[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Good day.

1st of all; congratulation!!! :wub:

Wow, it's been a long journey - 5 years (who can counter it :phew:) & I believed this is the only thread that moved up to 3 thread.

Looks like we have new members a long the way. I admit, I no longer actively here, but still comes here - not frequently , but believe me, I'm still here. :)

Thank you for making this thread alive everyday. :wub:

spread-the-love-image.jpg

Sincerely,

Me, Zealous

• Like 7

:D Yaay! Daebak! Thread 3! As expected GOGUMAS are jjang! Heheheheh! Mian if I haven't been posting like I usually do. It's been every difficult to post links using my mobile so I just became silent reader hahaha but if I spot something really worth sharing then I won't to hesitate to spread the joy in this new home! Daebak gogumas! Keep shipping! 

• Like 5

Yay! Congrats to all!! We are in thread 3!!!

It's been long time since I last posted in YS thread, but it doesn't mean I had left or jump ship. I remained as a loyal guguma since thread 1. Just switched to lurker mode all these while. Believe there are many silent gugmas like me.

Come on! Silent Gugumas.. Let's surface to celebrate the start of our new thread!!

Wish the thread 3 will go strong as always and have some new development

Thread 1 - the era where YS was on screen couple in WGM

Thread 2 - the era where YS has ended WGM and keeping interaction from time to time while boosting their career. Turned underground couple? [delulu mind]

Thread 3 - the era where YS reveal their relationship and announce marriage! Hopefully ~~ ^_^

• Like 9

Thread 3 - the era where YS reveal their relationship and announce marriage! Hopefully ~~ ^_^

​I want to say this badly . Hahhaa 

Thread 4 - The era where Yongseo reveal their kids :D And Joining Superman Is Return with Triplets and Sarang ! 

• Like 7

Guest sipa

Seohyun after knowing that we already in the 3 part of shipping thread ! :D 

Gogumaaa !! 

CNBLUE member : 

From YongSeo : :) 

onnie i love your post!!! hahahahahaha

Edited by sipa

woaaahhhhh thread 3 already, it seems like yesterday when we were living in our first one <3. I don't post a lot anymore but keep watching you all =P...

Good job Gogumas, we are really something, thread 3 is something we should be proud of =) keke.

fighting!!!

I woke up this morning and freaked out because the mod already closed our thread 2 and couldn't find this new home yet. 

Although I didn't join you guys from the beginning of thread 1, I'm soooooo happy that I could join you guys here on thread 3. I guess we are the first one to have 3 threads,  aren't we? Gogumas are jjang!!! B)

Let's fill this new home with much much happiness. Please do tell our goguma sunbaenimdeul who rarely visit us anymore and also our silent readers, to visit our new thread here and come by to say hi. Let's make this thread as the most viewed thread here on soompi like our thread 1 and thread 2!!! :D

Edited by bluepulpy
  • Like 4

Woaaah 3rd thread already ?? Gogumassss we are indeed an awesome family :)

I'm so happy that I found the 2nd thread. although I'm late to follow up the first thread , still I'm thankfull to find this amazing family here.

hope we can always share about yongseo and their happines. Just only happy things for Yongseo and for Gogumass ^_^^_^^_^

• Like 3

whoahh! almost got lost I was searching for the posts yesterday and I can't find it, I thought another soompi's trick to an ajumma like me :D I am confused why we are only on page 2, then I log out again only to realize we are on our Thread 3. Sometimes it is not just curiousity that kills a cat but most of the times it's stupidity LOL.

Anyway,congrats to us more happy days to come and hopefully before we end this thread our long awaited wish for YongSeo will come true:D

@Zarahemla20 thanks for the update, I cried for that " I miss him every single day" LOL I hope we will not end up waiting for 10 years too!!!!

• Like 1

whoahh! almost got lost I was searching for the posts yesterday and I can't find it, I thought another soompi's trick to an ajumma like me :D I am confused why we are only on page 2, then I log out again only to realize we are on our Thread 3. Sometimes it is not just curiousity that kills a cat but most of the times it's stupidity LOL.

Anyway,congrats to us more happy days to come and hopefully before we end this thread our long awaited wish for YongSeo will come true:D

@Zarahemla20 thanks for the update, I cried for that " I miss him every single day" LOL I hope we will not end up waiting for 10 years too!!!!

​Unnie , you red that ff too? hahaha me too always waitng for her update : maybe you want to read this too

Sparkling night

Scoop

Wishes

Complete

hopeless love

I just remember thats. :D:D , maybe you can recommend some for me.

• Like 2

​Unnie , you red that ff too? hahaha me too always waitng for her update : maybe you want to read this too

Sparkling night

Scoop

Wishes

Complete

hopeless love

I just remember thats. :D:D , maybe you can recommend some for me.

​Reading is  one hobby I shared with Seohyun, that's why I like her ,we both love books, though not of the same genre. So when I found out we have this YongSeo fanfic I was so ecstatic.

I have done reading Complete, Actually read it twice already, a big fan of lyre27 ^_^, HeartlessVixen, honeypie ,kerubechan and zarahemla. Goguma's are really blessed to have so many good writers.

With your list only wishes and hopeless love I haven't read yet,I'm just about to read wishes today while waiting for the update of Our Destiny and Her First, Last Love. Have you tried gogumafics site, The Marriage is a very good story but it is still incomplete still waiting for the mercy of the writer to finish the story :D . Chyme31's works are good too try to check them I can't remember the title of all the fanfics I have read but I have read a lot of it.

• Like 4