Structure of the forum

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

The forum needs better structure. It needs to have better communicated guidelines for posters, like in the old days. There's no clear direction in many parts of the forum. Like, are we trying to promote stuff? Or are we going to have people say stuff just for the sake of them? Do users have a purpose for what they do or say?

Something I want to see materialize is the moderators stepping in to make people explain stuff in their posts if they don't provide a reason to what they say. We should do this for a change so that the threads can be more productive. This is something that can be planned for. We can lay down the terms for how this will work.

What if we were to make additional sections and re-invent some of the old ones? Like the Korean music, for promoting artists and songs. Soompi excelled in this area in the past. If it had a dedicated area to itself like it did before, it could do wonders. Then there are other ones I'd like to see come back. I think the forum should invest more in the entertainment area. They have the biggest drawing power.

Archived