Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Quote

This came from 2017, but haven't been talked before.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzWjRweM33U

 min 2.47 isnt that picture from yonghwa ring accident :phew: and on that picture he wore the couple ring

if yes he's keeping it on his studio  :wub:

 

im being so delulu right now :relaxed:

:heart4:Wow! And the picture was blown up so that the ring can be seen...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

용서커플 (YongSeo Couple)  Named by MCs and fans by using the first letters of their names, meaning “forgiveness” because of the intense disapproval after they were announced to be the newest couple. 고구마부

can'help to comment on this Seohyun "Why me?" to Taeyeon's jealousy towards her WGM schedule   Five years had past and Taeyeon could not move on with that jealousy why? @‌glamsrock was right SeoHyun

Omaigadddd i cant believe we reach it too soon ~~!!!! *CryingOfHappiness ! Lets continue shipping and shipping until they turn real . I still can wait until forever !!!! YongSeo Fighting ~~! Goguma Fi

  • 4 weeks later...

Hellooooo!!! Im not sure if this forum still active or not. But very sad of me just get to know them ( YongSeo) this year. This couple has change my perspective in love. Like everyone else ( Gogumas) i just hoping that these beautiful souls will be together in the near future hmm. I saw the pure love in their relationship and i do not know how to move on from this things. With this couple i have been more cheerful these day. Im more focus to make myself happy and live happy life. I just want them to do what they really want. The end~~

From : newborngogumas

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hello fellow gogumas~

 

It has been a really long time since I've posted in here...in nearly a decade, so definitely not not Thread 3 - I was so devastated when they ended it took me ages to accept and that meant I had to stay away from being delulu at all costs. 

Not sure if any of the original spazzers are still here - I was wallpaperfood, shout out to my unnie mamapia and uri fantastic translator mountainmadman amongst many others, have not browsed the thread to see if you guys are still on here yet :) 

 

I'm ready to come back now because a part of me really wants to see these two reunite!! And just to see them happily pursuing their goals. 

It is so pleasantly surprising to see that there are many shippers (both old and new!) still keeping this alive <3  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

 

I've been a fan of the YongSeo/Goguma couple since 2010! I feel I grew up watching both Seohyun and Yonghwa as they reached for their own dreams and goals. <3 They both seem so be such good people who bring beautiful music and stories with their acting. I feel like they were destined for each other. My favorite possible "hint" is actually Seohyun writing Only U back in 2014. And Yonghwa's always expressive.

 

Hmm, anyone else with weird feelings about the Pangyo Newlyweds couple? I'm embarrassed to admit it, and I don't want to be immature, but I'm a little scared to think that their flirtiness(?) means that Seohyun is no longer with Yonghwa. Hoping I'm not the only one thinking these things.

Anyway, as a lot of you have mentioned, we support them either way! I still believe in them! <3

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone!!!!

 

I would just like to say that i'm a very newwww goguma here, all because of this pandemic that i am stuck here right now at home. To tell you guys the truth before posting anything here, i went through almost every page on thread 3 (like 80%) and i have observed that the earlier entries were all about yongseo, whether both or SNSD/CNBLUE respectively. And the last time gogumas spazzed relentlessly.on this thread was during GDA 2017 where they were both MCs, and poor hwang chiyeol almost left behind, also dubbed as the priest, the third wheel etc., i was really laughing all the time with all the posts, the observations (minute or not), the fancams, truly it felt like goguma heaven. But after that, i just saw the the posts were mostly about seobb's activities, but i pushed through. I also remembered that cblue had a comeback in march 2017 (7th mini album what up!!!) but it was only mentioned a few times (like it did not even occupied one whole page :() then the posts about purely yongseo wavered. It was sad reading the posts; 2018 came then yh's 'scandal' came, then he enlisted for military and the posts just stopped. Then he got discharged on November 2019. And had the comeback concert  wherein he sang 반말 송 after 8 looonnggg years!! 8 long years and someone posted in yt i think and he said something very peculiar/interestingly - this was during the second day: i'll just type here the eng translation

"In the future, i'll make you guys happier. I have confidence." He said this so happily, you know, the YH we all know to have that cheek bursting smile he always wear whenever he's happy. After watching that clip, i can't help but feel delulu that my goguma heart and blood is alive again - that fleeting feeling of hope (or delusion LOL) just recharges ypu with something. And i was expecting to see this thread spazzing about that performance, but *sigh* there was none. I guess mostly are just lurking right now? Or maybe they did see the clip but just decide not to spazz, as our og gogumas are more mature now - like no need to spazz it here and there but deep inside each and everyone understood yonghwa's words the depth it has.

