[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 2:07 AM, luvtokki said:

Knock, knock!  Anybody home?  Nobody is updating this thread anymore?  It's a shame to come this far and let our love and support for YongSeo wither on the vine.  After - has it been - 9 years?

Here's some news.  YongHwa is now in the army.  The Special Forces - just like his character San Ma Roo in his best drama ever - The Package.   And he is doing well. He has just been promoted to Corporal.  His enlistment should be finished by late 2019.

Seohyun, in her recent fan meeting in Japan mentioned "Jung Yong Hwa oppa" - from the YongSeo International Chat:

During post-it question corner  Seohyun picked "Who was the one who taught me the guitar for the first time?"
Seohyun: WGM Jung Yonghwa oppa, afterwards I got taught by the guitar teacher and practiced a lot!" 

Not Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, Jung Yong Hwa OPPA!  and....no mention of Jungmo oppa.  After 9 years she remembered that YongHwa was the first to teach her guitar.  She finally mentioned WGM & Yong Hwa in public.  This is quite the event!

Hi.. i've been yongseo fan since WGM.. So happy to know that seohyun mentioned yonghwa :wub:

Edited by qirana84

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bet not many people visit this place anymore. This used to be a gochun for goguma shippers. It's almost 9 years. Many things have changed, we got older and busier same goes to our couple. SNSD is now 5 and CNBLUE 3. 

I have been watching our couple episodes and just finished the last episode. I am still crying. I hoping for a good news from both of them. I will and always believe in them. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

Long time no see, just want to make sure that before 2019 comes to an end, some key goodies from YongSeo are kept in here.

191208 Yonghwa - Banmal song live at Still622 concert in Seoul Day 2

Credit sze4339

“This song really hasn’t been sang live in a while and it’s a song that wasn’t promoted. Other than a performance in Japan once, I didn’t sing it again and thought it’s a pity. It felt forgotten so I’m gonna share it with you guys.”

“(Cherish) it like my own child, For First Time Lovers, Banmal Song. Let’s use banmal today then haha.. ya~ ya~ ahahaha. If you’re unfamiliar with the lyrics, it’s on the screen too. “

“Banmal Song .. it’s really been awhile. The first time always makes people nervous, first performance, first time writing (a song)... Banmal song is really something that makes one feel happy and fulfilled no matter when it’s performed. “ via poppypoppies

About For First Time Lovers [raw]

YH: This is an old song. I only sang this song in Japan last time. Though I worked hard to make it. So I wanna sing this song again.

YH: You might forgot the lyrics, so I put on the lyrics to sing together.

cr @dianovitakd
#STILL622

191207 In December 2019, at his first concert after discharge from military, Yonghwa sings Banmal song in Seoul

3-min Full video - all credits go to sze4339

Before singing #반말송
“This is the first time I’ll be singing this song live and I believe many of you are familiar with it. It’s the first time it’s being performed like that, I’m very nervous and practiced a lot for it.”

After singing #반말송
It’s been awhile since I last sang this and there’re parts of it I’m unfamiliar with. It’s a song that I worked very hard on but I felt like it was abandoned (because he never got to showcase it before today). I sang it with the heart of a father (Figuratively, the song is like a precious child to him) and thought about sharing it with you guys today.

Trans via poppypoppies
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Happy new year to all! Been a silent GOGUMA lurking for long and the page is really slow but now am happy that YH is making the page alive again by singing Banmal Song in his concert! Hoping for good news in 2020! :heart::blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watch wgm all over again because Yonghwa sang Banmal Song and it's giving me all the feels again :(((( I miss them so much and it's just nice to know that whether they are together or not, they don't act like the show never existed.

11,Feb 2020 Happy 10th Anniversary my gogumas family!:w00t: sorry it's a bit late

Can you believe it?i can't believe it's been 10 years since first time yongseo met.it's a joke at first but see.. we are here now.. hahaha
Althought not so many people come to this page in these few years,but i believe there are still much people who still in this ship.i can see so many people still love and support them in twitter.especially,after Yong sing banmal song in his concert :D

I only hope can get a good news from them soon.. until that day come,let's always support them.. please be healthy and let's grow old together (like what yonghwa said)

Love you all my gogumas family :heart:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey this is my first time join this forum

i have been fan like idk so many years maybe since 2012 but of course im still nothing compare to you guys

and just few days ago im rewatching the show and now im shipping so hard i might die thats why im looking for goguma chinggu all over the media like twitter, instagram and finally found this forum and im so touched this thread started since few years ago and still going on

so nice to meet you guys, hope we can talk with each other frequently, since i think we have a little hope because of the banmal song yong sang few months ago right?

i really hope we can get the happy ending :)

• Like 1