Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Lol.. if we are feeling confused about Yoo Jung and his intentions, imagine Seol! She has never dated before and her first boyfriend has to be someone like Yoo Jung. I think even if In ha likes her, she won't notice it until he literally stands in front of her and tells it directly to her face.

Poor girl this her first relationship...anyone that comes after will seem like a cake walk LOL. I was thinking "Seol you are supposed to start with the Inho's and then eventually ride the roller coaster that is the Yoo Jung's. You can't walk before you crawl" LOL.She'll be fine. They'll both learn and come out the better for it. 

2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

He's going to lose her. It's going to be his own damn fault, and I am going to cheer so hard and wish her to never go back unless he is willing to listen, learn, grow and change (but still stay who he is and what makes him, him. He doesn't have to become an Inho) for the better. 

*sorry to always be commenting. But this drama like the webtoon, got me in my feels LOL.

Hye dear i really enjoy reading your review especially about YooJung.. & sorry to cut your long post LOL

One thing that im curious, is he really going to lose her? wish her to never go back??? is this really happen in webtoon? 

Somehow im not sure if YJ said the truth to HS bout Inho's hand. Did he really did that? Im kinda worried bout HS, that she may gonna be aware of YJ, its like hes a serial killer to her. :cold_sweat:

19 minutes ago, amakusa006 said:

can someone direct me to this drama eng srt site & if possible the eng subs of the webtoon

Not sure about the srt site, but for the webtoon, you can download the Line Webtoon app on your phone and read it there. If you want to read on your computer, you can go to: http://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/cheese-in-the-trap/list?title_no=99

Episode 4 made me fall in love with InHo so much because he is just so adorable and playful and fits well with Seol. (oh nooooo not the second lead syndrome please) It didn't help as well seeing YJ not understanding Seol enough or Seol not expressing her feelings well. At this point, i'm liking InHo with Seol more even though YJ is such a cutie. But that boy really needs to up his game and learn how to not be so weird though LOL. I laughed so hard at the scene where he threw his phone on the sofa after replying Seol and returned back to his game.

And i'm looking forward to more scenes of YJ's dark side hahahah he is more appealing to me when he is "dark". 

So sad that Seasons 2-3 are no longer available on Naver.

From this week, my favorite scene was definitely the one where YJ follows HS while she listens to music in ep 3. It's a short scene, like 25 seconds, but dang, the natural light, close up of her hand, and the MUSIC. Hope they release that song this week!

16 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

YJ does not harbor any innate kindness towards people. If anything, he's ambivalent/irritated with the plebeian masses. I dislike the attempts to white-wash his character because people HAVE to stick to a black-and-white, good-and-bad template. It's way more interesting if he's actually manipulative. There's nothing wrong with being manipulative in the real world. If you want to get anywhere in life, you better learn how to play people politics.

I also wouldn't characterize YJ as particularly hard working or diligent. He's super smart and he works efficiently. He isn't slogging it through like Seol. He's that kid in college that puts in minimal effort for maximum gain.

If anything, YJ got interested in Seol because she's a smart cookie.

When I mentioned his kindness, I was talking about his behavior towards HS. He helped her many times... sure it wasn't entirely selfless, but he was sincere. The way he treated her wound was really touching.

Actually, he got mad at HS when he thought, he had been manipulated by her and her interest for him wasn't selfless. Yet, her coupling with her friend could be seen as something negative. She never asked him if he was interested. Therefore I wrote before, he liked her for being sincere and honest! The opposite from him who is more manipulative!

But even if he is more straightforward in his working, I would still describe him as hardworking. Hardworking doesn't necessarly implies the amount of time you spend, it's the result and the attitude towards work. That's why I consider him as hardworking!

@999hearts Based on the drama, IH saw him while he was getting beaten but we don't know what really happened. To me, this could be another prejudice, like HS had against YJ. He wasn't the one who changed her schedule. I am sure, he did something wrong but I am quite sure that IH has a wrong idea as well. To me, YJ has a sense of justice because he gave the bill to JW so that he could get revenged for getting abused by SC. He is right, when he comments that IH shouldn't live off his father's fortune!

16 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

I watch this drama because of Park Hae Jin and there were a lot of article about CITT even before it broadcast, makes me more curious. Just finished watching episode 4 and I'm completely fall in love with CITT. When I finished episode 1-2 I thought "This drama is fun.." then watched epsiode 3-4, "Oh my god..."

