[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I'm really quite shocked at the lack of support for Yong Hwa's drama "The Package" in this thread.  You all went bonkers over Seohyun's "Bad Thief, Good Thief" but hardly a mention  of "The Package".

I hope you all are mature and understanding enough to see Yong Hwa in a romantic comedy with another pretty and sexy lady, but sometimes I wonder if you put your personal feelings above what is good for Yong Hwa's career.

"The Package" is a really good drama.  Although it didn't do well in viewer ratings in Korea (but it was on a pay-per-view channel - JTBC - versus public TV) and it was up against good dramas on the regular networks -it is really Yong Hwa's best work in a drama so far.  I know, I've watched all of his dramas.  This one is his best.  

It is well-written, directed, the supporting cast is very good, the cinematography is beautiful and Yong Hwa's character Ma Ru fits him like a tight t-shirt.  You feel like you went along on a vacation in France.  Plus there is a soundtrack made up of many OSTs from famous Korean singers.

You should watch it.  All the streaming sites, if you read the comments, have a lot of positive comments about Yong Hwa's acting improvement and also the drama in general.

And yes, his kissing scenes with Lee Yeon Hee are passionate and hot.  Trending on the internet hot.

So steel your jealous hearts and give yong Hwa his due support!   

Spoiler

Wgm already an everlasting impression. Till now for those fans,  a meaningful & full of inspirations. It's in their hearts. It's always remind them of their younger days. It's have a great influence to many. It's the only one which had a healing therapy for some.

Spoiler

Since wgm, I knew that she's different. Playful, mischievous & enterprising. She had most of her father characteristics. At times her silliness causing laughter to others. I like most her analogy of her subject. Her ability interpreting in detail questions presented to her. 

Spoiler

Accepting challenges with a right attitude showing your maturity. Maintaining a good rapport needs full understanding blocking unnecessary distractions. Be wise enough keeping your distance.

Spoiler

Past experiences became valuable lessons in navigating the next course. Forgiving & be kind to others. 

Spoiler

Remain strong. God's plan is better for our own interest. 

Spoiler

Choose wisely. 

Spoiler

Have good faith in God. Ask for his guidance always. Navigate your life with all your best capabilities.

Being grateful & followed his all commandments.