Quantcast
Jump to content
YSInternational

[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Recommended Posts

I watch wgm all over again because Yonghwa sang Banmal Song and it's giving me all the feels again :(((( I miss them so much and it's just nice to know that whether they are together or not, they don't act like the show never existed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11,Feb 2020 Happy 10th Anniversary my gogumas family!:w00t: sorry it's a bit late

Can you believe it?i can't believe it's been 10 years since first time yongseo met.it's a joke at first but see.. we are here now.. hahaha
Althought not so many people come to this page in these few years,but i believe there are still much people who still in this ship.i can see so many people still love and support them in twitter.especially,after Yong sing banmal song in his concert :D

I only hope can get a good news from them soon.. until that day come,let's always support them.. please be healthy and let's grow old together (like what yonghwa said)

Love you all my gogumas family :heart:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I somehow wanted to check in here today.. really miss the vibe we had here during and past their prime as a couple. But wow it's been 10 years already??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Banmal song live clip in Seoul by FNC - it's our space, enjoy it!

Also it has surpassed +200,000 views after 2 months.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey this is my first time join this forum

 

i have been fan like idk so many years maybe since 2012 but of course im still nothing compare to you guys

and just few days ago im rewatching the show and now im shipping so hard i might die thats why im looking for goguma chinggu all over the media like twitter, instagram and finally found this forum and im so touched this thread started since few years ago and still going on

so nice to meet you guys, hope we can talk with each other frequently, since i think we have a little hope because of the banmal song yong sang few months ago right?

 

i really hope we can get the happy ending :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey im coming back again even no one replies my first post two days ago.

yes you are right. only two days ago i posted something and im gonna post again, but please dont considered this as spam lol

 

the thing is i wonder where can i reaching out to the official fanbase -like yongseo china or yongseo thai- that give gifts for yong or hyun's birthday? does anyone know about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ship is still alive bcs both of them have never involved in a dating scandal (except the shinhye one) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @thesleepypooh

 

Are you from Thailand?

 

If that's the case, you might want to contact YongSeo Thailand through these channels

FB https://www.facebook.com/YongSeoThaiLand/

Twitter https://twitter.com/YongSeoThaiLand

 

For contacting yongseo china, you will need weibo account (Chinese version of twitter).

https://www.weibo.com/login.php?lang=en-us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 1:38 PM, Rr TaeSeo said:

This ship is still alive bcs both of them have never involved in a dating scandal (except the shinhye one) 

yess ikr that is the reason why we gogumas still going on like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, kun_cheero said:

Hi @thesleepypooh

 

Are you from Thailand?

 

If that's the case, you might want to contact YongSeo Thailand through these channels

FB https://www.facebook.com/YongSeoThaiLand/

Twitter https://twitter.com/YongSeoThaiLand

 

For contacting yongseo china, you will need weibo account (Chinese version of twitter).

https://www.weibo.com/login.php?lang=en-us

hey @kun_cheero!

thanks for the information, and no im not from thailand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh btw yesterday i read few pages of this thread 1,2 and 3

 

and then, i found one post (from 2015/2017 im not sure), that makes my heart ache but excited at the same time.

i think it is the translation from weibo or somehere,  they said: there is an unaired moment from ep 49 (that episode where yonghwa gives seohyun the scraft he made), remember yonghwa wears the gloves? in the end yonghwa lend the gloves to seohyun because seohyun is cold and then seohyun found out that yonghwa hurts his hand because of the needles or something when he made the scarfts and seohyun started crying because of the guilty and thankfulness, thats why they have a deep talk about their feelings and the agencies decided to ended yongseo before there is scandals about them

idk its true or not but i read it yesterday and keep thinking about that

 

what do you guys think about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thesleepypooh said:

hey i just know about this! maybe its from gogumas?

 

if it's from gogumas, is it possible that seo stick it on the wall? because it's a picture of 2 people, a photo of a man with blond hair wearing a blue shirt? because the other photos are only seo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, thesleepypooh said:

oh btw yesterday i read few pages of this thread 1,2 and 3

 

and then, i found one post (from 2015/2017 im not sure), that makes my heart ache but excited at the same time.

i think it is the translation from weibo or somehere,  they said: there is an unaired moment from ep 49 (that episode where yonghwa gives seohyun the scraft he made), remember yonghwa wears the gloves? in the end yonghwa lend the gloves to seohyun because seohyun is cold and then seohyun found out that yonghwa hurts his hand because of the needles or something when he made the scarfts and seohyun started crying because of the guilty and thankfulness, thats why they have a deep talk about their feelings and the agencies decided to ended yongseo before there is scandals about them

idk its true or not but i read it yesterday and keep thinking about that

 

what do you guys think about this?

Maybe from this post.... 

 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=922948404428619&id=314577721932360

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just know that before yong sang banmal song in his hongkong fanmeeting, he said would you marry me. I really want them to end up together so bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh my god, i just realize that this page is still exist and i'm so glad about it. has been rooting for yongseo since 2010, now still counting and be a shipper for them. nice to know all of gogumas here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELLO PITCHES!!!! 

Omg. 10 years and counting. 

Yonghwa has dropped a title poster revealing that the 4 will be collaborating (fittingly) on a song called "Would You Marry Me?"

HAHAHA. PLEASE! PLEASE!!!! 

SH be the MV Actress. haha. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...