Guest ororomunroe

It seems like idols get preferrence sometimes[not all of them though]  for no reason...if someone is bad at acting...it's funny to say that they will progress over time...as there are people younger than them who have shown much much better acting excellence at much younger age[ for example kim so hyun from school 15] .Just having a pretty/presentable face should not warranty characters with much depth.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys how's Jang Geun Suk for Baek In Ho? He has that kinda foreign look too...also the smug and arrogance...Though it's more my hope for seeing him again on drama land lol but still...he won't be a bad idea afterall.

Though by the way the characters are shaping up..I wont dare hope for more.=SS

@nearsea thanks for the welcome! 

Hmmm I don't picture jang geun seuk as baek in ho.....first off in ho is really tall, and has sharp features; I do think it will be hard for them to find a foreign looking actor (cuz even though there are lots of foreigners in korea that are pretty fluent, i still think this role should remain an actor's...also because it's a lead character as well) so I think they should find an actor with similar sharp features, and an impish smile like in ho. the only i can think of right now is kim woo bin...he's got the sharp features and height. 

Who do you guys think would be good for bora and eun taek? These producers have a big job on their hands, these are all characters I love so they better pick someone who can do justice to their characters...i can picture kim seul gi as bora, they dont look the same but kim seul gi can pull off the loud, funny, and fiercely loyal friend. (plus kim seul gi always gets paired off with great looking guys, so i can totally see her in this role with a handsome guy as eun taek..i dunno if you guys saw surplus princess but the guy she was with in that drama would be great as eun taek and her as bora...or the guy who was her partner in discovery of love)

@nearsea thanks for the welcome! 

Hmmm I don't picture jang geun seuk as baek in ho.....first off in ho is really tall, and has sharp features; I do think it will be hard for them to find a foreign looking actor (cuz even though there are lots of foreigners in korea that are pretty fluent, i still think this role should remain an actor's...also because it's a lead character as well) so I think they should find an actor with similar sharp features, and an impish smile like in ho. the only i can think of right now is kim woo bin...he's got the sharp features and height. 

Who do you guys think would be good for bora and eun taek? These producers have a big job on their hands, these are all characters I love so they better pick someone who can do justice to their characters...i can picture kim seul gi as bora, they dont look the same but kim seul gi can pull off the loud, funny, and fiercely loyal friend. (plus kim seul gi always gets paired off with great looking guys, so i can totally see her in this role with a handsome guy as eun taek..i dunno if you guys saw surplus princess but the guy she was with in that drama would be great as eun taek and her as bora...or the guy who was her partner in discovery of love)

you're right about In Ho but I doubt if they can actually find anyone like the original toon as he's got really angualr face...=S..quite sharp as you said ...unlike korean faces.But about Bora...welll isn't she kind of tomboyish? She's also somewhat tough and protects Sul ..so there needs to be that toughness being taken care of. While I love kim seul gi ..she comes off as someone feminine and petite...but totally strikes the crazy part lol....

Guest ororomunroe

Good news everyone!

Suzy drops 'Cheese in the Trap'

fasfklsd.jpg

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] Suzy finishes considering 'Cheese in the Trap' casting... Won't be paired up with Park Hae Jin 

1. [+5,256, -273] I'm sincerely thanking Suzy for the first time.

2. [+3,571, -235] I'm a fan of Suzy unni but I'm thankful that she dropped Cheese in the Trap!!! Release good songs and see you in another drama 

3. [+2,903, -240] Phew... So relieved...

4. [+2,605, -254] Damn. Fan of Suzy starting today~

5. [+439, -28] Suzy made a wise decision

6. [+347, -24] You made a good decision

7. [+337, -35] No other actress can match the aura apart from Chun Woo Hee

8. [+268, -8] The casting might be important but the direction is just as crucial... The directing in the  Korean adaptation of Nodame was so bad that it took a toll on the actors and the ratings

9. [+232, -32] Woah!!!! Suzy ㅜㅜㅜㅜThank you so much ㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+205, -18] You did well Suzy. Your decision will have a positive impact on your image^^ I really hope you meet a role that suits you in another drama

11. [+63, -5] Why is it following the same pattern as Nodame? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: kkuljaem

Suzy passes on 'Cheese in the Trap'

Article: [Exclusive] Suzy passes on 'Cheese in the Trap'... won't be working with Park Hae Jin

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+6,373, -325] For the first time ever, I'd like to genuinely thank Suzy and give her my gratitude

2. [+4,322, -278] I'm seriously Suzy unni's fan but thank you so much for not taking the casting!!! See you next time through better music and another drama ♥

3. [+3,556, -289] Whew... we live...

