[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

As someone who has been around since thread one day one, I think it is safe to say this is no longer a YongSeo site. It hasn't been for a very long time. We get no posts about the blue boys, only about SeoHyun and what she is doing. Yong's drama is now in episode 4 and not one word about it or the dramas, concerts, etc. that  the CNBLUE members are doing, but we get tons of non relevant stuff about SeoHyun and lots  pictures about her with (or without) people who we no nothing about because there are no captions saying who in the hell they are. We also get tons and tons about the  other members of SNSD but nothing about CNBLUE members.Just because she takes a picture with someone doesn't  mean it should be posted on this site. Also, posting comments how people would like her to date her co-stars is also inappropriate. This is a Yong Seo site after all. May be it is time to close this thread and let the SeoHyun fans go to an another site. I gave up on this site a while ago but kept checking back to see if things got better but apparently not and  now it seems this is a total SeoHyun site. Posting the same old pictures of Yongseo WGM days with the same old captions doesn't make up for the blatant  SeoHyun bias. If this is an attempt to keep the thread ahead of every one else, please don't since this is pretty much a pathetic showing against our love for YongSeo.

• Like 2

I am loving The Package. Good writing and story line, great actors, and Yong is doing a great job in his role. A lot of people are still judging him on his earlier roles (many have not seen The Three Musketeers). This role is, at least for now, perfect for him. The scenery isn't bad to look at either.

Spoiler

Put your trust in God. After all your efforts, surely there are a lot of opportunities coming your way. Focus your upmost priorities. Our prayers always with you. Be humble & kindness to others. Parents blessings will do wonders for your new life. 

Spoiler

I'm very touched seeing fans who volunteered working with you for free. Fans who support in their own various ways solely for you without conditions.