Guest MaknaeC

Shin Se Kyung Confirmed For SBS Mon-Tue Sageuk 'Six Flying Dragons'

jdaKDJ.jpg

TV Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Shin Se Kyung picked as female lead in 'Six Flying Dragons' 

1. [+3944, -155] She's a prolific actress

2. [+1978, -132] What about Baek Jin Hee? Wasn't she offered the lead role?

3. [+2104, -555] Heol Shin Se Kyung. Right after finishing TGWSS ㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is gonna be fun ㅠㅠ

4. [+1972, -674] Her acting was really good in TGWSS. I'm not worried at all. Hwaiting

5. [+532, -108] I wanna see a new actress though. She has been working a lot lately

6. [+365, -71] I personally think Shin Se Kyung isn't a good actress. Her facial expressions are still awkward and forced

7. [+378, -89] Please rest

8. [+333,-59] Shin Se Kyung is the productive type. Her acting was suffocating in 'Fashion King'

9. [+268, -97] Shin Se Kyung's working too much.. Yoo Ah In doesn't suit sageuks well

10. [+95, -25] Again????? Please rest

Nate

1. [+418, -28] I hope she picks more brighter roles like in TGWSS because she's good at it. Please, no more of the depressing type!

2. [+184, -73] Shin Se Kyung is so pretty. Do Well

3. [+25, -9] Shin Se Kyung isn't resting between dramasㅋㅋ Finally a sageuk + Yoo Ah In. I'm already excited

4. [+13, -8] Who's backing her up?

cr: kkuljaem

Guest MaknaeC

I read on DB that SSK joins SFD.. waa she reunites with YAH. Cho rim meets yi bang. Lololol..

Last saeguk I actively watched is... that is... ahh.. molla.. haha.. I already forget... I rarely watched saeguk after GFB. Now.. I'm going to watch this.. hope this will be good. 

How many episodes this will be? When will this start airing??

​Around 50 episodes. It will start airing September or October, but still unclear.

Way to ruin my mood. Why oh why!

​Hey @lisafransisca,

Nice running into you here.  Don't get down too much.  I like Shin Se Kyung she will be good with YAI.  They've both done great works since Fashion King :).   BJH was good in Empress Ki but I loved SSK in Tree with Deep Roots more.  So I look forward to seeing SSK and YAI  for this drama.  

• Like 3

I hope to get more news on this drama accept 6 people born to be dragons 

going after the throne.. Come to think of it this drama has to center around the

period Joseon was establish.. So hopefully we may get a lot of seers or great shamans

in this drama.. 

• Like 3

With the first of the Tree with Deep Roots main cast now confirmed to be in Six Flying Dragons, can I hope for a mini Tree reunion in what is basically its prequel... with at the very least, cameos from its very amazing cast, from Han Suk Kyu, to Jang Hyuk, Song Joong Ki, Cho Jin Woong, Yoon Je Moon...

• Like 4

Gong Seung Yeon to Romance Yoo Ah In in Historical Drama

Gong Seung Yeon to Romance Yoo Ah In in Historical Drama

On June 4, Gong Seung Yeon‘s agency stated, “Gong Seung Yeon has been casted for SBS’s 50 episode drama ‘Six Flying Dragons.’”

“Six Flying Dragons” is a historical drama about real historical figures Lee Bang-won, Jung Do-jeon, and Yi Seong-gye, as well as fictional characters Lee Bang-ji, Moo Hyool, and Boon Yi. The story encompasses these six individuals becoming “dragons” in order to set the foundation for a new land.

Gong Seung Yeon’s character Min Da Kyung will be one of Lee Bang-won’s romantic interests. Not only does she possess great beauty, she is also wise and does not lose in debates with scholars. While she is the most similar to Lee Bang-won amongst the women vying for his love, she does not end up receiving his love. Nevertheless, she does not despair over this and moves forward with her ambitions of becoming queen.

The actress has commented, “Acting is fun and I am continuing to learn. I am very thankful to the director and writers who gave me this opportunity. I will learn a lot from my co-stars and grow as an actor.”

“Six Flying Dragons” is now aiming to broadcast in October and plans to start filming in July. Yoo Ah In is expected to act as the male lead, Lee Bang-won, while Shin Se Kyung has been confirmed as the female lead for this drama

Source: Soompi

• Like 9

Way to ruin my mood. Why oh why!