 

Forgive me for my long post but i'd just like to share what i've felt these past few days after watching and rewatching wgm yongseo episodes the nth time around!!! Everyone here gives such kind words, no bashing  no toxicity, no fanwars, it's like a haven for every goguma to fangirl whenever you can remembere any yongseo moment - may it be old or new.

 

 

Aaannndd lastly, i know yonghwa and seohyun recently appeared on KB, like only 4 episodes apart!! And as expected, yo ghw still has that yong choding side to him, he's still adorable as always!! Lastly, has anyone caught yonghwa guessing the song correctly "kissing you" when they played that game? I know every goguma out there knew what that song means

 

And for seohyunnie, i am a bit sad that she and go kyungpyo have been dubbed as 'pangyo newlywed couple'... i mean i know it is just for their drama, but it feels kinda weird seeing seoBB being paired with another guy other than our yong choding. Anyone share my exact sentiments???

 

Hope to meet other gogumas here as well!!

#yongseoforever

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi... I'm new in this forum but I love Yongseo since 2013 and often coming here to see any news from our couple.... I know many people still supporting Yongseo in heart... lets keep this forum alive guys 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I just found out Seohyun had brought the coat that Yong bought for her to the fair held in 2019....

I know well that it was held for charitable purposes but idk... I feel weird when I found out that the coat is not belong to Seohyun anymore... it really makes me feel weird and a little bit confused....

 

I think I also should move on... 

It was great to watch their WGM episodes, it really makes me laugh a lot and also makes me happy

 

Hope they can do a collaboration in the future, duet song or meet in a drama since they're both singer and actor/actress in Korea

 

 

 

IMG_1823.JPG?type=w773

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

JUST DROPPING BY TO SEND GOGUMA LOVE TO ALL!!!

 

Hope everyone is doing fine in this pandemic. 

 

<3 <3 

 

Let's support SH's show... though its heartbreaking to her having so much skinship with another man. lol

 

And the BOYS are back too! 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, mowmow said:

have you guys watch CNBLUE new variety show yet? YongHwa mentioned we got married for a second on the first episode, just a crumbs but still makes me happy Lol

Hello fellow goguma!!!! 

Yup I have seen that very tiny, minute detail yet we can spazz on for years!!  It appears that everytime he receives a 'mission card'/letter (also the one during his vlive birthday celebration *winks*) he is always reminded of WGM. Haha And also on the first episode, did you catch that part where he says that doing SECRET TRIPS was EASY for him??? That statement let alone made me sooo curious, my delulu brain started acting up. Hehehe

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah. I come here back after left the 2nd thread. Busy with my own little family but CNBLUE comeback revived my goguma heart

 

I watch CNBLUE new variety show a bit late. But having fun with the content.

 

1st when Yong choding says he wanted the trip to bring back innocent child in the group, the staff laugh. I do laugh too cause come on you are famous for your choding behaviour. Have always been a child to the fans.

 

2nd I love how Yonghwa do ‘hmmmm’ when eat food reminds me of Seohyun eating habit that Yonghwa love to tease her before.

 

3rd I love how casually he spoke about his memories with WGM in this show. If the memories is not a good one, a person will not talk about it easily like that.

 

4th I love how Jungshin says to Yonghwa “What else that you prepare? You didn’t have to do that.” Then he said to Minhyuk “What if he write a letter to us?” I suddenly curious, Yonghwa that known to be evolved in writing a letter because of WGM, did he still occasionally wrote few letters and give to someone he care for that made Jungshin says something like that.  

On 9/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, Chamka16 said:

Hello everyone!!!!

