Stanley Cheung
Kirby Lam
Mandy Ho
Akina Hong
Regen Cheung
Yoyo Chen
Jason Chan

Synopsis

Chin Siu-ho, a former undercover cop, seeks refuge at the Wutang Mountains after suffering a serious setback. He re-encounters his martial arts senior, Yuen Qiu, who now operates an inn and martial arts school. She allows Siu-ho to stay to work as a chef and also takes in the mentally retarded Derek Kwok, who has an unknown background. The originally peaceful place is disrupted by a group of martial arts students from Hong Kong, which includes Yuen Qiu's daughter (Tavia Yeung), a champion fighter with a serious illness (Timmy Hung), a wealthy heir (Jonathan Cheung), a female personal bodyguard (Toby Leung) and a model (Regen Cheung). It turns out that Siu-ho and Tavia had already met in Hong Kong. Her reappearance brings up painful memories for him. Later, he discovers that the real purpose of her trip is to convince her mother to sell the inn to a Hong Kong corporation. Yuen Qiu deliberately injures herself and asks Siu-ho to take over as the martial arts instructor. She promises that if Tavia can win a competition within three months, she will fulfill her wish. As the course nears an end, Derek suddenly becomes normal again and recognizes Siu-ho's real identity, thereby surrounding the Wudang Mountains with great danger...

Previews

https://youtu.be/kBnBQZqIRwY

OSTs

C AllStar - Fearless

• 4 weeks later...

New series, Wudang Rules: Jason Chan had 'naked' bed scenes with Tavia Yeung

news3.jpg

news5.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Carat Cheung, Jason Chan, Tavia Yeung)

news6.jpg

news7.jpg

Artiste Jason Chan (陳智燊) attended the promotion campaign for new series, Wudang Rules (潮拜武當) in Tai Po (大埔). In the series, he had relationship scenes with Tavia Yeung (楊怡) and Carat Cheung (張名雅) and will be a 'two-timer' as well.

Jason disclosed he had 'naked' bed scenes with Tavia: "We worked together before and the filming on that day was tight and embarrassing, and completed it within 1 or 2 takes. (The exposure?) We did not wear any top. (Any kissing scenes?) Nope." When asked if he was afraid of incurring jealousy of her boyfriend, Him Law (羅仲謙), Jason laughed and said: "Slightly afraid! He is big-sized but it was requested by the director." He added he did inform his girlfriend, Sarah Song (宋熙年) beforehand: "I told her before and after the filming. (Afraid of causing misunderstanding with your girlfriend?) I treat it as a topic."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Chin Siu Ho's casting in Wu Tang Rules makes me anticipate the series. It has been a while since I have seen a TVB martial arts series. XD

Tavia Yeung wants to learn Tai Ji when she retires?

tavia.jpg

tavia1.jpg

tavia2.jpg

Artiste Tavia Yeung (楊怡) attended the promotion campaign of new series, Wudang Rules (潮拜武當) in Kwai Fong (葵芳) and expressed she learnt Tai Ji (太極) for filming purpose but already forgotten most of the steps. She went for location shooting in Wudang (武當) and praised the scenery there was beautiful and saw blue sky and clouds. As such, this improved her mental state and Tavia planned to bring her mother there. As for Tai Ji, she might learnt it after retirement as it required long time to learn.

When asked if she had any confidence for the ratings, Tavia said: "Yes, it had been 20 years since Siu Ho 'ge' (小豪哥) returned to film series in TVB and looking forward to it." Asked if she taught any skills to her boyfriend, Him Law (羅仲謙), Tavia said: "Nope as he might not fight as well as me. Tai Ji is for exchanging knowledge and not for fighting. It's better not to challenge me."

​i always remember his days when he use to act as Lin ZhengYing's disciple in all those Chinese Vampires Shows which i still have a collections on lols...his last movie that i remember was back in 2013 - Rigor Mortis :D

​How coincidental it is! I have been watching the Mr. Vampire collection on YouTube a couple of days ago.

Chin Siu Ho was hilarious in some of them! XD

• 2 weeks later...