​Hey @lisafransisca,

Nice running into you here.  Don't get down too much.  I like Shin Se Kyung she will be good with YAI.  They've both done great works since Fashion King :).   BJH was good in Empress Ki but I loved SSK in Tree with Deep Roots more.  So I look forward to seeing SSK and YAI  for this drama.  

Hey! Nice running into you too again! I watched her in TWDR, and I think she's decent. But then I watched FK and couldn't bring myself to watch any of her works since then :P But since I trust your judgment, my mood lifted up again. Thanks! :D

• Like 4

@irilight.  Thanks for the article,

Well I was right on key to her being the dragon Queen.. I just hope she don;t end up marrying a man three times her age like they had offered the girl that work in the palace like in the seer they wanted her to marry the man they made king and he already had a woman with all those kids..    

• Like 3

i wonder what this picture would look like when they both clad in traditional clothing 

​@nevill\.  That's a picture calls out for our fan artist 

Please fan artist please answer our request I would love to see this picture also  

• Like 4

Actor Park Hyuk Kwon to Reunite With Yoo Ah In in Six Flying Dragons.

Senior actor Park Hyuk Kwon (The Producers, Secret Love Affair) is cast in Six Flying Dragons and he's still reviewing the proposal. He is offered to play the role of the warrior Im Kyeon Mi.

Park Hyuk Kwon and Yoo Ah In have played together in movies ‘Boys of Tomorrow’ 2007, ‘Antique’ 2008, and last year's hit drama 'Secret Love Affair. So this is going to be their fourth reunion. He will reunite with PD Shin Kyun Su as well who worked together with him in 'Tree With Deep Roots'.
  • Like 5

i wonder what this picture would look like when they both clad in traditional clothing 

​@nevill\.  That's a picture calls out for our fan artist 

Please fan artist please answer our request I would love to see this picture also  

​sorry to admit idont have an artistic bone in my body

can only envy others talent

• Like 3

if the drama begins to air in October when do they have the first script reading? 

​@nevill,  If the cast has been confirmed and they don't have any other schedule planned from there agency the script reading could stat around the end of aug middle of sept.. I just hope this won't be live shooting that tend to wear out the actors lots of unpredictable things can happen cast member production member end up being hurt.. So I pray that everything goes fine for this drama and I'm really looking forward to it..   

• Like 3

if the drama begins to air in October when do they have the first script reading? 

​@nevill,  If the cast has been confirmed and they don't have any other schedule planned from there agency the script reading could stat around the end of aug middle of sept.. I just hope this won't be live shooting that tend to wear out the actors lots of unpredictable things can happen cast member production member end up being hurt.. So I pray that everything goes fine for this drama and I'm really looking forward to it..   

​thats exactly what im afraid of, if they are all set to go why not start shooting if they do theyll have time to edit and reshoot if needed also i remember ssk said that it was more difficult to wear traditional in the winter

im really looking forwards to it as well,i love TWDR and its supposed to be a prequel of sorts, i think

well fingers cross 

• Like 3

​thats exactly what im afraid of, if they are all set to go why not start shooting if they do theyll have time to edit and reshoot if needed also i remember ssk said that it was more difficult to wear traditional in the winter

im really looking forwards to it as well,i love TWDR and its supposed to be a prequel of sorts, i think

well fingers cross 

@nevill,    TWDR and the SEER all related to this drama I think.. I wish we can get more info on this drama but just what was giving from the synopsis..  I'm really racking my brain trying to get just another clue.. Come to think of it it's beem a while since I watch TWDR I think I'll put that on my agenda this weekend..     

• Like 2

well fingers cross 

@nevill,    TWDR and the SEER all related to this drama I think.. I wish we can get more info on this drama but just what was giving from the synopsis..  I'm really racking my brain trying to get just another clue.. Come to think of it it's beem a while since I watch TWDR I think I'll put that on my agenda this weekend..     

​the funny thing is that after TGWSS finished i felt like seeing TWDR again and suddenly i see theres going to be a prequel soon

so i did rewatch a few ep already and it got me more exited.

from the description it seems yoo ah in character king lee bang won is going to kill a lot of people, im wondering how theyre going to showcase it in a positive way? 

maybe i should start my reading on the history background, to understand better

• Like 2