 

I would just like to say that i'm a very newwww goguma here, all because of this pandemic that i am stuck here right now at home. To tell you guys the truth before posting anything here, i went through almost every page on thread 3 (like 80%) and i have observed that the earlier entries were all about yongseo, whether both or SNSD/CNBLUE respectively. And the last time gogumas spazzed relentlessly.on this thread was during GDA 2017 where they were both MCs, and poor hwang chiyeol almost left behind, also dubbed as the priest, the third wheel etc., i was really laughing all the time with all the posts, the observations (minute or not), the fancams, truly it felt like goguma heaven. But after that, i just saw the the posts were mostly about seobb's activities, but i pushed through. I also remembered that cblue had a comeback in march 2017 (7th mini album what up!!!) but it was only mentioned a few times (like it did not even occupied one whole page :() then the posts about purely yongseo wavered. It was sad reading the posts; 2018 came then yh's 'scandal' came, then he enlisted for military and the posts just stopped. Then he got discharged on November 2019. And had the comeback concert  wherein he sang 반말 송 after 8 looonnggg years!! 8 long years and someone posted in yt i think and he said something very peculiar/interestingly - this was during the second day: i'll just type here the eng translation

"In the future, i'll make you guys happier. I have confidence." He said this so happily, you know, the YH we all know to have that cheek bursting smile he always wear whenever he's happy. After watching that clip, i can't help but feel delulu that my goguma heart and blood is alive again - that fleeting feeling of hope (or delusion LOL) just recharges ypu with something. And i was expecting to see this thread spazzing about that performance, but *sigh* there was none. I guess mostly are just lurking right now? Or maybe they did see the clip but just decide not to spazz, as our og gogumas are more mature now - like no need to spazz it here and there but deep inside each and everyone understood yonghwa's words the depth it has.

 

Forgive me for my long post but i'd just like to share what i've felt these past few days after watching and rewatching wgm yongseo episodes the nth time around!!! Everyone here gives such kind words, no bashing  no toxicity, no fanwars, it's like a haven for every goguma to fangirl whenever you can remembere any yongseo moment - may it be old or new.

 

 

Aaannndd lastly, i know yonghwa and seohyun recently appeared on KB, like only 4 episodes apart!! And as expected, yo ghw still has that yong choding side to him, he's still adorable as always!! Lastly, has anyone caught yonghwa guessing the song correctly "kissing you" when they played that game? I know every goguma out there knew what that song means

 

And for seohyunnie, i am a bit sad that she and go kyungpyo have been dubbed as 'pangyo newlywed couple'... i mean i know it is just for their drama, but it feels kinda weird seeing seoBB being paired with another guy other than our yong choding. Anyone share my exact sentiments???

 

Hope to meet other gogumas here as well!!

#yongseoforever


Hi new shipper! 
 

I believe it’s quite normal for old shippers to stop posting cause most of us have ship both of them for almost 10 years. Some probably lesser like me cause I know them a year later on 2011 only when the end their WGM show.

 

For that long time, as many things happened to the boys, many things happened to the shippers too. Some probably busy with college, works, starting new family, or family already getting bigger and busier. So don’t feel sad.

 

Since you are new I believe you heart must felt tired fluttering every now and then when reading shippers posts and watch some videos that shippers made. Enjoy all of it :blush:


For Seohyun drama, I almost jump from this ship tbh when I watch the drama. Lol! But I guess Yonghwa grab me at the end to stay here instead and throwing few goguma heart to me in some of his variety shows to make sure I still on the ship. :grimace:

 

Anyway, welcome aboard new shippers. Stay safe and healthy. :heart:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I found something interesting in FB page that I follow which is WGM Request for YongSeo Couple Season 2. I can’t paste the screenshot cause it’s against rules and its hard to find picture as proof in any page with URL image. So I copy and paste their post here.
 

“Why the news of Yonghwa losing couple ring with Seohyun during 2010 WGM has been resurfaced in November 2020?

 

During 2020 vlive, Yonghwa mentioned that he saw the news about him dropping the ring during wgm  via flyfurryfly”

 

Below is the link of news. It’s 2020 and the ring incident in 2010 become a news. 
 

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/313099

 

From the news it says that the video of ring incident resurface and become a topic.

 

Well to be honest I go there few days back and commented on it too. Lol

 

I even see many koreans commented on it few days, weeks or months. It fills with many new comments including me. 
 

