[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest zarybano

i miss Mr. Jung...does he playing mildang with us? to make us miss him with rarely update like usually hhheee

Yongseo will not wear couple items to show off their status. They are very discreet and smart, since they don't wanna be caught. And with Yonghwa emphasizing so many times that he and that girl is just friends, we take his words. Nothing wrong w them being friends! But like some of u mentioned, the fishy part is between Yonghwa's relationship w SNSD. So close but never follow each other in social medial.. Surely they deliberately avoid each other.. We can guess the obvious reason :) 

Anyway, maybe yongseo have the same couple underwear we also dunno ... It's inside mah. Cannot see. :x : x 

• Like 9

i miss Mr. Jung...does he playing mildang with us? to make us miss him with rarely update like usually hhheee

​maybe he and his buin are playing HIDE and SEEK both I guess are hiding and we could not find the hide out:D

@Capricorn_girl yeah! whats with the couple underwear:D , you make me laugh really. Can't help but imagine them. Yong wearing the Simpson printed undies and Hyun with Keroro, how's that.:w00t: 

I remember when my kids are little, I love buying them cute undies :) with cartoon characters print.

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 4

Guest luvys

Anyway, maybe yongseo have the same couple underwear we also dunno ... It's inside mah. Cannot see. :x : x 

​ur last words unniee,, mke me laughs so muchhhh...:D:D:D hihiiiihi 

Edited by luvys

Guest luvys

Idk if I'm allowed here to post about some other couples.. lol

But look at this clip! It looks like from the last ep of YongSeo! xD

https://youtu.be/ToRyPwdnyho?t=692 

​yup2..proposing style..  Liuwen a lil bit like hyun..even she is supermodel but still conversative chinese lady.This is her first realationship.. but i really cant compare yonghwa with siwon.. very very diffrent,,The way how yong approach ju hyun,. he's so patient, respect hyun.. to me, no one can compare with yong.. after watchd siwon in wgm, make me admire yong even much more.. arhhh miss them again.. 

Edited by luvys

​yup2..proposing style..  Liuwen a lil bit like hyun..even she is supermodel but still conversative chinese lady.This is her first realationship.. but i really cant compare yonghwa with siwon.. very very diffrent,,The way how yong approach ju hyun,. he's so patient, respect hyun.. to me, no one can compare with yong.. after watchd siwon in wgm, make me admire yong even much more.. arhhh miss them again.. 

​Agree with you, watching other namja in WGM makes me admire and appreciate Yong more, sometimes I wonder, if it is because SeoHyun was very innocent and pure that is why he acted like that but then watching him in Hologram , how he scolded that AOA girl when she just lie down on the floor, for me that is the confirmation on how he treats ladies in general, I guess it's the way he was brought up by his parents.

• Like 8

@Capricorn_girl yeah! whats with the couple underwear:D , you make me laugh really. Can't help but imagine them. Yong wearing the Simpson printed undies and Hyun with Keroro, how's that.:w00t: 

I remember when my kids are little, I love buying them cute undies :) with cartoon characters print.

Wahhahaha Yong will wear his underwear with "I stole her heart" printed on it. 

Then Hyun has a matching pair with "So I'm stealing his last name" 

or a corny version will be Yong wearing keroro boxers that say "I stole her underwear" and Hyun has a matching panty that says "touch me not"

hahaha ha just for fun.. Hope everyone will feel relaxed and keep shipping our OTP. I bet they have so many secrets between them.. Kekeke 

• Like 5

I found out that these day Yonghwa didnt upload much his photo or others photos on his SNS .  since Juhyun is playing mildang with us (keep throwback-ing old photos) yonghwa did the same . he update his SNS  the same day Juhyun repost her photo from tifanny ,  And recently he update throwback photo (nametage photo) again , the same day Juhyun update her SNS but she put old photo . Like seriously , what wrong with this two ? :crazy::crazy:

I know Juhyun might doin that to hiding her new hair style/colour for comeback , but idk why yonghwa keep copied her , HAHHAH jk . Its just coincidence right ? kkk

• Like 6

I found out that these day Yonghwa didnt upload much his photo or others photos on his SNS .  since Juhyun is playing mildang with us (keep throwback-ing old photos) yonghwa did the same . he update his SNS  the same day Juhyun repost her photo from tifanny ,  And recently he update throwback photo (nametage photo) again , the same day Juhyun update her SNS but she put old photo . Like seriously , what wrong with this two ? :crazy::crazy:

I know Juhyun might doin that to hiding her new hair style/colour for comeback , but idk why yonghwa keep copied her , HAHHAH jk . Its just coincidence right ? kkk

​He is promoting CATCH ME IF YOU CAN:D. So he is in the mood of hiding these days, no update. That is the reason also of that name tag he is challenging THE TIGER to catch him if he can:D . A cryptic message from Yong for promoting his buin's comeback.

• Like 6

Can anyone translate the korean words on yong's twitter? Google translate is not making much sense to me. Yong is working out again! Will we see his abs this coming Saturday in Singapore? *oops pardon my byuntae mode* :P

Yonghwa said

" eat delicious food with parent then doin some excersise . It was very great weekend , Guys please have a great weeks  "

heheh something like that , Seems like his parent come to Seoul :) 

Edited by AireenYH
  • Like 1

Woah Seo Juhyun you're daebak ~~! That Dubu pic was from the night before you went to Beijing for Golden Disk on 150115  ,

What a throwback . You hide youself very well ~~! Its okay . we know the reasons ㅠ,ㅠ

CFxhQCRWIAAro-u.jpgtumblr_nouyja4T0Z1u1wixoo1_400.jpg

• Like 8

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Y did yong put those crying emojis after having a gud weekend with his parents!

​No , The crying emojis was from his weibo . He used different caption " are you guys doing fine this week~~~~? I'm missing you guys already

Guest zarybano

may be to show how he really miss us, his fans :D