[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest supercalifragilistic

What does yong's long weibo post say.can somone trans plzz.

Translation

​"I hear it's the day of confession in China.  So I'll take this opportunity to wholeheartedly thank the fans who have supported me.  To be at the top of Weibo for 26 continuous weeks, that's something.  I really appreciate you all.  I love you all x 3.  Important words need repeating thrice."

Congratulations Gogumas !!! :):)  I tend to change my otp depends who I watch from WGM in that moment .. But these two changed my heart and mind .. I just stayed with them and i don't why ..  I watched many couples after them but no one can capture my attention like YongSeo does.. I really fall in love with them :wub:  Aiiigooo .. You Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Joo Hyun will forever be my OTP .. mark THAT!! :D

and ohh.. I made a video for YongSeo in case we move from thread 3 .. so here it is!! hope you liked it!! 

• Like 10

Guest sweetpotatoesincloud9

After a long,long,looooong time. Finally!:w00t: I'm able to post here in our new thread! I am happy beyond words!!!!! Chukahae Gogumas! We've conquered another thread together with our faith towards our couple,let's move on hand-in-hand to more threads here in Soompi!:lol: I'm always a silent lurker, but you, Gogumas, I consider you as family. I TRULY appreciate all those people who update this thread with news of our couple,whether individually or as a group.Let's continue to love and support uri couple! Spread the love,not hate.:wub:

FIGHTING GOGUMAS!:D:wub:

Guest sheezazrin

As one of many lurkers.. the calling to come out from lurker mode is so strong.. so i take this opportunity to congratulate all gogumas on the 3rd thread of yongseo home. Kippidap!!!!

Just dropping by to say that......

all%20aboard_zpscggg2k3a.jpg

I'm so proud I belong to this ship.... old Gogumas, new Gogumas, lurker Gogumas... congratulations to YS thread 3!

LET'S KEEP SAILING!!!

P.S. To others lurking around here, but are not Gogumas, don't hesitate to get on board because this ship has no plans of sinking B)

• Like 7

Nice to hear that finally N.Flying had made the debut.

Yong is blessed because he knows how and where to share his blessings, same goes with his members, they learn how to share not just because they have plenty but because they have experience  first hand to have nothing in their hands. I have no doubt that YongHwa is really a kind and generous person lucky is the girl to be called his wife

• Like 3

Guest harakawa_stv

HELLO!!!! I'm new here but I'm a silent shipper for years. Just want to welcome the new house of Goguma.

P/S: I really wonder if Yongseo has the same stylist or something??? :wub:CYMERA_20150520_213340.jpg

It was a pleasant surprise to see our posts in temporary forum posted in thread 2 and suddenly we are on thread 3! What a feat! Gogumas daebak! 

May our hoodie couple come out in the sunlight soon. Hehe. Yonghwa is sneakily copying seo hyun as usual. What a choding!

Guest angelica_21_07

Hi , I am Angelica. I'm new here. I love Yongseo. Hi!!!

Edited by angelica_21_07