 days

really loved jungseol fanfic ( its the first time one fanfic gave me so much feels and i can easily imagine PHJ KHJ in that fanfic)

PHJ is such a good man ..he always donates 

the more i look at KGE the more she looks beautiful

• Like 4

Hey CITT Chingus,

We (Team Cheesy Briegade) made a special Jung x Seol fanvid for Soompi Shippers Contest Round 4 as we got through all the rounds already, Yeah!! Please come support us by liking our post and liking our Youtube video, and also help us vote madly every 6 hours when the voting link is out.

The video is made specially for CITT and JungSeol fans, so hope you will enjoy it!!   Please scroll down to find our post.

Will keep you all posted when the voting link is up!  Many thanks!

• Like 9

Spoiler

@fidda868 @angiemty@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @coffeeboy @Ahpheng @stargazer187 @Divya K Vargheese@dingledongle@Ayu Rashid @miles99@badsmuler@dango2@chasingdaisy @KSHCJW@enigmatic_zephy@misquoted@brielover @MrsSoJiSub @SparkyBadger@bjvipb2uty @jay214 @ChunSungIm@Bambiina@thunderman1@Moongazer@amie0807 @s00ki@mariposa @maboroshi @IreneY@zia28 @phjkge @rhaps @bharu@Anabela Sampaio @sunblind@Poh Ling Tiong@emmamama@tablohigh @2centsny@tensaitekikuroneko@airasara@KymberleeD@wildaffairs@allievera @cloe_1409 @angelangie @lolalarue @amisyka77@LoveTaeHyung@Hiraeth @sashalove @beingdramatic@luvcrabbieshinhwa @seoll@leeagassi @mail3227 @irilight @Ha Tinh Nhi@Kpop_Is_Life @chrianna @themarchioness @rafaishan @padhari @San@Cute_BoA@cool_jez@cheesethatnotsocheesey@hana143@agalang@MeandmyCraziness@insertusernamehere@USAFarmgirl @trust71 @tikatetchan @Kasmic @madlena@wingdan @larinalove @bambina @hrkharis @ktn1122@Marianna Vishniakova @sunblind @knightauror @atilia@break--apart @JulieSean @manji @ACupofMilk @bukk1@MyNameIsM @mariposa23 @lclarakl @gamshe @meltmilkyway@NRGchick @Miss_Unicorn @Prettytal@Yasaman Asghari @dotoh @vnwksr@littleloony @dingledongle@Sudeshna Das@iep_oktarina@demarchelier @yuhotarubi @minoz_joyax @astridwhite87 @seulgoddess @nefariouskat @plappi @churasan@MrMarley @MissAria @dianellie@debolina @dulcedulce @Gitakawaii @sba16 @usagi1997 @yuhotarubi @usagi1997@chubbychub1966@parisonheaven @Pooh4ever @aolissol @guiya @iamu @Neintynein @Yeekrfan2@dchick91@yellomellow001   @phitznotrobot @qwenli @Rebecca Susan

Annyeong! 

Remember our Cheesy Couple? We, the Cheesy Briegade, are back for the final round of voting

and we REALLY, REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Please support us by voting for our Yoo Jung x Hong Seol couple at bit.ly/cittvid (You can view our fanvid here too)

Help vote for us up to 4x a day till 27 Apr, 12 AM! 

Thank you so much for your support throughout all the rounds of the shipper contest <3

Sincerely,

Team Cheesy Briegade

• Like 11

Thanks for the reminder shoutout @mgicc but why cant i get acces to the voting poll that @bluesky2323 posted. Ive tried but no luck. Is it just me?? Im using my mobile will that be the reason? I'll try again later and let u know.

@lorac529 great job on the MV too. I love it and goodluck Cheesy Briegade i hope you all win. FIGHTING!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Thanks for the reminder shoutout @mgicc but why cant i get acces to the voting poll that @bluesky2323 posted. Ive tried but no luck. Is it just me?? Im using my mobile will that be the reason? I'll try again later and let u know.

@lorac529 great job on the MV too. I love it and goodluck Cheesy Briegade i hope you all win. FIGHTING!!

Try this http://www.poll-maker.com/Q8O9GR0 or bit.ly/cittvid ^^ Thank you so much for your support! :D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Try this http://www.poll-maker.com/Q8O9GR0 or bit.ly/cittvid ^^ Thank you so much for your support! :D

Thank you your links is  working but @bluesky2323 link still doesnt work.. must be because it doesnt have the http:// as that's the only difference that I see. :blink:

Good luck again and hope to hear good news soon ok-wink.gif

@Kasmic thanks so much :)  If you've time, you can vote 4 times in 1 go.  Other ships are pretty crazy, so hopefully we won't be too left behind...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

@Kasmic thanks so much :)  If you've time, you can vote 4 times in 1 go.  Other ships are pretty crazy, so hopefully we won't be too left behind...

HAHAHA! Shhhh! I already did HAHAHA! laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631 um... does that make me crazy too?? :phew:  Im still voting just spacing it out kekeke! :blush:

• Like 1

@Kasmic Many thanks for pointing this out - didn't realise that there was a typo in the voting link. There was a '0 '(number zero) when it should have been 'O' (capital "O") . Corrected my earlier post!

• Like 2

File%20Apr%2025%2019%2056%2000_zpspzmz8w

Let's keep voting! Up to 4 times a day. 

Show your love for our Cheesy couple.

Side note: Watched Park Hae JIn's DVD - the commentary was interesting and it looked like there was a good working relationship throughout the drama. Park Hae Jin did mention that he had some regrets [not sure in what context - regrets over the hooha which broke out or regrets over the direction his character was going] but I trust what he said about Cheese as the drama he had the most fun in [during his fanmeeting]

I still miss the drama and occasionally will watch selected scenes from various episodes. And not to mention the soundtrack is still on my playlist. 

• Like 3