[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

YONG2용용이 @Yong2effectS  

he plans to get married at 45 lol

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Aigoo Yong2 andwee!!! khekhekhe :D

Yong2 ah may I make a suggestion ;) ? Please don’t married too late lah

Why? For all you know, my hubby and I were married in the 30th ... and at age of 45 years, we have had children in their teens :wub: … Its so wonderful and amazing to us ;) We have more energy to accompany their activities… even become a friend to them. One of our teen loves to see music performance… She loves seeing music concert  in or out the country… one of them is CN Blue :wub:  Because we don't have the heart seeing her watching concert alone, if there is a chance we are always with her. In fact, we are still able to follow their singing, dancing and jumping to the rhythm of the song lol :P... If you want to be a father who could win the parents day events in your child's school and become an energetic father, better not too late to get married Yong-ah  ... do you know? You can still become a cool and funky daddy though you marry young  ;)

oh... we will see u at Spore for ur concert... my child so excited...me also :P ... hm, can I raise a paper and write... "Yong2, don't marry late" ... :D:D:D

Edited by orchidia
  • Like 8

ICYMI: Husband, composer, hunter: Fans love the many sides of @CNBLUE_4's Yonghwa. http://ow.ly/NgHq8 

150423 인천공항 http://www.seojuhyun.net/xe/shot/12929 

150423 인천공항 http://www.seojuhyun.net/xe/shot/12929 

MIA girl :D

• Like 3

YONG2용용이 @Yong2effectS  

he plans to get married at 45 lol

Aigoo Yong2 andwee!!! khekhekhe :D

Yong2 ah may I make a suggestion ;) ? Please don’t married too late lah

Why? For all you know, my hubby and I were married in the 30th ... and at age of 45 years, we have had children in their teens :wub: … Its so wonderful and amazing to us ;) We have more energy to accompany their activities… even become a friend to them. One of our teen loves to see music performance… She loves seeing music concert  in or out the country… one of them is CN Blue :wub:  Because we don't have the heart seeing her watching concert alone, if there is a chance we are always with her. In fact, we are still able to follow their singing, dancing and jumping to the rhythm of the song lol :P... If you want to be a father who could win the parents day events in your child's school and become an energetic father, better not too late to get married Yong-ah  ... do you know? You can still become a cool and funky daddy though you marry young  ;)

oh... we will see u at Spore for ur concert... my child so excited...me also :P ... hm, can I raise a paper and write... "Yong2, don't marry late" ... :D:D:D

​I don't think he means that. I believe the girl he wanted to settle down with is not ready yet. And he is indirectly telling her that he is willing to wait that long until she's ready.

I am just being delusional.

On serious note, based on experience I believe there is no specific date when to get married, yes you make plans but most of the times that plan never happens, I myself had planned to settle down at 30 but when my husband comes along at my early 20's, I don't have any second thought of marrying him. Then after getting married I planned to have children because we dream of having at least four, it takes us years and years of practice and determination, lots of doctor visits and strong faith to God to grant us even just one. What I am telling is, our plans are nothing compared to God's plan for us. We can always do the planning but we can never really tell when and where that plans are going to happen.

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 9

Guest baramgwahaneul

hi hi, i'm new here,, been lurking for a few years now (which is totally normal, i guess) :blink:.. anyway, please treat me kindly,, i love yongseo so much, i open this thread everyday, hehehe 

Aigoo~~ Whenever I see this fmv, I always imagined that there will be a remake of "Winter Sonata" xD

And news came out that "Winter Sonata" is having a sequel!! OMO~~ How I wish that YongSeo will be in the sequel!! hahahahaha *CROSSING FINGERS*

• Like 6

and again i'm sorry Jungshin lol I can wear my high school uniform for you lol

HahHahaha aigoo! 

I know this is old but this Korean TV host liked a Yongseo post lol I wonder why ;)

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 11

Guest hmm882007

Hi guys, I have a pair of cat 2 tickets to yonghwa's one fine day Singapore concert on 30 May 2015. Bought at S$484, willing to let go at S$400. Selling because my friend got me better seats. Kindly PM me if interested.

Guest santitory1617_at_gmail.com_stv

Edited by santitory1617_at_gmail.com_stv

Guest santitory1617_at_gmail.com_stv

I'm really sorry ..... I'm panic now .. How to delete this post .... 

Edited by santitory1617_at_gmail.com_stv

Guest xbang123

woahh daebak!!:o i think when i last  visit here in this forum its just only thread 1 now its thread 3. this is so amzing :) goguma!!

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa to Guest on Popular Chinese Show “Happy Camp”

JungYongHwa.jpg

It has been confirmed that CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa will be guesting on a popular Chinese variety program.

After confirming his upcoming appearance on “Happy Camp,” Jung Yong Hwa is set to take part in the recording of the show on June 1. “Happy Camp,” which began airing in 1997, is said to be one of the most popular variety programs in China.

After receiving a ‘love call’ from producers of the show, the CNBLUE member enthusiastically accepted the offer to appear.

Jung Yong Hwa has continued to receive much love from Chinese fans as a member of CNBLUE, as well as for his acting in various dramas that became a hit in China, such as “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings.”

Jung Yong Hwa will be appearing on the show alongside Singaporean singer-songwriter JJ Lin, as they collaborated on a song called “Checkmate” earlier this year.

The episode of “Happy Camp” featuring Jung Yong Hwa is expected to air around the middle of July.

Credit: Soompi

Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 3