4. [+3,130, -295] I'm going to be Suzy's fan from today on~

5. [+3,357, -931] I don't even get who the fans of the webtoon even want cast... they're totally acting like mother-in-laws right now

6. [+539, -32] Suzy made the realistic decision

7. [+428, -26] Great decision for real

8. [+425, -42] I like her but she wasn't a fit for the role, I'm glad she didn't get greedy ㅜ

9. [+427, -60] ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like she never even wanted the role anyway but she got hate for no reason

10. [+376, -40] Feels like anyone who isn't Chun Woo Hee is going to get stoned;;

Cr: netizenbuzz

miss A’s Suzy Decides to Turn Down Casting Offer for “Cheese in the Trap”

It has been reported that miss A’s Suzy has ultimately decided to turn down the casting offer for webtoon-based tvN drama “Cheese in the Trapafter previously being in talks for the starring female role.

On July 13, a representative of JYP Entertainment revealed to TV Report, “After much deliberation, [Suzy] has decided to decline the casting offer. She will continue to work hard in order to show a better image.”

An affiliate of “Cheese in the Trap” also shared on the same day, “It has been decided that Suzy will not be appearing in ‘Cheese in the Trap.’ Due to her music schedules, it became difficult to coordinate with the drama’s filming schedule. We are aware that a lot of people are showing interest [in the casting of this drama]. We will try to complete the best cast lineup in order to meet everyone’s expectations.”

Prior to the confirmation that Suzy will not be taking part in this drama, she had been looking over the offer for the role of Hong Seol, to act alongside actor Park Hae Jin, who has already confirmed his role as the male lead, Yoo Jung.

Source

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooel.

It has been reported that miss A’s Suzy has ultimately decided to turn down the casting offer for webtoon-based tvN drama “Cheese in the Trapafter previously being in talks for the starring female role.

On July 13, a representative of JYP Entertainment revealed to TV Report, “After much deliberation, [Suzy] has decided to decline the casting offer. She will continue to work hard in order to show a better image.”

An affiliate of “Cheese in the Trap” also shared on the same day, “It has been decided that Suzy will not be appearing in ‘Cheese in the Trap.’ Due to her music schedules, it became difficult to coordinate with the drama’s filming schedule. We are aware that a lot of people are showing interest [in the casting of this drama]. We will try to complete the best cast lineup in order to meet everyone’s expectations.”

Prior to the confirmation that Suzy will not be taking part in this drama, she had been looking over the offer for the role of Hong Seol, to act alongside actor Park Hae Jin, who has already confirmed his role as the male lead, Yoo Jung.

Source (1) (2)

Suzy turns down offer for ‘Cheese in the Trap’

(OSEN)

Singer-actress Suzy has turned down the offer for the female lead-role of upcoming cartoon-based romance drama “Cheese in the Trap.”

“Suzy has been considering it for a long time, yet has decided to refuse the offer,” local media reported Monday.

For the male lead, actor Park Hae-jin has been in place to take the role since early on. Many fans speculated what kind of chemistry they would have, and if Suzy would be a good fit in the role.

The drama will begin filming shortly and will premiere in October on TvN. Producer Lee Yun-jeong of MBC’s hit drama “Coffee Prince” and TvN’s “Heart to Heart” will head up the production.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

Thanks Suzy ;__;

Now they better cast a seriously fitting and capable actress for Hong Sul role.

hmmm wonder what JYP means she had been considering the role for quiet some time yet decided to refuse....

SCUMBAG WOOBINAAAA YOU BETTER COME HERE AS BAEK IN HO AND I NEED SOME RANDOM GIRL WHO CAN ACT AS HONG SEOL HEREEEE.

