[Anime/Manga] Cardfight!! Vanguard G

Guest SakuToku

Guest SakuToku

Cardfight--Vanguard-Episode-20-English-D

main.jpg

tumblr_static_7ua3seveudc0kg004kw08o0kk.

Cardfight!! Vanguard is an anime, manga, and a trading card game that was licensed by Bushiroad. The anime has currently 5 seasons:

• Cardfight!! Vanguard
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit (season 2)
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker (season 3)
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate (season 4)
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard G (season 5, G season 1; ongoing)

Cardfight!! Vanguard also has a related titles:

• MiniVan (abbr. of Mini Vanguard; spin-off)
  • Stand Up! Vanguard (special live action drama)
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard the Movie: Neon Messiah (anime movie)
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard the Movie: Three Games (live action movie)

Cardfight!! Vanguard is all about a junior high school boy named Sendou Aichi. He was bullied when he was a child. He was about to go home injured and he met a boy named Kai Toshiki who saw the little poor Aichi. Kai gave him a card named Blaster Blade. Ever since that day, Aichi wants to have a cardfight with Kai using Blaster Blade on his constructed deck.

Cardfight!! Vanguard G takes place 3 years after Legion Mate (season 4). It's all about a junior high school boy named Shindou Chrono who lives in a boring life until he discovers Cardfight!! Vanguard deck in his school locker.

You can watch it on:

※Looking for other sites to watch? Kindly PM me.

Terms to remember:

• CFV - Cardfight!! Vanguard
  • CFVG/CFV G - Cardfight!! Vanguard G
  • fanguard - CFV/CFV G fan

=================

Fellas, a fanguard like me? Let's discuss. :3

Guest SakuToku

The first volume of CFV manga is available to read online in English translations. Sadly, I can't find the succeeding chapters/volumes in English translations but I found the latest chapter spoilers.

Should I share the link or not? If that's against the rules, kindly PM me.

Guest SakuToku

Vanguard G episode 30 is out!

If you have watched Neon Messiah, you'll understand better. I'll just put Neon Messiah spoiler tag under the G spoiler tag so no worries.

CFV G spoilers

Hashima Rin's personality is so disgusting and she's so ugly unlike Misaki's former rival, Narumi Asaka. In a flashback, it seems that she knows Mamoru when she was a child. She's so rude towards her opponent. I guess it's her appearance that makes her personality like that. Then, Mamoru taught her a lesson by cardfighting. It was revealed in a flashback that Mamoru was an employee or an owner of card shop or something. She's upset that Mamoru doesn't remember her in the past.

Back in season 1, we all know that too much enthusiasm can lead to defeat. Tokoha said back in a few episodes that she wants to become stronger, which is dangerous for this kind of genre. It applies to Shion, too. It's unfortunate that Tokoha lost a cardfight against Rin but I could feel this would happen. There's still a chance but I can feel that Shion will lose. Shion, hang in there!

Since episode 27, there are lots of parallels coming from season 1.

I thought Ibuki was planning something evil but he'll accomplish his missions for Vanguard and the future, maybe. Dat Ibuki's "kung fu" when he strides lol.

CFV Neon Messiah spoilers

Neon Messiah (unit) transformed into a grade 0 and became a part of Link Joker. Neon Messiah (unit) was originally a G-unit (grade 4) and was a part of Cray Elemental.

I was confused when I saw Neon Messiah as a grade 0 in the past episodes of Vanguard G. Now I understand after watching Neon Messiah (movie).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SakuToku

Vanguard G episode 31 is up!

It's official. Vanguard G and season 1 are parallels.

CFV G spoilers

I can't believe Genesis is now on the hands of the evil. Why!?

• 1 month later...

Archived