Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

Guest ginaz s t y l e

Thanks for all the great tutorials..

is there anyway i can do "page curls" without having CS?

i have PS7... please help. i'm a real beginner xD

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mademoisella

msicon007a3pz0av.jpgdolce3mq.jpgdolce22bv.jpgdolce37mc.jpg

Credits:amber@shcj and Dolce

how do you make colors like these on graphics?? i can never seem to do it.. i know there's where you can change the color but is that how everyone does it like? I don't think that's how you're suppose to do it.. :blink:

Guest S1mple L0ve

how do you make colors like these on graphics?? i can never seem to do it.. i know there's where you can change the color but is that how everyone does it like? I don't think that's how you're suppose to do it.. :blink:

ooo!! i can help!!!

i use textures/bases and sometimes gradients.

lol i dont think that that helped but yeah XD thats what i use =]

waiitt i can giv u an example of some of the colorz brb

imthereforyou.jpgsharonsiconz.gifanimegrl.jpgsharonsiconz.jpg

^ are those what you meant by colors? >< (credits^ me)

Guest dork.sauce

yeah thats what i meant XD lol sorry

but in PS do you have to type up the dots? and then open the file in imageready and animate it....or is there a more simple way to do it?

The way i do it is just take the brush tool, size to 1 pixel and do it layer by layer.

e.g

layer 1 = 1 dot

layer 2 = 1 dot

and yea. get it?

Thanks for all the great tutorials..

is there anyway i can do "page curls" without having CS?

i have PS7... please help. i'm a real beginner xD

yea i have ps7 too...is there a way i can do page curls wihtout Cs?

No, because the newest version of photoshop, which is CS2, is the only one with the 'warp' option. You could try to find another way, but i personnaly think that's impossible.

Guest Muddie Murda

hehehe

It's funny.......you can change people's entire face in photoshop. You can draw animes on photoshop. You can create 3-d characters. You can make ANYTHING! You can create a whole world on photoshop. But page curling is impossible on photoshop 7? LOL sorry Quynh!! Not picking on your deeply. haha <3

chanda, I'm not a fan of page curling haha so I found you some tutorials too see which one fits you best.

http://www.pslover.com/click/6455

http://www.grafx-design.com/15photo.html

http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/curled/curled.htm

You can find more too using google.

May not be as easy and good looking as using the "warp" but if you mess around some here and there, you can make it look as if you used the warp so it has that back view thingy blah blah blah................

:D

Question. I have a problem blending my pictures within the bubble (I'm talking about the 10 sec tut.. What do i do to make it looks natural? i tried changing the opacity and blending mode but the outcome is still fake!? Please help!

Guest cilchan

There's a lot going on in that image.

Can you be more specific about what you're having trouble with?

ie: 'I can't make the outline on the rabbit.' 'I can't make the swirls.' 'I can't stop eating Sour Apple Mentos.'

oops just got time to be back and ck this. sorry if it isnt to specific... i dont know abt the sourapple mentos but basically its the swirls... :)

i cant make the swirls, can anyone help... thanks

Guest bitememonster

oops just got time to be back and ck this. sorry if it isnt to specific... i dont know abt the sourapple mentos but basically its the swirls... :)

oh well, do you have the swirl brushes? I mean, if you do then you could just play around with the brushes and maybe mess around with the blending options also. but if you don't have the brushes, then you'll have to check out the brush sites in the avatar and banner request thread and look in the FONTS, BRUSHES, & TEXTURES etc. thread and look for the swirly brushes there. Uhm...wel, you don't really make the swirls. I mean you could, it's just that I don't know how so I can't help you much on your problem.

Okay, back to my question. How come no one is coming to my rescue? TT_TT

<3ah bao

Guest dendrobium.

Brushes or with filters...

This is my own opinion..so...don't stab me...

