Guest ororomunroe

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Thanks for the reminder shoutout @mgicc but why cant i get acces to the voting poll that @bluesky2323 posted. Ive tried but no luck. Is it just me?? Im using my mobile will that be the reason? I'll try again later and let u know.

@lorac529 great job on the MV too. I love it and goodluck Cheesy Briegade i hope you all win. FIGHTING!!

Try this http://www.poll-maker.com/Q8O9GR0 or bit.ly/cittvid ^^ Thank you so much for your support! :D

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Try this http://www.poll-maker.com/Q8O9GR0 or bit.ly/cittvid ^^ Thank you so much for your support! :D

Thank you your links is  working but @bluesky2323 link still doesnt work.. must be because it doesnt have the http:// as that's the only difference that I see. :blink:

Good luck again and hope to hear good news soon ok-wink.gif

4 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

@Kasmic thanks so much :)  If you've time, you can vote 4 times in 1 go.  Other ships are pretty crazy, so hopefully we won't be too left behind...

HAHAHA! Shhhh! I already did HAHAHA! laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631 um... does that make me crazy too?? :phew:  Im still voting just spacing it out kekeke! :blush:

File%20Apr%2025%2019%2056%2000_zpspzmz8w

Let's keep voting! Up to 4 times a day. 

Show your love for our Cheesy couple.

Side note: Watched Park Hae JIn's DVD - the commentary was interesting and it looked like there was a good working relationship throughout the drama. Park Hae Jin did mention that he had some regrets [not sure in what context - regrets over the hooha which broke out or regrets over the direction his character was going] but I trust what he said about Cheese as the drama he had the most fun in [during his fanmeeting]

I still miss the drama and occasionally will watch selected scenes from various episodes. And not to mention the soundtrack is still on my playlist. 

Hi everyone, the result for shippers paradise contest is out but unfortunately, we didn't win.  However, we're so happy to be able to rally together for our wonderful drama and lovely couple, pus met so many great fans on the way! No matter what, JungxSeol is always No.1 & remain in our heart forever :heart:!

And we want to say BIG BIG BIG thank you to all CITT, PHJ, KGE fans who helped vote !  We couldn't make it to 4 rounds without you.  If you're curious about the final results, click the link below to see :)

~Many thanks & love from #TeamCheesyBriegade

P.S. Nothing to give back to all the CITT, PHJ, KGE fans who helped vote, so I'm gonna share our video here for everyone's easy enjoyment!

• 2 weeks later...

Funcurve Drama Review.

Seems they feel similarly to the way many of us do.

Sweet Then Sour

One of 2016’s most highly anticipated adaptations, Cheese in the Trap is a 16 episode series based on the popular webtoon. The series follows a tempestuous relationship between the meek and shy Hong Seol (Kim Go Eun) with fourth year all-rounder and extremely popular yet mysterious Yoo Jung (Park Hae Jin). As they journey through the intense ups and downs of dating for twenty-year-olds amidst the chaotic life that college students face.

cheese in the trap 07

Read full review HERE

• 1 month later...

Finally jumping on the bandwagon with this drama. I didn't think I'd like it this much, but I'm really quite impressed with the depth of the characters and the darker aspects of the story. I'll enjoy it for as long as I can before the apparently disappointing ending stretch hits. Cable dramas really are the way to go.

I gotta say, though, what is with all of the people around her with serious issues? A delusional stalker, a pathological liar, and psychopath...oh my gosh.

And am I the only one who ships Seol so hard with Inho? I'm sorry, but Jung really has a lot of borderline sociopath or psychopath tendencies, whereas Inho wears his emotions on his sleeve, hides nothing from her, and just gets along so well with her.

• 4 months later...

DramaFever just came up with an article that includes commentary about this drama, and left me so angry at them.

I hope many of you will comment on their article.

6 Beautiful K-drama couples whose popularity skyrocketed this year

Keeping only relevant material

4. Seo Kang Joon and Kim Go Eun 

Even though Kim's Cheese in the Trap character was destined to be with Park Hae Jin. Seo stole the show with his numerous scenes and impassioned acting. The audience became so attached to the Hong Seol/ In Ho couple the main stars' ending was left ambiguous. I wonder if her on-screen chemistry with Gong Yoo in Goblin will surpass this incredible Cheese in the Trap one. 

33155010-9d26-47db-8cdd-812ccd9a4897.jpg

Please respond to their comment.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-beautiful-k-drama-couples-whose-popularity-skyrocketed-this-year/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently watching Weightlifter Kim Book Joo and along the line of the discussion in the drama, a member mentioned about it being a 'reunion' of the casts and hence, being curious i watched this show in 3 days. I finished watching the drama 2 days ago at 2am, and couldnt write any comments yet as I had other things to do and just came back from a wedding dinner. I was browsing on the old comments regarding the old controversy during the wedding dinner.. haha..

