Guest ororomunroe

LOL..i understand that most of us here felt that YJ is creepy..but i still hope that he is not the bad guy here..most of the viewers started to have a second lead syndrome but i still stick to YJ..hukhuk

I just finished doing my first FMV for this drama for Ep.1 & 2.. hope you guys will enjoy it..please dont hate my YJ sunbae..huhuhu :(

[FMV] Cheese in the Trap - Who Are You #1:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be back with screencaps soon. It's nearly midnight where I am. 

I don't think we will be getting too many spoilers or fan taken photos since more than half the filming is already done. Having said that, if anyone knows how to navigate Naver or DC - do please post the news here. 

Kamsahamnida!

30 minutes ago, emme85 said:

If I were HS, I too won't understand YJ's character..A day after becoming BF-GF, HS called YJ but he just left after greeted her back..  

and HS "What is this? Is this the guy who asked me to date him?" 

"Not that I expecting something, but this isn't right.."

"What is this.. am I regretting it?"

hahaha.. I can totally understand HS~

Reveal hidden contents

D8F401B.jpg

Thanks for translating all of it, and may i ask if HS gonna ask about Inho's hand to Yoojung and Yoojung even admit that he really did it

and they are going to... break up?  :cold_sweat:

Today's episode seemed so fun, ya? I was on my way back to home when it aired. Thanks to all the live recappers for doing such a great job. Let me kiss you one by one!

I am currently on Naver reading My Daily review for today's episode. I find that Seol was enjoyed being with In Ho than his current boyfriendeu~~

Spoiler

124228_138152_1644.png

nuguseyo?

Since no one mentioned about Euntaek and Bora improvement for today, so I  tried to looking for those two

Spoiler

75867983.2.jpg

Why couldnt those two dumb set up for a date instead?

NO wonder HS thought that YJ won't be seeing her during the holiday...She texted YJ saying that she'll start her part time job at the office and YJ just replied "OK.. That's good.. Have a nice holiday" :P

HS: "So.. we won't be seeing each other over the holiday? What kind of dating is this?" :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

ORL7Mof.png

O4iTFkL.png

32 minutes ago, emme85 said:

Hi @baby.hae! Still remember me?? hehehe

Yes.. they're dating for real.. If i'm not wrong, as I read the webtoon (still half of it), they aren't dating yet.. I mean up to where HS working part time and start attending English class.. 

They made it (dating) real fast in the drama... ^^

And yes.. In Ho is so cute!! but still, my ship is with YJ-HS.. even though YJ in the drama is more creepier than in webtoon.. hahahaha

But YJ in love is cute too!! :wub:

yes of courseee I still remember you <3 Glad I meet you here, youre always give us so many informations and updates hehe :wub:

so you're already read the webtoon? honestly I am still confusing about YJ and HS. when and how YJ started to like her, and in this epsode why HS directly agree to dating him.

I mean in episode 1 she was confused about his attitude right because sometimes he's so kind to her but sometimes isnt, and because HS is a smart girl she know that YJ is kind of manipulative person, and she could see something that YJ hide behind his behaviour and his smile that other persons didnt notice in him. If I were her, I would take some of time to think about it,

dont get me wrong, I like YJ (and park hae jin LOL) and I cheering him with HS, but I am still confused in some of parts in this drama, and hoping that they can tell us later

Knowing what we know about the webtoon, there is no fear over who Seol will end up with.

Don't get me wrong when I say YJ is scary. It's not him, per se, but his behaviour sometimes. He can really smile sincerely and brightly to Seol and then you see the turnaround when he talked to Joo Yeon, when he realised In Ho will be working at the same place where Seol is taking her English classes and when Seol did not reveal to him about In Ho.

At this point, In Ha has moved up on my most irritating person list. I can see In Ho trying to make something of himself but In Ha is still happily living off the family and to take her brother's pay (!) Since she is on the villain side, I presume there will be no redemption from her (?) 

@drynase Could that guy in the cap be the 'stalker' from the webtoon who causes trouble for Seol? 

8 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Thanks for translating all of it, and may i ask if HS gonna ask about Inho's hand to Yoojung and Yoojung even admit that he really did it

and they are going to... break up?  :cold_sweat:

I haven't finished reading the webtoon, so I don't know what will happen if YJ admitted that he did that to InHo's hand~

Looking at the preview, In Ho keeps bothering HS because he's confirmed that she's YJ's girlfriend.. and shows his liking to HS when he warns his sister not to bother HS~~ and trying to save her?

And it seems there'll be lot of skinship between YJ-HS.. :blush:

Initially I want to do some quick recap on some scenes that I understand and like.. but I can't.. my eyes won't let me do it.. it's midnight here and I need my beauty sleep~~ :P

P/S: Sorry if there's any mistranslation later from my recaps!! ^^

cant wait for ep5!! woaaahh, YJ creeps me out and makes me swoon in the webtoon, and Park Hae Jin captured the balance perfectly in the drama!! I can see this manipulative psycho slowly fallen for this adorable girl.. and it's beyond his control.. heheee. And I LOVE how Seol still afraid of him. See, this is how female leads in kdramaland should normally respond everytime handsome, rich guy constantly stalk them and buying them stuff.. You should be afraid instead of being charmed.. :D

CYiDxeUUkAE98pD.png

CYiDzM-UoAEZuZ7.png

7 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

@drynase Could that guy in the cap be the 'stalker' from the webtoon who causes trouble for Seol? 

It seemed so........ It has to be in season 2, right? I am going to see it immediately.

Did the guy named Younggun appear on today's episode? 

Last post for the night. Some shots of In Ho and he makes a plain white shirt and black trousers look good. (Yes, shallow me speaking :P)

vlcsnap-2016-01-13-00h25m48s529_zpszldrb

Here he looks like someone who wants to mend the relationship with Yoo Jung but is hurt by Yoo Jung's indifference. 

vlcsnap-2016-01-13-00h27m03s581_zpsgrvub

Am i the only one a bit annoyed with inho being everywhere?? Too much inho and seol and very little jung and seol, and they are supposed to be dating... Mooore jung and seol chuseyo. And honestly i could never ship seol With inho..if you guys read the webtoon you can see that seol only sees him as a friend and i think inho thinks the same as well. They were never anything more than friends!!

75.6% online rating? Thats insaaaane. I think it's the highest i ever saw for a drama..

I feel bad for Lee Sungkyung. She keeps being critized for being too much similar to her role.

덕선이 어디있니? 보고있니? 정팔아 보고있니? 택아 쫌!! 얘네 이제 4횐데 니들은 이번주 끝이잖아?ㅠㅠ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived