[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Daebak~ our new home!! Now just patiently wait for Yongseo's dating  engagement  marriage pregnancy news and i think within a month can move to thread 4 already. No one is waiting for Seohyun's dating news.. ppl are anticipating engagement and marriage news. Kekeke... 

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 6

Daebak~ our new home!! Now just patiently wait for Yongseo's marriage news and i think within a month can move to thread 4 already. No one is waiting for Seohyun's dating news.. ppl are anticipating engagement and marriage news. Kekeke... 

​I don't want to wait for that news,because in my mind they are married 5 years ago:D 

• Like 2

​Good boy who always wears seatbealt  :P:P:P

​Seatbelt to safeguard his trip to Seohyun's heart^_^ . The best way to his lady love's heart is to follow her golden rule in riding a vehicle:D.

As he said in his interview : not his exact words though " Rather than doing your best to appease her anger, he would chose not to make her angry at all".

• Like 4

Guest dianque

woke up this morning and found that thread2 is already closed.,and we dont have thread3 yet while i wanna spazz abt the hoodie coincidence is sad. but of course im reallyhappy that we would move to thread3. And now..thanks to the one who make thread 3.. yeay..finally....we are the first one who have 3 thread,rite?

We can move faster becoz our posts in the temporaly forum have been moved.. so thanks a lot.

keep sailing gogumas^^

Guest dianque

​The headline should be :)

YongHwa and Seohyun expecting their first born :):D

Uwa...the headline though...haha

It will make a blast!!! Lol. Im anticipating too :D:phew:

Guest dandeliongoguma

Congrats gogumas…..!!!!!!!! :-)))------ Silent goguma observer & addict….;-)))

Congratulation to my fellow Gogumas (i consider myself a goguma as well although most of the time i am a silent lurker) for the 3rd thread/house!!!

This is the only shipper thread that has a third house to spazzz!!! Keep the hope up guys and thank you all for always giving us update specially to yongseo international fan like me.

• Like 3

Guest cnblight_stv

Wow.. Thread 3!!!! Congrats goguma cingu, newbie here... :)
Lets spazz uri Yongseo...  :D