Guest ororomunroe

I also noticed that drama version try to play up the love triangle to make it more interesting for viewers and sometimes it made me confused at who should be doing what at that scene. I also remembers it was Jung who clean up Seol's wounds with so much care n he too was piggybacking her to hospital after the pervert attack incident. Whateva as long as I got my JungSeol moments.:) And why Seol's hp still not changed coz she finally got the newer version after getting loads of crap abt her ancient phone frm Inho n Jung.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MrsSoJiSub 

i didnt notice your spoiler tag, im so so sorry!! for your question...

Spoiler

after Jung tends to her wound, he actually just lets her go back. but they did talk about their "time off/separation" where Jung said things that happens makes him think that perhaps, Seol will step a bit closer to him.

the one where Seol falls asleep on his shoulder is after she run away from home, where Seol doesnt want to go back home yet. so Jung accompanied her on the bench and end up she fell asleep.

lol like @Ayu Rashid said it's strange how i can memorize this webtoon by heart 

Hope they show the scene in YJ's apt tonight where HS forcibly confronts YJ. I really liked that part in the webtoon too because HS came out so strongly and didn't take YJ's bs. If I remember correctly, she makes him admit his true feelings that he hated her last year (can't double check cuz naver took down the middle parts of the webtoon).

1 hour ago, qetha said:

I guess must be some deal with Jung. Coz u see, her phone was taken by Jung in their elevator scene, and while in scene where she sleep, there is phone beside her.

Come on jung... stop dealing with In Ha... your gf is so jealous u know, me too. :flushed:

Must be a great phone too, to be able to function that well despite being immersed in water...  Unless my phone can handle it too but that is not something I want to try testing!;)

6 minutes ago, chasingdaisy said:

@MrsSoJiSub 

i didnt notice your spoiler tag, im so so sorry!! for your question...

Reveal hidden contents

after Jung tends to her wound, he actually just lets her go back. but they did talk about their "time off/separation" where Jung said things that happens makes him think that perhaps, Seol will step a bit closer to him.

the one where Seol falls asleep on his shoulder is after she run away from home, where Seol doesnt want to go back home yet. so Jung accompanied her on the bench and end up she fell asleep.

lol like @Ayu Rashid said it's strange how i can memorize this webtoon by heart 

Hi @chasingdaisy!

May I ask which chapter in webtoon for last night and tonight episode? Seems that I can't find the right scene in the webtoon and keep on skipping pages~ hahahaha

Does anyone remember in the webtoon why 

Spoiler

Jung and inho had a fist fight and then seol attended to jung's wounds?? 

And talk about tvn forcing the "love triangle" thing on us with that bench scene...hope they make up for it with the bed scene, well they are kinda making up for it cause i don't remember a kiss in the bed in the webtoon..they just slept in the bed in the webtoon

Guys im confused..i remember from the webtoon that there were a bed scene where they just slept together and nothing happens 

Spoiler

When seol goes to his house cause she has a fight with her fam and doesn't want to go home  so jung takes her to his apartment...the confrontation scene is where seol goes on her own to his apartment and demands for him to accept and confess some things and then they have a make out session!! Am i remembering something wrong??

@emme85 last night and tonight's eps are like combination of bunch of episodes - but mostly covered in chapters 26 - 48 (season 3)... or maybe they will divulge further up to chapter 57, depends on how episode 10 going down tonight :)

@madlena if i recall correctly

Spoiler

they fight because inho afraid of seol's safety due to inha, and both of the boys had heated argument about it. it's like one thing lead to another and it resulted in fist fight. i could be wrong though 

about your question in spoiler tag, you are correct. when seol run away from home, jung brings her to his home because seol doesnt want to go back yet (and nothing happen, only seol accidentally kick jung's face while sleeping haaha and jung just said - i havent done anything YET.)

the one where they make out is when seol goes to jung's house after young-gon stuffs going down, to confront him why he's been doing all the deeds behind her back and not telling her anything.

My random thoughts about today's episode:

- I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know how InHa really is. But I wonder if the actress took the expression of bringing character to life too literally. The eyes, the facial expressions, the gestures, the body postures, the yelling... She does look like a live webtoon character. But it doesn't fit the rest of the drama. The crazy students, the pervert, etc are all craaaazy or scary, but they look "natural" (as in people, not a character drawn on a paper/computer ). I feel she is just out of place.

- YG is craaaazy

- Minsoo needs serious help.

- Jung is really self controlling... PHJ played the scene where Jung was upset at InHa really well. I felt that InHa was , for once, a bit scared of him for a second. Pissed off Jung is scary.  I was waiting for Jung to actually explode, whether in front of InHa or in his apartment after reading the phone texts. But no...

- I guess hat Jung did change a bit. He had an argument with Seol, but he didn't delete her texts or contact from his phone this time...

- In-Ho, don't fall for Seol. You might end up with a broken heart :(

- the back hug: it felt as if Jung was truly/honestly sorry, and knew he couldn't be forgiven. The silent hug felt like a way for him to express his guilt, how much he misses her and loves her.

