[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Well, anyone want cnblue at kcon ny?? Since snsd will be there as well. Will be more interaction like last year. Keke

​YES, UNNIE!! I AM PRAYING FOR IT!!! I HOPE CNBLUE WILL BE AT NEW YORK!!

SO SEOHYUN WILL SNEAK OUT IN THE HOTEL AT NIGHT JUST TO SEE YONGHWA! xD

• Like 2

Guest sipa

i am a loyal yongseo shipper but i start to jealous of shipper of JY couple after check out their baseball stadium photo. they look so so so so sweet hahaha

ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cnsd kcon please!!! pray!!

SNSD will perform at KCON 2015 in New York (East Coast) on August 8th at Prudential Center http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/6575611/girls-generation-kcon-new-york-2015-exclusive 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Exclusive: Girls' Generation will perform at the first-ever New York date of KCON http://blbrd.cm/dnmzNl 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Edited by orchidia
  • Like 1

Guest IJuSTtHiNK

There are some who miss, Banmal song lyrics.:wub::phew:

[Trans] 150103 MBC-FM4U Sunny FM Date - For The First Time Lover cr Fanny / MoYLYS // Eng. Trans @flyfurryfly

Sunny added, It's hard to find a perfect partner in the world, even though you're fated to a person, there will always be quarrels and difficulties, but there will also be benefits if two person can get along well with one another, that's why it's fated, for me and for my love. So Ithink the both of you (addressing the couple) are really fated, even though it was difficult when you first met one another, everything will be smooth for you guys, here is a song dedicated for you :  For The First Time Lover

​YES, UNNIE!! I AM PRAYING FOR IT!!! I HOPE CNBLUE WILL BE AT NEW YORK!!

SO SEOHYUN WILL SNEAK OUT IN THE HOTEL AT NIGHT JUST TO SEE YONGHWA! xD

Lol since when I become an unnie. I'm an oppa to you. Well since AOA is confirm to attend kcon la now we just pray pray fnc confirm cnblue on kcon ny same with snsd