A girl who can act, have a petite body and yeah a clumsy girl xD

i dont recommend my Sora in this drama because her visual is too strong and also i want her paired up with Hae Jin Ahjussi but noooooooooooooooooooo

bwhahahaha genius zikie sis im laughing my head off seriously

SCUMBAG WOOBINAAAA YOU BETTER COME HERE AS BAEK IN HO AND I NEED SOME RANDOM GIRL WHO CAN ACT AS HONG SEOL HEREEEE.

i dont recommend my Sora in this drama because her visual is too strong and also i want her paired up with Hae Jin Ahjussi but noooooooooooooooooooo

Hi darleeeeeengggg~

I saw you have been stalking my profile and i bet you missed me so much. Right,gurl ?

yeah based on my head opinion, this bloody wanker woobina needs to be shown up before random guys come and spill the role

sigh

Guest ororomunroe

Suzy bows out of Cheese in the Trap

Can’t say I’m surprised that Suzy won’t be headlining the drama adaptation of Cheese in the Trap after all—not after the swift and loud netizen outcry to the initial announcement that she was considering. It’s funny how most of it was along the lines of We like Suzy, really we do, but please not this drama! Which I get, because that was basically my reaction too.

Park Hae-jin (Bad Guys) is still the only actor attached, but the drama does have a writer now, to work alongside director Lee Yoon-jung (Heart to Heart, Coffee Prince): Kim Nam-hee has signed on, which is a difficult choice to examine since I don’t believe she’s written much other than 2006’s melo Heaven’s Tree and 2008’s Little Mom Scandal 1. Let’s hope there’s a solid reason she was picked after all these years of hiatus.

For now, the search for the heroine continues, which is an unenviable task since the hardcore Cheese fanbase is so invested in the casting. Understandably so, given the popularity of the webtoon, although it makes the decision-making process trickier than most dramas.

At least they still have plenty of time to find the right person; Cheese in the Trap is set to air on tvN as a Monday-Tuesday drama in October.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/suzy-bows-out-of-cheese-in-the-trap/

Hi darleeeeeengggg~

I saw you have been stalking my profile and i bet you missed me so much. Right,gurl ?

yeah based on my head opinion, this bloody wanker woobina needs to be shown up before random guys come and spill the role

sigh

hahaha guilty as charged. lol wondering what youve been up to and which drama are you trolling

these days hahhaha, but seriously...soo happy for CiiT... anticipating next news, fingers still cross. fighting!

Hi darleeeeeengggg~

sigh

Hahaha sorry to gate-crash what if scumbag ends up here with someone he supposed to end up with earlier?? Aigoooo chaos! :blink: :crazy: :lol:

Ok ok I :vicx:

Some people are saying it over drama beans that Park Bo Young could be fitting as Sul..now that seems like not a bad idea..considering she's an actress who can deliver...also if someone resembling Hong Sul..is hard to find..it would be better to cast an actress who can portray different emotions well.

Anyway..a drama's success depends on a lot of things..I'd stop investing much on the casting part and just wait for the drama patiently when it starts for real lol..for now.

And another one

Suzy Officially Declines Cheese in the Trap Leading Lady Offer, Webtoon Fans Let Out a Big Sigh of Relief

cokoq.jpg

I noticed there’s quite a lot of Suzy posts happening recently around there, but then again there is a lot of Suzy happening going on in K-ent so one begets the other I suppose. All I can say is Suzy haters to the left please, or at least refrain from the solo “I hate Suzy” comments and add more substantive critiques, of which there are plenty I’m sure. I’m one of those ambivalent about her popularity and talent, I find her relatively harmless thanks to a natural effervescence and sweet charm, but asked to deliver in dense meaty acting projects and she stinks up the joint. So maybe Suzy only in small and light doses for me?

Read more HERE

Guest Bissu

Some people are saying it over drama beans that Park Bo Young could be fitting as Sul..now that seems like not a bad idea..considering she's an actress who can deliver...also if someone resembling Hong Sul..is hard to find..it would be better to cast an actress who can portray different emotions well.

Anyway..a drama's success depends on a lot of things..I'd stop investing much on the casting part and just wait for the drama patiently when it starts for real lol..for now.

Rather than Sul, I'd love to see Park Bo Young as Ah Young ~

Archived