@madlena

Spoiler

What the kept inside was exploded after dinner with Seol family. That was intense!!! Looking forward to it

for the 2nd one yes. He took her the first time and the 2nd time, she went there herself

For their vacation, damn I've been praying they'd be here in my country

I am not traumatised by previous TVN drama -  I am not traumatised by previous TVN drama -  I am not traumatised by previous TVN drama *chants to self*

I believe in JungxSeol no matter what. I only see Seol having eyes for YJ from the very beginning. No indecision there. It's up to In Ho to figure out what to do. I hope he takes the Ji Soo route (from Sassy Go Go) rather than the maniacal typical evil second lead. I have been pleassantly surprised that the male love rivals in recent dramas that have been decent (Si Won from You are Pretty) 

Sharing the most heartbreaking moment for me in Ep 9. It's not the time out scene but this. 

lights_zpsqnuts5r2.gif

I can feel the silence and the loneliness experienced by YJ. 

@MrsSoJiSub - I agree that we should also remember that YJ is not entirely blameless. This time away from Seol will let him reflect on how things have changed and actions from  the past will impact on the future. Maybe a parallel with his relationship with the Baek siblings.

I view Seol from a more sympathetic angle. Her first relationship, her uncertainty, her worries about what sunbae is thinking. She tries to believe the best of YJ once they started the relationship. Yes, it's true that she may have viewed him negatively in the past but she was attempting to amend that. We constantly see her apologising to him and only in Ep 9 we see him apologising to her. This shows that YJ is also evolving, changing from someone who thinks he doesn't make mistakes and sees no need to apologise to anyone. I quote from a previous post YJ is now 'a little more human'.

EDIT: Hainan! That's so far from where I am. Hainan fans! Don't stalk them too much ok (well maybe photos of PHJ and KGE ...hehehe)

Thanks @chasingdaisy!

I'm going to read them tonight and prepare for live recap time later on... :)

Looking at the bed kiss scene, if it's a movie, I'm sure where it's going~~~~~ naughty mind... hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Ah, I thought I was the one who was wrong, but I was right! I also remembered that it was supposed to be Jung as the one who was piggybacking her to the hospital. 

Man, I hate it if a story becomes more dramatized than what it's supposed to be! (then again, I'm someone who doesn't really like drama, so perhaps I'm bias :D * . I'm never interested in their love triangle. I'm more interested in the bromance between Inho-Jung , Jung-Seol, and the psychos around them ! . Jung-Inho's friendship in epi 9 was so beautiful :bawling: It reminded me of me-my best friends . We also had the similar conversation when we were high school : "what are we going to become in the future ?? can we still be together??" . And now, even if we are apart, we are still being connected by chatting everyday, thankfully. I hope Jung-Inho can be best buddies again soon.

Anyway, too bad that tvn still chose the common drama formula of a love triangle. Oh well, the show is still amazing, though.

A little OT, here .. but if I'm not mistaken, almost all of the handphones in CITT are LG G4 type, a high end type from LG :D  . Jung's handphone has blue casing, while Sang Chul and Min Soo has the brown ones. There is another character who uses LG G4 with the blue casing, but I forgot (was it In Ha, before it was thrown into the sink ??) .

Anyway, please CMIIIW regarding the handphone type, LOL. I love gadgets, and LG G4 is one of my favourites ( I dont' use LG G4, though .. since my handphone is still functioning so well and, no mater what excuse that I've made, I couldn't find the right one to buy another handphone :P ). Then again, when Sang Chul shown his phone to Seol in episode 1 (when he accused her of posting the receipt), the phone was shown in close-up  . Then, I spent sometimes wondering why a poor student like Sang Chul has the same type of phone as Jung :D 

I think Oh Young Goon also use it, the color is blue in his earlier scenes, and changed into white later on. LG may be sponsoring the drama. :)

47 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

I also noticed that drama version try to play up the love triangle to make it more interesting for viewers and sometimes it made me confused at who should be doing what at that scene. I also remembers it was Jung who clean up Seol's wounds with so much care n he too was piggybacking her to hospital after the pervert attack incident. Whateva as long as I got my JungSeol moments.:)

i don't like how the drama goes and make the love triangle happens too. i remember when i'm reading the webtoon, the thing i want Inho to do is having his life figured out. the boy has so much on his plate and i don't think it's fair for Inho to have another thing pile up in that full plate of his.

about the piggyback scene... i was so frustrated when seol pushed Jung's hand TWICE. twice, and i was not totally prepared for that lol

TvN not cool because that was one of my favorite scenes and conversation. What's important is that I get that conversation!! From the preview I am looking forward to the car conversation where I hope he is honest like in the webtoon even when it was hard for Seol to hear. Also I'm not even going to bug. There is just too much development and ongoing develop between Jung&Seol for me to accept any other endgame (famous last words). Seol can be single or with Jung in the end okay. Anything else and I'm coming for you tvN. There is only so much heart ache you allowed to cause me LOL!

Archived