[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

re-post how awesome this girl is :) cr owner

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/snsd-seohyun-scarlett-kpop-musical/

It's not every day we get a K-pop musical version of Gone With the Wind, but it's a new year and the gods have been kind. 

Not only is the latest production at the Seoul Arts Center a lavish Korean musical dramatization of the classic antebellum romance, but it features one of the undisputed queens of K-pop: Girls' Generation member Seohyun.

10748313_330470803805678_1504310229_n.jp

Seo Joo-hyun, better known by her stage name, is one of the strongest singers of Korea's nine-member girl group turned powerhouse. Of all the beloved members of Girls' Generation, Seohyun is generally regarded as one of the best singers, so popular she was split into her own subgroup with two of the band's other members. (On the band's ubiquitous smash hit "Gee," she's the second voice, and the first who actually sings.)

Over the last several years many of the band's members have pursued prominent side projects, and Seohyun is no exception. On her Instagram, she's spent months posting excitedly about her run as Scarlett in the new musical production:

• Like 2

​yes it is, unnie!!

Becoz I post a FUNNY CONGRATULATORY VIDEO! xD

Pls watch!! I already knew that there was already a thread 3.. yet I didn't post yet... I decided and I was like "Oh! I'm not gonna post here yet, I'll gonna make a video!" xD

SO I DID THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA

ITS A MUST WATCH GUYS!!! YOU'RE GONNA FAINT AFTER WATCHING THIS WHEN YOU REALIZE ITS.... ______! (FILL IN THE BLANKS)

Omo omo your video is jjiang!! So awesome! Daebak!

• Like 2

Is it me or yonghwa watches more American channels than me? He watches Game of thrones, Begin Again and etc. I forgot the other movies and TV series he watches but lol. Yonghwa doesn't even understand all english but look at me an American who understands and talks english but hardly watches American shows :lol: I watch more of filipino dramas and movies hahaha big thumbs up to filipino Gogumas here :D

​Please give him the benefit of the doubt and don't under estimate his English skills he might not be a good and fluent speaker but it doesn't have to mean his comprehension with the language is low. We maybe blessed with the opportunity to learn English from the day we started our education,but for me I don't feel rightful to claim that I am a perfect speaker of the language,as for decades I don't use the language often because where I am now is a non English habitat :D ,so my English get rusty:D. So exposure to soompi,reading and watching English movies are my medium to help me refresh my knowledge of the language.

Anyway, I am happy to know that he loves watching American series as it will help him gain more knowledge of the language , if he is lacking, for sure when he watches ,there is a hangul subtitle below,kudos to the latest technologies.

• Like 2

@hyehyukyobin my comment towards Yonghwa is just a meer joke. It was for fun. It didn't take it seriously. If you saw my comment as if it's offending or looking at yonghwa low well it's not. It's more of a playful joke...

​just ignore my post dear, it's just menopausal hormones that block my wits :) I took it seriously, as I have been open to everyone, I'm very sensitive when it comes to YongHwa, call it a mother instinct , when I sense something that can hurt my cub, I become a fierce lioness trying to protect them;). Anyway please ignore my post, sometimes my words are too blunt, I'm a very open and frank person so whatever comes to my mind I say it right away. Anyway if you mean it as a joke I'll take your words for it, no offense meant.

@hyehyukyobin nado. I'm an open person as well and can be a blunt person too. You have every right to be all defensive and to protect CNBLUE and or merely Yonghwa but this place? Honey there's no need to be all defensive since all of us love Yonghwa. This place has never talked bad about Yonghwa, to troll yonghwa..yes but it's basically meer fun. I'll admit I'm in no position to say anything but to avoid any misunderstanding, please just kindly pm them and say your opinion because other opinions can also cause ruckus even if others have different intentions or point of views.

ship happily :D 

• Like 1

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Hey y z my post only half seen.OK I post again.

Can someone merge seohyun's shocked face and yong's dance. Wud be an awsum vid to watch. I have no such skills.

Woahhhhhh Long Time no see! hahahaha I dont know a lot of people here. Just came to celebrate our third threat! :) Keep the faith gogumas!!!! :)

Hello @kerube-chan :  i am your fans. I like your story and thanks alot for that. 

wooooowwww.....yongseo thread 3 is awosome. Hello everyone, i have coming....!!!!!

• Like 1

Guest angelica_21_07
 @kerokero2 I 'm new at this ,but the first couple I saw was YongSeo .
But, i also love JjongAh

Edited by angelica_21_07