Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, drynase said:

I dont think I can help @irilight screencaping for both tonight and tomorrow's eps sigh my work sigh. I am going to catch up tomorrow morning. Tell me if there is Euntaek and Bora scene that worth to watch ya!

Will miss your wonderful screencaps for sure, @drynase.

I'll do my best, but right now my reception is breaking up....

In fact, I only have one link that still works, and I don't know if it is correct. no sign of CITT  :(

Seol have daydream abt her friends buddy2 w MS n Jung too call MS Seol. She said no that's not her, come back. On train she awakes, YG calls but she rejects. At this juncture, YG has started his online novel abt Seol, where he shames her n told lies abt JungSeol but he hides his n their identities. It should be interesting later when Jung n ET cooperate to dispute his story online.

seol dreaming, about minsoo being her. bora talking to fake seol, everyone talking to fake seol even sunbae!

seol: that's not me!

YG riding on a bike to chase after Seol. Seol runs.

Seol quarrelling with Sangchul, think he didnt submit his project share of work again.

Seol typing out the project submission and delete Sangchul's name

At library, SEOL saw MS n ignores her. Chased by YG, crazy wants to talk to her. Met w her group assignment, scolds SC for pestering Jaewoo n not doing his part. She warns him. Decide to omit his name on paper. Presentation day. All get their copies but SC name missing. He's pissed

Archived