Source: Wacow @ Blog163 
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net 

TVB Ratings Report (05/25/2015 - 05/31/2015)

Dramas
The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 28-32) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Wudang Rules - 潮拜武當 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 775-779) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS)

Weekend Episodes
The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 34) - 23 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 33) - 21 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Variety Shows
Good Cheap Eats 3 - 食平3D - 22 PTS

Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 22 PTS

Neighbourhood Gourmet 3 - 街坊廚神舌戰新台韓 - 20 PTS

Eating Well with Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 17 PTS

Worlds Great Parties - 過節 台灣 鹽水蜂炮節 - 16 PTS

Walking Tours - 賞遊澳門 - 15 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Tavia Yeung praised Bobby Au Yeung acted well such as funny and stern roles

tavia.jpg

tavia1.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Chin Siu Ho, Tavia Yeung)

Artiste Tavia Yeung (楊怡) attended the promotion campaign of the series, Wudang Rules (潮拜武當) in Yau Tong. When asked if she monitored the news about TVB did not renew the contact with Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華), Tavia replied she knew it after reading the news and felt it was a pity as she acted with him before, and he acted in all roles such as funny or stern well.

When asked if she was not treated with courtesy when renewing contract, Tavia said: "Nope and every artiste's contract renewal method is different. (Ms Lok is present?) Able to talk!" Asked about her contract expiry date, Tavia said: "Expiring soon." When the reporters asked if she planned to leave, Tavia hoped to develop in Mainland China market, but more nervous and preferred stability. Asked if she wished to focus her career in Mainland China, Tavia said: "Balanced is better and can have different working cooperation. (Will miss Him Law?) I miss my mum and dog more." She added they had not negotiated about her contract renewal.

Asked if her workload increased after many TVB female leads left, Tavia said: "The company promoted many newcomers and it is all right for me since I have 2 series per year only. I will try to fight for more time to rest." When asked if marriage was 1 of the contract renewal consideration, Tavia said: "It is not related and I will continue to work even after married."

Wudang Rules Series: Chin Siu Ho will be teased by aunties whenever going out

news6.jpg

Artiste Chin Siu Ho (錢小豪) attended the promotion activity of the series, Wudang Rules (潮拜武當) in Yau Tong (油塘) and expressed his son was studying secondary one and he could not accompany him to study together. Hence, his wife brought him for exercising today (07 June).  Siu Ho disclosed his son will be taking examinations soon and stopping racing car at the moment. Also, he did not have high expectation of his son's studies and a pass will do, but hoped to make use of racing car to increase his interest in machinery course. Siu Ho said: "You need to know French, Spain and Germany languages in order to become racing car opponent. You can go for competition first, but need to know machinery. He can be a racing car opponent despite no interest in machinery after graduated."

When asked if his son had any comments about his acting skills in Wudang Rules series, Siu Ho said: "Nope. But there was a scene about Tavia Yeung (楊怡) and I went to a hotel room, he commented I deserved death." He added that he had many auntie fans after the series was broadcasted: "Many sisters loved it and I will be teased whenever going out."

Asked if he will be working with TVB again, Siu Ho said: "Yes, but depends on the script and it had been 18 years since I filmed TVB series, and hope to continue it." When the reporters asked if he monitored the news about Bobby Au Yeung's (歐陽震華) contract renewal issue, Siu Ho replied he was an outsider and inconvenient to provide his comment, and it was usually the manager's duty to negotiate the contract.

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (06/01/2015 - 06/07/2015)

Dramas
The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 35-39) - 25 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 780-784) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)

Wudang Rules - 潮拜武當 (EPS 6-10) - 23 PTS

Weekend Episodes
The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 41) - 24 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 40) - 20 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Variety Shows

Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 21 PTS

Neighbourhood Gourmet 3 - 街坊廚神舌戰新台韓 - 20 PTS

Eating Well with Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 19 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS

World's Great Parties: India - 過節 印度色彩節 - 17 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 16 PTS

Go Green - GoGreen世代 - 11 PTS

• 2 weeks later...

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

Dramas
The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 49-53) - 26 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Wudang Rules - 潮拜武當 (EPS 16-20 END) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 790-794) - 22 PTS

Weekend Episodes
The Empress of China - 武則天 (EP 55) - 29 PTS (Peaking at 30 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

The Empress of China - 武則天 (EP 54) - 23 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Variety Shows
Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 25 PTS

Neighbourhood Gourmet 3 - 街坊廚神舌戰新台韓 - 21 PTS

Eating Well with Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 19 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 17 PTS

World's Great Parties: Japan - 過節 濱松祭 - 14 PTS

Fun Relax Carnival - 大愛共融齊分享 - 9 PTS

• 6 months later...

Archived