Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

does anyone one no how to save images that have round broders without having white space?

ex

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/star...20078917120.jpg

u cant see it thought but it has white space around it

click it ot make it bigger

You should look on the front page before asking..

here's the link http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...st&p=709757

v But it also tells how to make the white space disappear.. (in the tut)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mytigerlily

^ I think...they were asking how to get rid of the white background, not how to make rounded borders.

and..stardaisy212, i still can't see the border after clicking it, i had to save it to see it. but i think you can only save pics the way they are. the only way to get rid of it is to photoshop it out.

Hi ^^ I am new here ~

I looked at the pages that had titles that I thought could help me find my answer...I don't think I saw any tutorial on it but if I maybe missed it or if someone has asked could I be linked to that page and I apologize.

I have photoshop elements 4.0, and this is a simple question I think...I just wanted to know if there any way for me to take text of an image?

Like if I wanted to make this backhround out of this anime picture and the text is in an area that if I just cropped it out then there would be no picture basically x.x; it there anything, any option that I am not seeing (I am new to photoshop) that can just remove the text? =O

Again I apologize if this has been already asked, the text I am trying to remove is just a name in Japanese, not a copyright or website. ^^

did you mean like what this person is asking?

Hi guys,

I was wondering how you detag photos? I remember there was a thread where people could request to detag a photo, but I think it's gone.

I just want to get rid of the cartoonish picture on top of the FT Island UFOtown pic: http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4959/31...07191510zo4.jpg

because you have to use the stamp/clone tool

and people tried with the FT Island picture, but gave up because it was too hard and covered up too much

Guest sweetAI

I have quite a silly question but it really bugs me to death...

Erm could you open png files in cs2 because I couldn't seem to open png files :tears:

Guest *alodia*

Hi!

I just wanna tell everyone that i looove this forum so much!

And thanks to everyone who posted their tutorials. It helped me a lot.

I've been doing Adobe Photoshop for about a couple of years now but i'm always afraid to play around effects, filters, etc.. you know the unusual things. I'm only doing layers, opacity, stamps. But now i'm brave enough to play with the other tools of photoshop. Thanks to you guys. I just realized i've missed a lot....

Continue giving helpful and excellent tutorials! Fighting!

Guest MizzyNgel980
did you mean like what this person is asking?

because you have to use the stamp/clone tool

and people tried with the FT Island picture, but gave up because it was too hard and covered up too much

Sorry I don't have time to look through every page here lol..I'm pretty sure the front page had all the links to the Tutorials and that one question wasn't linked as I'm sure you can clearly see. maybe it should be =P

Guest SHAKE&BAKE!*

sorry if this question is asked alot but when you make a blinkie with a photo or an image and it looks fine in ps but when you save it why does it look so low quality you can hardly see the photo? can someone tell me how to make it more clearer?

Guest AnglLttlGr

hmmm. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me photoshop a picturee?

just pm me && I`ll pm thee picture overr. Thankx so much in advance :]

does anyone one no how to save images that have round broders without having white space?

ex

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/star...20078917120.jpg

u cant see it thought but it has white space around it

click it ot make it bigger

Once you erase the white areas around the image (e.g., use the Magic Wand, select the white part, and hit Delete on the keyboard; or just use the Eraser tool), go to "Save for Web" (Alt+Shift+Ctrl+S) and save it as a GIF (select one from the drop-down menu). Saving GIFs will let you have "clear" parts on an image.

where is the Pattern dialogue box?

i have PS 7

Double-click the right portion of a layer (in Layer window), and the Blending Options (Layer Style) dialog box should pop up (you can also right click a layer, and select Blending Options). The second-to-last option on the left hand column says "Pattern Overlay"; click that. The Scale slider is right under the Pattern thumbnail.

Sorry I don't have time to look through every page here lol..I'm pretty sure the front page had all the links to the Tutorials and that one question wasn't linked as I'm sure you can clearly see. maybe it should be =P

I would link those, but they're usually just answers to questions, rather than full tutorials. So not all answers are linked in the index.

Double-click the right portion of a layer (in Layer window), and the Blending Options (Layer Style) dialog box should pop up (you can also right click a layer, and select Blending Options). The second-to-last option on the left hand column says "Pattern Overlay"; click that. The Scale slider is right under the Pattern thumbnail.

oh!

i thought the patter dialogue box would be like a seperate button some where like the burshes pallete thing

thanks so much!

Guest flyxme.

this might have been asked a thousand times

but is there a filtering tutorial posted here?

i don't really understand the whole filtering thing,

and i searched the first page, but i didn't see one

so if there is...someone please guide me to it, thanks ^_^

Guest évasion

Alright so I've got a suggestion here!~

Ok so I got this from another forum and here's my idea

Trading PSD files.

PSD files are files you can open up in photoshop and all the layers and text and junk are still there untouched, blah.

Here's a sample: layersscreeniebh5.jpg

See here, that I've labeled my layers so you would know the stuff I've done for my image

Uhh... this could help with filtering techniques, blending options, and you can learn new stuff!

It's not like a step to step guide tutorial.

Like you upload the PSD file and someone can download it, open it up and see the

techniques you've done with it.

sorry for my horrible vocabulary.

if you have any questions i'll answer them.

:ph34r:

Alright so I've got a suggestion here!~

Ok so I got this from another forum and here's my idea

Trading PSD files.

PSD files are files you can open up in photoshop and all the layers and text and junk are still there untouched, blah.

Here's a sample: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9273/la...screeniebh5.jpg

See here, that I've labeled my layers so you would know the stuff I've done for my image

Uhh... this could help with filtering techniques, blending options, and you can learn new stuff!

It's not like a step to step guide tutorial.

Like you upload the PSD file and someone can download it, open it up and see the

techniques you've done with it.

sorry for my horrible vocabulary.

if you have any questions i'll answer them.

:ph34r:

I guess that wouldn't be such a bad idea. People can always request to see the PSD file for a tutorial if they want. (The only limitation would be that not everyone has the same version PS and also not the same font library, but a good idea nonetheless.)

Guest évasion
I guess that wouldn't be such a bad idea. People can always request to see the PSD file for a tutorial if they want. (The only limitation would be that not everyone has the same version PS and also not the same font library, but a good idea nonetheless.)

Yeah...with the font library thing I did have a problem with one PSD file and it said to update so i just clicked update

nothing happened that i could see but i did see the font, but i wasn't sure if anything was added to the font

(the effects)

Guest Muddie Murda

That is an AWESOME idea!! ^_^ The only problem is that.......soompiers are very umm...how you say...(what's a nicer word for "greedy?")...

Yeah anyways, a lot of them probably won't do this because..."it's copying" their own "unique" style. Even if it is just to learn the technique.

I call dibs on the "Sharpen" filter tool, no one else use it please. :rolleyes:

Neat though, I should do this with my next tutorial whenever I get mah richard simmons on it!

Archived