Anyway, I didn't know the actors involve the drama, never read news about it and it just happened because of WKBJ and of course Nam Jung-Hyuk as i recognized him from Moon Lovers.  I watched the show with zero expectations, that it must be something good since there were indications of it before. As the show progressed, i understood PHJ's character and how he wished to do things behind the scenes rather than bringing out the spotlight on things that he did. Mind you what he did is not outright violence but only 'soft revenge' on those people who has no ethics and manners when interacting in school or in society with their annoying habits (OMG), I really hated hated that slimy character Sang Chul, he's the worst classmate or senior any school can have, i wished he flunk his exam, that free-rider, bully, urghhh).

I noticed that after ep 12 onwards, i was fast forwarding the drama to find the scenes between the leads, but couldnt find more. I didnt understand the screentime given to the 2nd lead until I read the problems after the end of the drama. Yes, I hated the ending, why wait after 3 years if Seol is not even going to met Senior again??

In-ho looked down on Jung because he was 'strange', of course, Jung was shocked since he has always been nice to him and his sister, living in his house. To hear In-ho saying that he is strange and his father brought them to his household so that he can have 'pets', that's really so low man. Inho never realised that it was his own fault for wounding Jung with his words, said years ago. Jung was trying to be a good older brother (he went to the concert to get the famous pianist signature for In-ho, if that is not brotherly love, i dont know what is) and of course to hear Inho said about him, any rich kid, who you're living with, will get mad (I would be too! if i was in his shoe). With In-ha antics, OMG, that was seriously.. indescribable.

If there was no infighting in the set, i believe that the drama could have been better but for the PD to shove Inho to Seol, that was a bit too much isnt? I dont see the reasons why Seol would like Inho in the first place, there was no second lead syndrome who outshine the male lead like in Queen Seon-deok or in 2 of Park Shi Hoo's drama  - Queen of Reversal and How to Met Your Perfect Neighbor. 

I dont see why the vengeful production would cut off PHJ's pictures in the ost, cut off his screen time in the last few episodes and just gave audience of the two leads pictures together in the ending credits. Dumb!

Whatever past thing PHJ has done he has atone it with his charity work and im sure tvn is still vengeful and whoever supported the 2nd lead will still try to find trouble with him, hence the recent dirt the media has on PHJ. I'm glad to hear that PHJ will take the movie role of Jung again in the CITT movie... i will watch that movie so i can have a proper ending that the drama should have.

Entourage tanked at ratings, is that karma i wonder?

Sorry, just could help it after reading the stories and how bad the production treated PHJ.

----------------------

_ OMG - i just realised that Seol is Goblin's lead actress... ok, she look better in goblin than in CITT... hehe

Hi CITT Soompiers!

Our annual Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt is here and I thought you'd all be excited to know that one of the prizes we're giving away this year is a CITT notebook!

Information about how to join, how to hunt, and how to win can all be found in the event thread here.

Have fun and good luck!

- akina

Hi, friends! 

Do join our holiday hunt for a chance to win a CITT notebook. I'm done with Round 1. Easy peasy :D

@akinahana89, can you please provide a picture of that prize? 

Btw, I know you're kind of sore with what has happened with this production, but please support the upcoming CITT movie (thread here), which stars Park Hae Jin. The manhwa creator participates as a screenwriter so yay! 

4 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Hi, friends! 

Do join our holiday hunt for a chance to win a CITT notebook. I'm done with Round 1. Easy peasy :D

@akinahana89, can you please provide a picture of that prize? 

I tried to get pictures before the event started, but was told the person in charge of the prize distribution is currently on vacation. ^^; I will ask again when she returns!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So, this K drama was added to Netflix in the US at the beginning of this month. And, I have so many questions. If anyone would like to chat about it this much later, feel free to respond.

I can't tell if some things are lost in the subtitles. But,  I just finished the episode where In-ho and Jeong remember the incident with the concert and the adoption differently - but I have not finished the series yet. I cannot understand, first, why anyone would pick Jeong when In-ho is around. Maybe it is the actor, but not only In-ho is gorgeous he actually shows frequently that he cares about Seol. He just reacts anytime her welfare is at stake. Jeong repeatedly puts himself first. And the way he resolves situations is kind of crazy, sick in a way. We often find out he had good intentions, but the way he went about it just isn't right. For example, the hand incident...ok he is hurt that In-ho called him pathetic. And, that his dad thinks he is psychotic and wants him to have siblings to watch over him. But, does that justify the brutal beating of someone? The destruction of their hand and livelihood? While he watches? Same with the stalker...he gets him in the end. But, how many times did he put Seol at risk? Meanwhile, In-ho is walking her home because he is worried about her. I just don't get how we as viewers are supposed to support her liking Jeong? 

• 7 months later...

Simple. She related to Jeong; both were in need of being loved and available. In ho needed a mother. He even deserted his sister; was not a loyal friend; brash; disrespectful and unsuitable for a mature relationship. He was more like another brother.

Did you not really pay attention to his whole character? He is not faithful in any of his relationships; in music, toward Jeong at school or at home& to his sister; on his job before he met Seol.

Being was dark because it was his defense mechanism. In ha was dark because of her physical abuse by her aunt and from abandonment. 

The story is full of character flaws and a little growth for the Ins. At least Jeong took the time to heal himself. Seoul knew who had her heart and best I interest.

This drama perfectly revealed

how biased the viewers were. People who are different bare the blunt of much prejudice.

Archived