Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

hey tailo thanks for ur help^^ (btw I know u from the old SKO forum but u don't know me xD)

that's what I managed to make:

welcome411.jpg

I don't really think I can ps..beside that what you explained to me..I can't do anything else..but this thread is really helpful!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trashstar

sorry, hitting the F key and trying to select the background color after doing that didn't work =T it's okay, i'll just save all my settings and reinstall photoshop. thanks everyone for all your help though =)

Guest dorkafied!

has this been asked before? o.o?

When I photoshop the colours look

bright, but when I save it it comes

out dark looking. xDD How do I fix it? o.o?

&& thanks for everything as well learnt a lot

of stuff from this thread 8D

GASP O______O

Someone made a "filtering" tutorial already?

Darn T_______T

I just figured it out myself

[Yeah, all those random questions I've been asking over the past few weeks were to learn that one thing U________U]

and I thought I was gonna be all proud of myself like,

"YEAH! I figured it out all by myself! No shortcuts, no nothing!"

But then ... yeah -0-;;

What if I'm classified as "one of those people who learned how to 'filter' from a tutorial"??

Since I learned how to do it around the same time rainfall. posted up a tutorial x_________x;;

Anyhoo, I have a question about the pen tool.

If I want to outline a picture and it has a lot of detail in it [a person with kinda spikey-ish spaced out hair]

do I absolutely HAVE to create new anchor points for every new bend or curve?

Or is there an easier way??

Thanks in advance :]

Guest AMIbunny

I got these pics from the Photoshop Me thread..... can anyone teach me how to do these effects? O_O i have Photoshop CS2...

How you erase something in the background and make it look like nothing was there?

DSC08103.jpg

ergcopy-1.jpg

AND!! How do i make my face whiter... like an ulzzang?? ^__^

Guest emceej

okey ! thanks :]

anyways ...

the fonts. how can you rotate or have it slanted ?

also . i made my signature using cs2. i know it`s not that good but is there a tutorial for banner making ?

Guest anythingasian

hey!

to the people who are responsible for putting up and maintaining this thread, thank you so much!

i've learned so much from you guys just by reading the tutorials in the past three days...

you've been a great help to me and my images...i was intimidated at first by this software but you guys made it seem a little easy on beginners like me...

i can't help but laugh at jason's annoyed remarks about people asking stupid questions...can't blame you dude...(pls appreciate the fact that i never fielded any to you)

anyway, just want to to say thanks again and my take on those people asking unbelievable questions, read, read, read and just go back and read and read the tutorials again and again and explore...

that's what i did...i'm creating stuff now but im no way good yet..who would be in just 3 days but i'm getting the hang of it and i think i will be addicted to this software...

great thread...great tutorials and all for free...many thanks!

I got these pics from the Photoshop Me thread..... can anyone teach me how to do these effects? O_O i have Photoshop CS2...

How you erase something in the background and make it look like nothing was there?

%7Boption%7DDSC08103.jpg

%7Boption%7Dergcopy-1.jpg

AND!! How do i make my face whiter... like an ulzzang?? ^__^

im guessing (from the pictures) that the person either

a) took the picture twice, once without the guy, and once with

b ) took a pic of the empty bed and overlayed it onto the original, rubbing out excess to make it blend in

c) has scarily good blending skills,,,

or is there another way?

you can make your face look whiter by going to image>adjustments>brightness/contrast and moving the brightness bar to you liking

or you can go to image>adjustments>curves and move the line into a curve and experiment to your liking etc..

(in using ps 7.0 btw)

anyway, let me intro myself... im new to this thread (casue i dont go into tech section much) but been using ps for years now...anyway i wanted to share this site with heaps of free plugins>> http://www.richardrosenman.com/software/downloads/

and this site>>http://www.biorust.com/tutorials/index/

which has a lot of tutorials from very basics to advanced...but from scanning this thread soompi members have given heaps of awesome tutorial :lol:

Guest crazy4ken

to remove something or someone from the picture like it's not

there you could use the clone tool, its the only way i think.... but it's tedious and depends

on the picture itself how hard or easy it is. thing is, your work must be neat so there wont be

obvious manipulation. from the pic above, it's like you clone a part of the wall and

the board and copy it over the person. hope that made sense. <_<

Guest christina.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ter...no/DSC08103.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ter...o/ergcopy-1.jpg

The person who PSed that photo used the clone tool to 'erase' that person sitting in the background. You just simply set on (LOL, I know, nice choice of words) your clone tool and select an identical area to 'cover up' the unwanted or whatever.

Look closely--in the second picture, the picture frame's top and bottom border is completely identical. If you look even closer, you can see that the person didn't blur it a tiny bit to make the cloning less obvious since it's.. sharp?

Hope that helps. ^^;

.edit

Ah, this is a repost LOL. I didn't see the answer above me. I'm sorry. xD;

Guest Darknesss

I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place for this but...

I have Adobe Flash CS3...it's hurting my head. Would anyone happen to know of any good tutorials for it? All I want to do is make my own mp3 player, but this is turning out to be more complicated then I thought >.<

Guest JayCy90

I'm currently learning to make gifs using the tutorial made by Muddie Murda.

Can I know why my gif is plays so slow?

Where did I go wrong?

Guest jasonyc

I have Adobe Flash CS3...it's hurting my head. Would anyone happen to know of any good tutorials for it? All I want to do is make my own mp3 player, but this is turning out to be more complicated then I thought >.<

You people make it way too easy.

This is a Photoshop Tutorial thread, not a Flash Tutorial thread. You may want to take your question outside.

I'm currently learning to make gifs using the tutorial made by Muddie Murda.

Can I know why my gif is plays so slow?

Where did I go wrong?

In the Animation window/palette, make sure that your delays aren't set to something really high. On each frame, there should be a delay setting on the bottom right (says 1.0 sec or #.# sec). Right-click or cmd-click on that part and put it to something lower (i.e., faster). Change your delays for all frames that seem "slow" to you.

If you've already done that but it seems like it's playing slower than it should, minimize the Animation window/palette as your GIF plays.

If this doesn't solve it, let us know.

Guest JayCy90

^

Thanks for the reply

I tried changing to 0.1 sec and 0.0 sec. Both doesn't seem to work. Before that was 0.3sec

When I adjusted it to 0.1 or 0.0. The gif played half-way. o.O

I'm a noob at this. @_@

Guest jasonyc

^

Thanks for the reply

I tried changing to 0.1 sec and 0.0 sec. Both doesn't seem to work. Before that was 0.3sec

When I adjusted it to 0.1 or 0.0. The gif played half-way. o.O

I'm a noob at this. @_@

Since there are a hundred and one possible reasons why your gif may not be playing the way you expect it to, I would suggest starting fresh with a simple tutorial on how to create a very basic gif animation. Nothing fancy.

Master the basics, then move on.

Archived