Now, I have something to looking forward every week

This show... I feel like I'm going crazy just trying to understand how I should feel about YJ.  Because he's clearly intriguing (and gosh darn good looking), but every time he turns around from Seol and gives that look... I mean, I wouldn't find it unbelievable if YJ broke In Ho's hand just by staring at it with his death ray eyes.

My heart kinda breaks for YJ that Seol didn't actually have as much fun with him on their date.  Especially when she came home and was more comfortable eating ramen and kimchi with In Ho at 7-eleven.  Cuz YJ is really trying to be the nice guy that he wants Seol to think.  But for some reason, he still can't make himself put down all the walls he's built around him - and that's gonna cost him his relationship if he continues to do that.  I think In Ho's friendship (I really hope it won't turn into something more, cuz my heart can't take any more angst from this show) is gonna be the one thing that'll make YJ snap and Seol's gonna finally see the side that she's just been suspecting for now.  But I'm scared for her, because that will probably be heartbreaking.

I know it's the show's intention not to show YJ's side of the romance so that we really do end up doubting if he's got any ulterior motives.  BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH MIXED FEELINGS FOR A FICTIONAL CHARACTER BEFORE.  He's like what would have happened if Snape got Lily in fanfics. :lol:

I'm really resisting the urge to take a peak into the webtoon and find out how this OTP fares.  But I want to feel like my sense of trust for this guy just naturally develops as the show progresses and we see more of his layers come off.

The only thing I'm sure of is that the writer of this show probably had a huge headache after writing each episode.  They did a really good job of coming up with such a twisted and addicting romcom.

6 hours ago, drynase said:

I dont know if any of you also read Japanese manga entitled Death Note. Jung is really look like Light Yagami, I can even see resemblances of their approach towards Misa and Seol. It was not like I doubt his love for Seol. It was just. so.............

Jung~ah do you have a person you want to write on your death note? Just say!

Have you seen Park Hae Jin in Bad Guys? He's a dead ringer for L. 

I'm not even watching this show but I thought I'd mention that. :D

Seems like we will know more about the Inho' incident in the next episodes, I'm so excited! :D (still don't know the truth even after waiting until the recent chapters)

I like only Jung in the webtoon (apart from Seol of course) but in the drama, oh my...Can Seol and Inho be even cuter than this?! Seol is so much more comfortable with Inho and she can laugh with him. He is like the breath of air she needs when she has so much problems related to Jung, friends, school, work. Their scenes are just way too cute! The scene she dressed up to go meet Jung and Inho told her she's wearing grandma clothes was hilarious, he was so mean but he was right and thanks to him she changed her clothes and was all cute ^^ And I just love the one in the rain (the actors must have had so much fun).

I don't know why they added scenes of them that aren't in the webtoon, but thankfuly I can see a new side of Inho and can understand him better than in the webtoon, and he is more endearing in the drama. So I'm satisfied with thoses added scenes.

And it might be because there are lots of Park Hae jin hardcore fans here and maybe it's because I ship Seol with none of the two guys but I don't see a problem with her having fun and being adorable with Inho. Precisely when there are all this tension and their scenes help to brighten up the mood. The reason why she decided to date Jung is still unclear because it's not like she really liked him (well actually I know part of the reason but it's strange) so wether she ends up with Jung or Inho or alone, I don't care it's not what's important in the story (to me) I just want her to be happy, solve her problems and succeeds by her own efforts at the end. If it's because she seems unfaithful to Jung, it's not like she wants to be with Inho or what, she's just having fun and laughing with him (well for now, it may change at the end we still don't know).

But I'm really curious as to why they added a lot of scenes of Seol and Inho? If it's just because of the "love triangle" thing, then please just don't do that! There were never a love triangle to begin with, Seol will end up with Jung or alone and that's it. But if there is another reason to it then I'll wait patiently until the end.

At first I wasn't bother by the fast pace but the way they mixed up different scenes and the order annoy me now. There are too much difference, some really important scenes were cut off that help us to understand their behavior to each other in the past and at present time. And since the next episode will be about the hand incident and Jung and Inho's issue, and the thief, I doubt we will see the Young gon issue soon. I guess they will probably keep this for the end and then talk about the past.

Anyways I enjoy watching Seol and Inho's scenes. I hope there will be a lot more :D I don't care if they don't end up together, I just like watching them together being all adorable.

Edit: I forgot, I know Inha is crazy but I hope the actress's acting can be a little more "natural" like the other actors. If it was a comedy, it will be perfect but it's not and when she's with the other actors, it feels even more weird. But she has the looks and is gorgeous at least.

Archived