I think filters are much better (when you know how to do it), because then you can make the swirls the way you want. Brushes are great too..but then you kinda have to use the specific swirls that were made by other people. Combine both and see.... :vicx:

Guest Mademoisella

ooo!! i can help!!!

i use textures/bases and sometimes gradients.

lol i dont think that that helped but yeah XD thats what i use =]

waiitt i can giv u an example of some of the colorz brb

imthereforyou.jpgsharonsiconz.gifanimegrl.jpgsharonsiconz.jpg

^ are those what you meant by colors? >< (credits^ me)

^yeah those are what i mean.. i don't get it... *dies.. TT^TT

Guest jasonyc

Learn the basics of the Pen Tool.

It'll be your best friend.

Guest bitememonster

I tried to find some tutorials of rings and balls for you but some pictures didn't work...

I came across this though.

http://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials/g.../atom/atom.html

O_O !!

Muddie :P come here you! I need to give you a spine-cracking bear hug!!! Thank you soo much! Just what I needed! haha, now I need to get my lazy butt to finish this project and run over to my aunt's house to print it out before monday(deadline). THANK YOU SO MUCH MUDDIE!!! MOO DEEEEE MAAAA DEEEE

okay, enough of that. >_<

the website that jasonyc pointed out is really good! I highly recommend it because I downloaded almost all the brushes from that site x]

Jasonyc & Muddie Murda are my heroes on this thread! & so is jeNn*!!

<3ah bao

Guest bitememonster

Okay, I've been mulling over this for an hour TT_TT I can't seem to get what they are saying.

2.jpg

"Now make the glass shpere visable. hit Ctrl and click the layer that the sphere is on. Now erase the upper part of the halo thats in the sphere. This will make it look like its going around the back of the sphere.

If you havent made the sphere already, look back on "how to make a glass sphere the easy way" and do so."

Then....it goes straight to this...

3.jpg

"Now go to "windows" and go down to the "styles". Click on blue emboss that is circled above. This will make the halo into a blue glass like halo. If blue isnt the color that you choosed for your glass sphere dont worry we'll change the color later on."

I'm having trouble on how to convert from the first pic to the second. I mean, how did the circle get like that? It got thinner and it looked like it was wrapped around the sphere. Can someone just put all this in a simpler form of writing?(more understandable) please.

Thank you.

<3ah bao

Guest bohemianheart.

hm..i was wondering if anyone know how to put a box inside of a banner like this one:

jennyyunhoban.gif

i was wondering if anyone know how to make it.

Guest Diamond_

Textures REALLY confuse me... I made a thread on it... but totally posted it in the wrong section... hahaha >//<;;

So yeah... I've downloaded a few of them... but no idea how to upload/use them... or know what kind of effect textures actually give... [i'm assuming its kind of like scanlines/patterns/grainy type stuff....] So I would really appreciate it if someone would explain textures to me properly....

Thanks... ^__________^ <3~

Guest dendrobium.

hm..i was wondering if anyone know how to put a box inside of a banner like this one:

jennyyunhoban.gif

i was wondering if anyone know how to make it.

I don't know the designer did, but I would it like this:

New image - Choose the size you want (small sizes like 120x100)

Use the pic you want and add some effect you want.

Make a border at the end. (Choose the colors you want.)

Make this several times until you have three seperate boxes with the images you want.

Create a new image (transparent or white or whatever you like. Big sizes like 350x120)

now drag all three boxes into the new image you just created.

The background of the new big image doesn't necessary be white..you can make a background for it.

To make it short...make several avatars/icons and put them into a big image.

Textures REALLY confuse me... I made a thread on it... but totally posted it in the wrong section... hahaha >//<;;

So yeah... I've downloaded a few of them... but no idea how to upload/use them... or know what kind of effect textures actually give... [i'm assuming its kind of like scanlines/patterns/grainy type stuff....] So I would really appreciate it if someone would explain textures to me properly....

Thanks... ^__________^ <3~

Load textures? I open them..just like I do with pictures.

Blend the pictures you want/have it ready. Open the textures you want to use. You can make it smaller or crop it so it fits the graphic you make if you want. Try different blending options, they give different result.

Archived