[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi CITT Soompiers!

Our annual Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt is here and I thought you'd all be excited to know that one of the prizes we're giving away this year is a CITT notebook!

Information about how to join, how to hunt, and how to win can all be found in the event thread here.

Have fun and good luck!

- akina

Hi, friends! 

Do join our holiday hunt for a chance to win a CITT notebook. I'm done with Round 1. Easy peasy :D

@akinahana89, can you please provide a picture of that prize? 

Btw, I know you're kind of sore with what has happened with this production, but please support the upcoming CITT movie (thread here), which stars Park Hae Jin. The manhwa creator participates as a screenwriter so yay! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Hi, friends! 

Do join our holiday hunt for a chance to win a CITT notebook. I'm done with Round 1. Easy peasy :D

@akinahana89, can you please provide a picture of that prize? 

I tried to get pictures before the event started, but was told the person in charge of the prize distribution is currently on vacation. ^^; I will ask again when she returns!

Can someone plz give me the link of the bgm when Inho blushes when seol does handshake with him.Does any1 has the link of the bgm?

So, this K drama was added to Netflix in the US at the beginning of this month. And, I have so many questions. If anyone would like to chat about it this much later, feel free to respond.

I can't tell if some things are lost in the subtitles. But,  I just finished the episode where In-ho and Jeong remember the incident with the concert and the adoption differently - but I have not finished the series yet. I cannot understand, first, why anyone would pick Jeong when In-ho is around. Maybe it is the actor, but not only In-ho is gorgeous he actually shows frequently that he cares about Seol. He just reacts anytime her welfare is at stake. Jeong repeatedly puts himself first. And the way he resolves situations is kind of crazy, sick in a way. We often find out he had good intentions, but the way he went about it just isn't right. For example, the hand incident...ok he is hurt that In-ho called him pathetic. And, that his dad thinks he is psychotic and wants him to have siblings to watch over him. But, does that justify the brutal beating of someone? The destruction of their hand and livelihood? While he watches? Same with the stalker...he gets him in the end. But, how many times did he put Seol at risk? Meanwhile, In-ho is walking her home because he is worried about her. I just don't get how we as viewers are supposed to support her liking Jeong? 

Simple. She related to Jeong; both were in need of being loved and available. In ho needed a mother. He even deserted his sister; was not a loyal friend; brash; disrespectful and unsuitable for a mature relationship. He was more like another brother.

Did you not really pay attention to his whole character? He is not faithful in any of his relationships; in music, toward Jeong at school or at home& to his sister; on his job before he met Seol.

Being was dark because it was his defense mechanism. In ha was dark because of her physical abuse by her aunt and from abandonment. 

The story is full of character flaws and a little growth for the Ins. At least Jeong took the time to heal himself. Seoul knew who had her heart and best I interest.

This drama perfectly revealed

how biased the viewers were. People who are different bare the blunt of much prejudice.