• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the kite

chris2.jpg

Creds: Muddie Murda.

How do I make the background like that?

I know its blurred, but how did you do it to make it look like its taken professionally? (esp the hair part) :s

AND AND AND! i did exactly what Muddie said to do (for making GIFS) and IMageready won't let me open my video.

It said its an unknown file format. WHYY?!

I changed it to an AVI. Is a Video File and AVI?!

*dies**

Guest satisfaction!
can anyone tell me how to make something like the swirly things in the background of this pic: http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9885/dazzle1pf2.jpg

This question has been asked MANY MANY times...

It's either filtering, a fractal background, or texture.

If you go back through the pages of this thread,

there are some tutorials about them.

Because seriously, like I said, this question has been asked so many times :|

Here's a really good website for fractal backgrounds;

http://fractured-sanity.org/index.php?navi...p;site=fractals

& also, a vague advise when doing these type of filterings [this is how I do them... it probably differs for each person?];

go to filter > lens flare [make sure you make a new layer and fill it with black] > polar coordinates or twirl

Experiment. Be funky. Be creative. Have fun :)

-Jessica

Guest hyuksu

What program do I use to make blinkies like the one in my signature?

Photoshop?

Image Ready?

Animation Shop?

I've been googling tutorials and all they have is pre-made blinkies or whatever.

Does anyone know any tutorials?

Guest espèce*
What program do I use to make blinkies like the one in my signature?

Photoshop?

Image Ready?

Animation Shop?

I've been googling tutorials and all they have is pre-made blinkies or whatever.

Does anyone know any tutorials?

The first page contains a tutorial showing how you can make a blinkie.

All three programs are good to make blinkies. But Image Ready/Animation Shop are must-have program to those (unless there is another programs as well)

The tutorial showed how you can do it a pic, but some simliar steps can help you make a normal blinkie too.

Tutorial by Muddie Murda

- apoptos dolor

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

^ For the black outline, its basically just like a border i assume. Here what you have to do;

Step One: Select the whole graphic (ctrl+a).

Step Two: Go up to edit and down to STROKE.

Step Three: A window will pop up. You can have it as 1px or more. The higher it is the thicker the border will be.

Nice GIF's. :D To reduce the size of them, there are a few things you can do, but will NOT guarantee for it to be under 40KB to be used on Soompi:

1) Use less frames

2) Use less colors (Lower the colors)

3) Lower the quality while saving

I thought I had more, but my mind just went blank.

#2 and #3 are sorta the same. Just beware that as you lower the quality, it will be really grainy. :D

hey~ thanks but...

while I save in imageready... as GIF file.

it just... saves and nothing pops up for me...

Guest bwitched

I'm so sorry for this may sound like a stupid question. BUt what is a flatten icon?

and what shud I do to transform the position of brushes? For example if I have a brush of a bottle. the caps is on top. What shud I do to transform the caps at the bottom before I can apply the brush on the pictures desired??

thank you. I learn a lot here and I want to continue learning..

thanks everyone for the help!...i'm slowly learning about Photoshop and i must say i now enjoy it, before i discovered this thread i was pretty much stuck and frustrated with it, but now i cant stop playing and experimenting with photoshop! thanks guys!!! :D

Guest night.star

hi can sum1 help me

i dont have photoshop, but i want one

can any1 give me the website to go to,to download the trial

thx~~

Guest dreamskye.

^ you could just go on google and search "photoshop"

there's like a million different websites you can dl from

Guest bwitched

I want to personally thank Muddie Murda for the blinkie tutorial that you made for us. I just finished making one using ur tutorial...thanks u thank u thank u

Guest <3 Kim

I'm so sorry for this may sound like a stupid question. BUt what is a flatten icon?

and what shud I do to transform the position of brushes? For example if I have a brush of a bottle. the caps is on top. What shud I do to transform the caps at the bottom before I can apply the brush on the pictures desired??

I would say flatten icon is merging all layers together?

You can do that by selecting all your layers and then pressing Ctrl + E I think

Guest fragment

i'm not sure what you're referring to, but if you're referring to what i think you're referring to, then after you're done you just go to layers > flatten layers

& for brushes, i usually do it the lazy way :x which is, i create a new layer, apply the brush, then i rotate the layer, and therefore the brush, in whichever direction i want~

I would say flatten icon is merging all layers together?

You can do that by selecting all your layers and then pressing Ctrl + E I think

actually that's just merging the layers, and if you wanted to merge all your layers you'd do Ctrl + Shift + E. To flatten an image you'll have to go to the layers --> flatten layers. There's no keyboard shortcut for that :(

Guest missjoy

chris2.jpg

Creds: Muddie Murda.

How do I make the background like that?

I know its blurred, but how did you do it to make it look like its taken professionally? (esp the hair part) :s

AND AND AND! i did exactly what Muddie said to do (for making GIFS) and IMageready won't let me open my video.

It said its an unknown file format. WHYY?!

I changed it to an AVI. Is a Video File and AVI?!

*dies**

yeah, I am curious how you do this too.. where the background is blurred and the main focus is on the foreground?? please let us know!

Archived