Most of comment said they just wanted to come and see his flustered face or just reminded by the incident and some even praised Yonghwa for searching the ring even though he was in the middle of performing. There’s even comment about how her type of bf change because of Yonghwa. 
 

Well, lucky Seohyun getting a guy like Yonghwa. 
 

:yaaa:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gogumajet said:

I found something interesting in FB page that I follow which is WGM Request for YongSeo Couple Season 2. I can’t paste the screenshot cause it’s against rules and its hard to find picture as proof in any page with URL image. So I copy and paste their post here.
 

“Why the news of Yonghwa losing couple ring with Seohyun during 2010 WGM has been resurfaced in November 2020?

 

During 2020 vlive, Yonghwa mentioned that he saw the news about him dropping the ring during wgm  via flyfurryfly”

 

Below is the link of news. It’s 2020 and the ring incident in 2010 become a news. 
 

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/313099

 

From the news it says that the video of ring incident resurface and become a topic.

 

Well to be honest I go there few days back and commented on it too. Lol

 

I even see many koreans commented on it few days, weeks or months. It fills with many new comments including me. 
 

Most of comment said they just wanted to come and see his flustered face or just reminded by the incident and some even praised Yonghwa for searching the ring even though he was in the middle of performing. There’s even comment about how her type of bf change because of Yonghwa. 
 

Well, lucky Seohyun getting a guy like Yonghwa. 
 

:yaaa:

 

 

Hahahaaha... omg! I just visited that particular video, and still indeed! A lot of gogumas always find it funny to watch because yong was soooo flustered at that time! He even got the lyrics wrong, he just looks sooo confused! LOL No wonder a lot still find their way back to this video because it is waaaayy to cute to watch and enjoyable at the same time. I even got a screenshot especially towards the end of that vid and I had to share on our private group page just to have a throwback moment! Hihi indeed, it is an endearing and nostalgic moment for us gogumas - 10 years in the making, yet their stories find a way back to us to let us remember the good times. And i'm quite happy also with the article that it reached yonghwa's radar, that he has read the article. I'd like to think that he knows (by heart) that there are still A LOT rooting for him and seohyun to end up together. I hope the universe has started to conspire again for these two, i can only wish nothing but their happiness. *crosses fingers*

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chamka16 said:

Hahahaaha... omg! I just visited that particular video, and still indeed! A lot of gogumas always find it funny to watch because yong was soooo flustered at that time! He even got the lyrics wrong, he just looks sooo confused! LOL No wonder a lot still find their way back to this video because it is waaaayy to cute to watch and enjoyable at the same time. I even got a screenshot especially towards the end of that vid and I had to share on our private group page just to have a throwback moment! Hihi indeed, it is an endearing and nostalgic moment for us gogumas - 10 years in the making, yet their stories find a way back to us to let us remember the good times. And i'm quite happy also with the article that it reached yonghwa's radar, that he has read the article. I'd like to think that he knows (by heart) that there are still A LOT rooting for him and seohyun to end up together. I hope the universe has started to conspire again for these two, i can only wish nothing but their happiness. *crosses fingers*

Yeah. Before this, after WGM ended, most of interview that those 2 go to will involve in question about YongSeo. So I do actually hope that starting from that article, paparazzi will start to follow them back. Lol!

 

Yonghwa said he always being careful this past 10 years. Being quite a severe homebody cause afraid of making any mistakes or getting scandals that will eventually make he lost his popularity that he built every years. I felt sad. 

 

But now entering 30’s, he wanted to do something for himself. Something that will make him happy. I hope he will give more time for himself rather than being too busy with schedules. Take a hobby, do it. Find a girlfriend, go and date. 
 

I remember he ask question about will his marriage become a happiness things. And when he draw the card, he got the positive answers which it will become a happiness and he like it so much. I even heard Jungshin says “See...” right after that. 


It seems like Yonghwa probably talk about it with the members as they reach 30’s. He might worried about few things and talk about it, that’s why Jungshin says like that when Yonghwa draw that card. 
 

Even though it’s normal for celebrities there getting married in quite a late age, I hope Yonghwa and Seohyun ended up together on their 37,35 years old. Cause if they really are in a relationship, Yonghwa probably wanted to let Seohyun explore everything she want as an actress just like what seh want after leaving SM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...