Zayn Malik wades into big Twitter fight between Naughty Boy and Louis Tomlinson

Zayn Malik wades into big Twitter fight between Naughty Boy and Louis Tomlinson

Naughty Boy and Louis Tomlinson are having the mother of all Twitter spats - and it seems there's no love lost between Zayn Malik and his former One Direction bandmate, either.

What started out as another Twitter tiff between Tomlinson and the producer escalated after Malik stepped in and accused his former 1D colleague of making "bitchy comments" about him.

The fight sparked when Naughty Boy posted a picture of himself with Malik, to which Tomlinson said: "Jesus forgot you were such an in demand producer.... How does it feel to be riding on the back of someone else's career?"

Naughty Boy came back with: "Yeah how does it feel mate? You've been doing that for the last five years... I've got Emeli Sande and Sam smith on my CV."

To which Tomlinson replied: "Good for you , well done !! I think we've done alright in terms of sales and I've happened to write on most. Keep trying!"

Naughty Boy at The Asian Awards 2015 Lousi Tomlinson in One Direction's 'Night Changes' music video.

Tomlinson and Naughty Boy have previous form for Twitter spats, after the One Direction singer criticized the producer for uploading a demo he created with Malik.

One Direction fans recently called for Naughty Boy to be suspended from Twitter after he seemed to call them all "fake".

Source

Archived